SM Scores 2006-2010

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sp1nzoK
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2007
    • 580

    #46381
    Re: SM Scores

    Originally posted by Gundam-Dude
    Nutella is Yaboy.

    When you compare Nutella's Cynthia vid with Yaboy's old vids like this, you'll notice that they both have the exact same monitor and modem in the same locations. Also the exact same keytaps. He's most likely playing J1 in the Cynthia vid.

    :stepmaniadetective:

    busted
    Haha knew that since he made a scores thread, I just didn't want to :reveal: him on the forums since he was acting so nice for a change, also anyone not retarded probably noticed it on their own.

    I was referring to Rinon also, something to do with being "fresh", the way he types, playing lots of rates , "knowing what songs are played", having utterly trash MA, having more speed than accuracy and stating it, stating when he started and iirc YaBoy used notefoon at one point. Actually I'm not 100% yet with that but he trolls for a living so ya.

    Comment

    • Sakish
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2007
      • 2973

      #46382
      Re: SM Scores

      Originally posted by sp1nzoK
      Haha knew that since he made a scores thread, I just didn't want to :reveal: him on the forums since he was acting so nice for a change, also anyone not retarded probably noticed it on their own.

      I was referring to Rinon also, something to do with being "fresh", the way he types, playing lots of rates , "knowing what songs are played", having utterly trash MA, having more speed than accuracy and stating it, stating when he started and iirc YaBoy used notefoon at one point. Actually I'm not 100% yet with that but he trolls for a living so ya.

      At least i can assure you that rinon aint yaboy, rinon posts at the swedish site to so i know hes legit.

      Comment

      • Chauster
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2005
        • 3362

        #46383
        Re: SM Scores

        dossar is isaac


        game over


        Removed the image because it is more than double the 1MB limit.

        Originally posted by Xiaounlimited
        my god somebody needs to punch chauster in the throat

        Comment

        • sp1nzoK
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2007
          • 580

          #46384
          Re: SM Scores

          Aight Isaac, just a lot of similarity then.

          Comment

          • mnnicol
            U mirin'?
            • Jun 2007
            • 4262

            #46385
            Re: SM Scores

            Well then, nice scores all around rinon. As you said, work on the MA a bit. You have solid speed
            - Retired Stepman
            - I lift things up and put them down

            Comment

            • Sakish
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2007
              • 2973

              #46386
              Re: SM Scores

              Episode 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSWyrfdJ7OQ

              Next episode will be FOOD TIME

              Comment

              • DossarLX ODI
                Batch Manager
                Game Manager
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2008
                • 15013

                #46387
                Re: SM Scores

                I'm actually a really old person from this sight

                Surprised nobody has found out my true identity dating back in 2006 when I was like 12 yrs old lmfao
                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                Comment

                • bender5
                  The 40% Iron Chef
                  • Jan 2005
                  • 4894

                  #46388
                  Re: SM Scores

                  Yo isaac sick vids

                  I love your turtle and your AA

                  Comment

                  • Nutella1494
                    Banned
                    • May 2009
                    • 113

                    #46389
                    Re: SM Scores

                    Originally posted by Gundam-Dude
                    Nutella is Yaboy.

                    When you compare Nutella's Cynthia vid with Yaboy's old vids like this, you'll notice that they both have the exact same monitor and modem in the same locations. Also the exact same keytaps. He's most likely playing J1 in the Cynthia vid.

                    :stepmaniadetective:

                    busted
                    -_-

                    PS. Isaac, your turtle rules!!!!
                    Last edited by Nutella1494; 06-3-2009, 07:12 PM. Reason: Wrong words

                    Comment

                    • Gundam-Dude
                      `~`
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Oct 2005
                      • 7327

                      #46390
                      Re: SM Scores

                      I wasn't the one who rated your video BTW, the rating was already there by the time I found it.

                      Episode 2 was pretty awesome, Isaac.

                      OK scores, 0. Work on MA, that Almost There Oni looks ugly.


                      (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

                      My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

                      Comment

                      • icontrolyourworld
                        Enjoy life!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Oct 2007
                        • 4197

                        #46391
                        Re: SM Scores

                        Originally posted by Gundam-Dude
                        Nutella is Yaboy.

                        When you compare Nutella's Cynthia vid with Yaboy's old vids like this, you'll notice that they both have the exact same monitor and modem in the same locations. Also the exact same keytaps. He's most likely playing J1 in the Cynthia vid.

                        :stepmaniadetective:

                        busted
                        good arguement but do these two accounts have the same personalities?
                        ***OH ps check my comments on youtube and you'll see why i'm backing him up. i'm just to nice to some people.***
                        Last edited by icontrolyourworld; 06-3-2009, 07:21 PM.

                        Comment

                        • EAGAMES
                          Y0FACE!
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 4931

                          #46392
                          Re: SM Scores

                          I have the sudden urge to smash a turtle on the pavement now.
                          Removed a .gif image so your total signature size isn't well over 1MB. Keep this in mind for the future.
                          5th Official FFR Tournament Scores (Division 5)
                          Round 1: Novo Mundo (AAA)
                          Round 2: 4 Chord Touhou (AAA)
                          Round 3: October (1.0.0.1)
                          Round 4: Silly Symphony (1.0.0.0)
                          Round 5: Hardkore Atomic (4.0.0.1)
                          Round 6: Blue Rose (2.0.0.0)
                          Round 7: La Dump (Eliminated for being lazy.)
                          Originally posted by smartdude1212
                          EA will wander into his house with twenty minutes remaining in the round, load up FFR, realize he needs to ****, go to do so, discover he's hungry, whip up a gourmet meal, return to FFR with five minutes to go, play la camp once, and missflag on the 2154th arrow because scythe of 13 is watching him

                          Comment

                          • DayMan951
                            yfwdbwdsb
                            • Dec 2007
                            • 2255

                            #46393
                            Re: SM Scores

                            Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
                            I'm actually a really old person from this sight

                            Surprised nobody has found out my true identity dating back in 2006 when I was like 12 yrs old lmfao
                            R.V.L?

                            Comment

                            • Gundam-Dude
                              `~`
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Oct 2005
                              • 7327

                              #46394
                              Re: SM Scores

                              It is ridiculously easy to create an alternate account and forge a completely different personality through simple text. However, in Yaboy's case of creating alternate accounts and forging a fake persona is a very poor example because he is way too blatantly obvious, as Sp1nzok already mentioned.

                              But the more this thread talks about Yaboy, the more you realize how lame this thread has become after his appearance here so I'm going to go right ahead and play stepmania and post some ****ing scores later peace


                              (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

                              My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

                              Comment

                              • mnnicol
                                U mirin'?
                                • Jun 2007
                                • 4262

                                #46395
                                Re: SM Scores

                                Yeah, I haven't seen many scores from you lately. Give me some scores I could work towards and not study for my exam 'cos I'm dumb
                                - Retired Stepman
                                - I lift things up and put them down

                                Comment

                                Working...