SM Scores 2006-2010
Collapse
X
-
Originally posted by hi19hi19oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file -
Re: SM Scores
So, is that score actually good?
Originally posted by MrMagic5239Placements are final, custom will not be moved to D6, just because he is good at jacks, and mediocre at just about every other FMO in the game.Originally posted by customstuffOriginally posted by MrMagic5239welcome to D6
start playingComment
-
Re: SM Scores
e: nice score customstuff.






Originally posted by cetakaI saw a flyer on a bulletin board at school asking for high-functioning aspergers/autism people to participate in some kind of experiment, and all I could think was, that sounds like a great place to meet girls.Comment
-
-
Last edited by R3v0lut10nm4st3r11; 08-18-2009, 09:09 PM.
Top 3 finishes
2nd Place-Can you Beat Dragon's Fury Tournament (expert)
2nd Place-Dragon Fury's Team Tournament (advanced)
3rd Place-Phantom/Slayer Rock Fest (advanced)
This might be the stupidest comment I have ever heard in my life.

Comment
-
Re: SM Scores
Had a 2 CB run but MA wasn't even in quad digits, so fuc that

2nd play, nice CBs bender you rat

lmao wtf is this

Originally posted by ilikexdi want to be cucked by cirnoComment
-
Re: SM Scores
Banned ftw
Top 3 finishes
2nd Place-Can you Beat Dragon's Fury Tournament (expert)
2nd Place-Dragon Fury's Team Tournament (advanced)
3rd Place-Phantom/Slayer Rock Fest (advanced)
This might be the stupidest comment I have ever heard in my life.

Comment
-
Re: SM Scores
at least the guy's wrapped
Originally posted by ilikexdi want to be cucked by cirnoComment
-

Top 3 finishes
2nd Place-Can you Beat Dragon's Fury Tournament (expert)
2nd Place-Dragon Fury's Team Tournament (advanced)
3rd Place-Phantom/Slayer Rock Fest (advanced)
This might be the stupidest comment I have ever heard in my life.

Comment
-
Re: SM Scores
lol, troll baiting is so much fun.Originally posted by cetakaI saw a flyer on a bulletin board at school asking for high-functioning aspergers/autism people to participate in some kind of experiment, and all I could think was, that sounds like a great place to meet girls.Comment
-
Re: SM Scores
seemed easy to AA...

also finally AA'd this bad habit fest hehu
I bring my math homework to church. It helps me find a higher power.
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.Comment









Comment