HIGHEST AAA:Necropotence [90] HIGHEST SDG: Magical 8 Bit Tour [100] (7-0-0-4) HIGHEST FC: Six Acid Strings [101] HIGHEST SCORE: Magical 8 Bit Tour [100] (7-0-0-4)
10th OT (D3): 13th
11th OT (D6): 11th 12th OT (D6): 6th
13th OT (D7): 31st
14th OT (D7): 25th
15th OT (D7): LAST PLACE LOL
16th OT (D7): LAST PLACE LOL
HIGHEST AAA:Necropotence [90] HIGHEST SDG: Magical 8 Bit Tour [100] (7-0-0-4) HIGHEST FC: Six Acid Strings [101] HIGHEST SCORE: Magical 8 Bit Tour [100] (7-0-0-4)
I went up a whopping 0.12% more in level because of this score but there is a few things about this that I laughed about.
Hardest part for me in this song is usually the ending and in this run, it happened to be the speed section while I AAA'd the ending (anti-PA ends at 77% of chart finished). I know I can SDG this soon
@gamedad wow bro those are some nice scores. Grats on the Love Hurts snag and thank for tying with my slashmaid score (isn't it a bitch?). You can AAA ZS no doubts but it'll take a bit to get rid of the aarrghh flag and even that WWPT2 is dank.
Comment