SM Scores 2006-2010

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DossarLX ODI
    Batch Manager
    Game Manager
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2008
    • 15013

    #48376
    Re: SM Scores

    Originally posted by Bluearrowll
    What do you get on Outlaw 1.2

    beat my 10 miss [i didn't AA though so I didn't post :[ ]
    Did you get a clean 10 miss or goods/boos?

    Post screenshot please

    Edit: I got 8 miss but terrible boos/goods. Misses are meaningless lmfao
    Last edited by DossarLX ODI; 07-21-2009, 04:16 PM.
    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

    Comment

    • Gundam-Dude
      `~`
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Oct 2005
      • 7327

      #48377
      Re: SM Scores

      Woah, awesome AA, OWA.


      I can't MA rolls


      Can probably AAA


      ****


      Good PA bad CBs


      Sup Nathan


      Finally got it


      (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

      My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

      Comment

      • [TeRa]
        FFR Player
        • May 2007
        • 9922

        #48378
        Re: SM Scores

        Play the mosaic file with mines :<
        Nice space of soul MA/PA
        Creamy quad made me cream
        Last edited by [TeRa]; 07-21-2009, 04:20 PM.

        Comment

        • DossarLX ODI
          Batch Manager
          Game Manager
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2008
          • 15013

          #48379
          Re: SM Scores



          Oi
          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

          Comment

          • Bluearrowll
            ⊙▃⊙
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Nov 2007
            • 7376

            #48380
            Re: SM Scores


            1st in Kommisar's 2009 SM Tournament
            1st in I Love You`s 2009 New Year`s Tournament
            3rd in EnR's Mashfest '08 tournament
            5th in Phynx's Unofficial FFR Tournament
            9th in D3 of the 2008-2009 4th Official FFR Tournament
            10th in D5 of the 2010 5th Official FFR Tournament
            10th in D6 of the 2011-2012 6th Official FFR Tournament

            FMO AAA Count: 71
            FGO AAA Count: 10

            Bluearrowll = The Canadian player who can not detect awkward patterns. If it's awkward for most people, it's normal for Terry. If the file is difficult but super straight forward, he has issues. If he's AAAing a FGO but then heard that his favorite Hockey team was losing by a point, Hockey > FFR
            PS: Cool AAA's Terry
            - I Love You


            An Alarm Clock's Haiku
            beep beep beep beep beep
            beep beep beep beep beep beep beep
            beep beep beep beep beep
            - ieatyourlvllol

            Comment

            • mnnicol
              U mirin'?
              • Jun 2007
              • 4262

              #48381
              Re: SM Scores

              lmao nice 1.5 Blue. I tried 1.3 yesterday but didn't finish =X

              Someone get on SMO
              - Retired Stepman
              - I lift things up and put them down

              Comment

              • mnnicol
                U mirin'?
                • Jun 2007
                • 4262

                #48382
                Re: SM Scores

                And woah, awesome Space of Soul Gundam. TAML too o.O
                - Retired Stepman
                - I lift things up and put them down

                Comment

                • lukestepwalker
                  NEVER GOIN PRO
                  • Jul 2007
                  • 1137

                  #48383
                  Re: SM Scores

                  yess *_^ after 3 days of hard practice ive A'd it


                  this song is fun on challenge



                  this song is fun too


                  and this 1 i tried its alrite

                  Comment

                  • DossarLX ODI
                    Batch Manager
                    Game Manager
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2008
                    • 15013

                    #48384
                    Re: SM Scores

                    Nice SYSTEM luke

                    The here we go file is from stargroup on the simfile database I think
                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                    Comment

                    • lukestepwalker
                      NEVER GOIN PRO
                      • Jul 2007
                      • 1137

                      #48385
                      Re: SM Scores

                      i got it from the simfile database its by stargroup

                      Comment

                      • GG_Guru
                        Let em' do what they want
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 3219

                        #48386
                        Re: SM Scores

                        Originally posted by lukestepwalker
                        yess *_^ after 3 days of hard practice ive A'd it


                        this song is fun on challenge



                        this song is fun too


                        and this 1 i tried its alrite
                        Great scores.

                        Comment

                        • Chauster
                          FFR Player
                          • Aug 2005
                          • 3362

                          #48387
                          Re: SM Scores

                          nice hidden answer aa


                          Removed the image because it is more than double the 1MB limit.

                          Originally posted by Xiaounlimited
                          my god somebody needs to punch chauster in the throat

                          Comment

                          • DossarLX ODI
                            Batch Manager
                            Game Manager
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2008
                            • 15013

                            #48388
                            Re: SM Scores



                            Broke 90
                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                            Comment

                            • GG_Guru
                              Let em' do what they want
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 3219

                              #48389
                              Re: SM Scores

                              lol MA












                              (How the f*ck did Bluearrowl 1300+ ?.?)




                              Was the last song we played before I had to go hands were KILLING me....could probably sup it tho >.>


                              Best is 1797 MA and some crappy PA on this but forgot to ss >.<



                              AND!


                              Last but not least......



























                              Does your chain hang low niguh?

                              Comment

                              • DossarLX ODI
                                Batch Manager
                                Game Manager
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2008
                                • 15013

                                #48390
                                Re: SM Scores


                                Yus!
                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                                Comment

                                Working...