SM Scores 2006-2010

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mnnicol
    U mirin'?
    • Jun 2007
    • 4262

    #46291
    Re: SM Scores

    I have no problems with the bursts but man...the jacks kill me lol
    - Retired Stepman
    - I lift things up and put them down

    Comment

    • Gilly G
      FFR Veteran
      • Mar 2007
      • 1225

      #46292
      Re: SM Scores

      Damn blue, sick magic speedball AA

      Comment

      • mnnicol
        U mirin'?
        • Jun 2007
        • 4262

        #46293
        Re: SM Scores

        Thought this was okay - got 1 miss right at the very end in an easy spot...rest in jacks


        Sightread so probably really bad
        Last edited by mnnicol; 05-30-2009, 12:01 AM.
        - Retired Stepman
        - I lift things up and put them down

        Comment

        • [TeRa]
          FFR Player
          • May 2007
          • 9922

          #46294
          Re: SM Scores

          starlight and born are bad blue

          Originally posted by One Winged Angel
          I need more speed training...the fastest song on FFR is reality and that's only 260 bpm so :/
          Originally posted by One Winged Angel
          lol should've clarified

          SIXTEENTH STREAM

          also, HWG is like 441 bpm so woop
          eclipse
          it's like 330bpm 16th stream
          Last edited by [TeRa]; 05-30-2009, 01:22 AM.

          Comment

          • NekoGon
            щ(゚Д゚щ)
            • Jul 2008
            • 2709

            #46295
            Re: SM Scores

            bad ma on starlight and born but fc is alright
            magic speed ball AA is cool



            Comment

            • i love you
              Live a wonderful life~
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Oct 2006
              • 7315

              #46296
              Re: SM Scores

              Fuc this song.


              Bad MA but first AAA


              Gay


              Pretty good i think


              I will AA this soon.


              I just had to miss near the end...still an insane score


              I need to learn how to MA jumpstream lol

              Overall: Another bad day. Will try again tomorrow
              ===============================
              The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
              ===============================

              Comment

              • DossarLX ODI
                Batch Manager
                Game Manager
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2008
                • 15013

                #46297
                Re: SM Scores

                Originally posted by MIHC Expert
                The only thing I ask from the mods/admins is to keep these scores up and stop deleting them, I'll just keep coming back and posting them if you keep deleting them.


                This one's for Dossar





                The in-game ss was too early so the final score couldn't be posted. >.<






                wut
                I've actually gotten a B on mihc 1.1 now

                And that one minutes edit score is suck MA wow even my first past MA beat that

                And my one minutes score has higher DP than yours, so that doesn't sup mine

                Last edited by DossarLX ODI; 05-30-2009, 06:57 AM.
                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                Comment

                • NekoGon
                  щ(゚Д゚щ)
                  • Jul 2008
                  • 2709

                  #46298
                  Re: SM Scores

                  Paranoia evil AAAA Click Me!!
                  Last edited by NekoGon; 05-30-2009, 10:41 AM.



                  Comment

                  • BigBoss37
                    Veteran Member
                    • Mar 2007
                    • 1099

                    #46299
                    Re: SM Scores

                    lol, sick vid neko xD

                    edit: thats beyond sick O.o jesus christ thats a good score
                    Last edited by BigBoss37; 05-30-2009, 10:53 AM.

                    Comment

                    • Nutella1494
                      Banned
                      • May 2009
                      • 113

                      #46300
                      Re: SM Scores

                      rofl neko

                      Comment

                      • One Winged Angel
                        Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2007
                        • 10837

                        #46301
                        Re: SM Scores

                        holy f*cking sh*t neko, that's sick as hell wow

                        christ...

                        uhhhhh yeah, some junk I thought was kinda cool..



                        This looked pretty good


                        This I can probably AA


                        Originally posted by ilikexd
                        i want to be cucked by cirno

                        Comment

                        • [TeRa]
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2007
                          • 9922

                          #46302
                          Re: SM Scores

                          lbs is pretty good

                          could FC with a semi-luck run, I'm not that good at the 14 23 14 32nd jumptrill things

                          Comment

                          • One Winged Angel
                            Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2007
                            • 10837

                            #46303
                            Re: SM Scores

                            lol I played superluminal and couldn't even break 180 mill rofl

                            guess I need to work on my speed AND jumpstream

                            edit: again, no idea...MA's probably piss poor but I thought SDG was cool


                            3 CBs weren't even in the ending arrrrrrghhhhhhhhadfdfdsfdfghdf
                            Last edited by One Winged Angel; 05-30-2009, 01:17 PM.


                            Originally posted by ilikexd
                            i want to be cucked by cirno

                            Comment

                            • iCeCuBEz v2
                              XFD
                              • Mar 2008
                              • 4924

                              #46304
                              Re: SM Scores

                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              played a bit of stepmania today



                              w/e random try glad I AA'd it now I don't have to play it again



                              1.5x
                              choked at the end



                              1.2x
                              probably good

                              gonna play more tomorrow probably
                              ok back to dota bye
                              what the ****
                              I bring my math homework to church. It helps me find a higher power.

                              Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.

                              Comment

                              • Gundam-Dude
                                `~`
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Oct 2005
                                • 7327

                                #46305
                                Re: SM Scores

                                lmao, Rebound, how many times have you played Crow's Ghost? Last Regrets and Reality are really nice. Go for the AA on my Gee file (I still can't AA my own file )

                                ****ing tight vid, 6 hands.


                                (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

                                My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

                                Comment

                                Working...