SM Scores 2006-2010

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MinaciousGrace
    FFR Player
    • Dec 2007
    • 4278

    #49711
    Re: SM Scores

    lmao I'll upload it and pm you the link tomorrow

    Comment

    • irionman
      FFR Veteran
      • Jul 2007
      • 1196

      #49712
      Re: SM Scores

      GAHHHHH Mofo rickrolled me. Sightread was a black flag. Got a great at the end. This one is weird, I didn't miss anything but for some reason, the combo broke like at 20, but no greats, boos, misses, or averages so idk.



      Decent ma i think.
      smittyicecream 3:36 pm
      yo this pot i just got smells like straight up doo doo (good doo doo), a pungeant strong smell




      sigpic

      Comment

      • [TeRa]
        FFR Player
        • May 2007
        • 9922

        #49713
        Re: SM Scores

        first ddp, screwed up such dumb stuff though


        haven't played in a long long time, any good?


        can't vibrate anymore =/


        ?

        Comment

        • customstuff
          ♥C.S. + A.M.♥
          • Nov 2006
          • 4892

          #49714
          Re: SM Scores

          Originally posted by -paexaea-
          you know

          there are kinda

          other files than dead and direct

          just sayin

          I'm not that good

          Originally posted by MrMagic5239
          Placements are final, custom will not be moved to D6, just because he is good at jacks, and mediocre at just about every other FMO in the game.
          Originally posted by customstuff
          Originally posted by MrMagic5239
          welcome to D6

          start playing

          Comment

          • midare
            the SiTuAtIOn~
            • Oct 2006
            • 2822

            #49715
            Re: SM Scores

            ungggghhh yea im gettin all hot n bothererdd
            Originally posted by ieatyourlvllol
            ____

            Comment

            • midare
              the SiTuAtIOn~
              • Oct 2006
              • 2822

              #49716
              Re: SM Scores

              OH GOD SHES SO HOT **** **** **** IM GONNA BLOWWW

              Originally posted by ieatyourlvllol
              ____

              Comment

              • midare
                the SiTuAtIOn~
                • Oct 2006
                • 2822

                #49717
                Re: SM Scores

                dosslars mom

                Originally posted by ieatyourlvllol
                ____

                Comment

                • customstuff
                  ♥C.S. + A.M.♥
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 4892

                  #49718
                  Re: SM Scores

                  LMFAO Midare.

                  Originally posted by MrMagic5239
                  Placements are final, custom will not be moved to D6, just because he is good at jacks, and mediocre at just about every other FMO in the game.
                  Originally posted by customstuff
                  Originally posted by MrMagic5239
                  welcome to D6

                  start playing

                  Comment

                  • One Winged Angel
                    Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2007
                    • 10837

                    #49719
                    Re: SM Scores

                    dosslar can i come over to play some stepmania


                    Originally posted by ilikexd
                    i want to be cucked by cirno

                    Comment

                    • DossarLX ODI
                      Batch Manager
                      Game Manager
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2008
                      • 15013

                      #49720
                      Re: SM Scores



                      Owned
                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                      Comment

                      • bender5
                        The 40% Iron Chef
                        • Jan 2005
                        • 4894

                        #49721
                        Re: SM Scores


                        embarrassing to say, but this is my first AA


                        Cool score maybe?_?


                        1 cb in the streams, the rest in the random crap in the rest of the file. SO happy with this AA


                        and now



















                        FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

                        Beat these cb's rivals , cb's were SOOOO dumb. Hit the good then got a miss from being pissed at the good

                        Comment

                        • dandandamdandan1111
                          the baker man
                          • Jun 2007
                          • 2176

                          #49722
                          Re: SM Scores

                          whats that file dossar and wow bender nice scores

                          Comment

                          • R3v0lut10nm4st3r11
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2008
                            • 556

                            #49723
                            Re: SM Scores

                            Ugh oh, looks like someone upset midare
                            Here we go again..


                            Top 3 finishes

                            2nd Place-Can you Beat Dragon's Fury Tournament (expert)
                            2nd Place-Dragon Fury's Team Tournament (advanced)
                            3rd Place-Phantom/Slayer Rock Fest (advanced)

                            This might be the stupidest comment I have ever heard in my life.

                            Comment

                            • DossarLX ODI
                              Batch Manager
                              Game Manager
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2008
                              • 15013

                              #49724
                              Re: SM Scores

                              It's bag challenge
                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                              Comment

                              • customstuff
                                ♥C.S. + A.M.♥
                                • Nov 2006
                                • 4892

                                #49725
                                Re: SM Scores

                                pre coul

                                fffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-

                                Originally posted by MrMagic5239
                                Placements are final, custom will not be moved to D6, just because he is good at jacks, and mediocre at just about every other FMO in the game.
                                Originally posted by customstuff
                                Originally posted by MrMagic5239
                                welcome to D6

                                start playing

                                Comment

                                Working...