FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ShadowDueler97
    scarhand pls
    • Mar 2012
    • 547

    #1951
    Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

    Nice Tsugi, I'm still stuck with 2g on that lol

    I would consider this my new best score


    Comment

    • FFR Pro 21
      FFR R1 Vaporeon
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2009
      • 1536

      #1952
      Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

      Thanks guys! Nice Schmollbluk score there!

      FGO AAA #23!






      Comment

      • ShadowDueler97
        scarhand pls
        • Mar 2012
        • 547

        #1953
        Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

        How are you so consistent with these AAAs


        Comment

        • FFR Pro 21
          FFR R1 Vaporeon
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2009
          • 1536

          #1954
          Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

          Originally posted by ShadowDueler97
          How are you so consistent with these AAAs
          LOL Sometimes it's just my day for this game. Oh, here's another one for you.

          FGO AAA #24!






          Comment

          • AragakiAyase
            Waifus
            • Apr 2015
            • 961

            #1955
            Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

            new highest AAA, finally beat my scarhand unlock almost 3 months ago


            pikakirby123 reincarnated





            Comment

            • V-Ormix
              Banned
              • Aug 2008
              • 4677

              #1956
              Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

              ffr manias

              yeeg

              Comment

              • _Zenith_
                Accuracy Player
                • Mar 2011
                • 4629

                #1957
                Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

                Dang AA and FFR Pro, great stuff!
                ye Ormix

                I occasionally play a few games here and there still





                Comment

                • TheSaxRunner05
                  The Doctor
                  • Apr 2006
                  • 6144

                  #1958
                  Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

                  Originally posted by _Zenith_
                  Dang AA and FFR Pro, great stuff!
                  ye Ormix

                  I occasionally play a few games here and there still
                  Your AA is looking better *wink wink*


                  Comment

                  • _Zenith_
                    Accuracy Player
                    • Mar 2011
                    • 4629

                    #1959
                    Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

                    I guess but not on D7 material (heidy)





                    Comment

                    • Deidara837
                      For a New Beginning
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2008
                      • 1751

                      #1960
                      Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

                      ofc
                      I want my 4-0-0-2 back
                      s/o to Lefty during my stream kek (jk I still <3 u)

                      _9th OT: D2 - 13th Place
                      10th OT: D5 - 45th Place
                      11th OT: D6 - 12th Place

                      EMG Rivalry | EMG Spreadsheet

                      Comment

                      • AragakiAyase
                        Waifus
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 961

                        #1961
                        Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

                        nooooooooo



                        Edit: replay for maximum salt

                        Last edited by AragakiAyase; 09-27-2015, 06:23 PM.

                        pikakirby123 reincarnated





                        Comment

                        • AragakiAyase
                          Waifus
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 961

                          #1962
                          Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

                          double post because this could've been SDG potentially

                          sloppy goods everywhere and then nerves on final JS



                          edit: also 60g improvement and only 7 ranks better lol



                          edit2: wow minijacks and sloppy but this was really good still

                          Last edited by AragakiAyase; 09-27-2015, 08:14 PM.

                          pikakirby123 reincarnated





                          Comment

                          • 2EdgedVictory
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Aug 2007
                            • 173

                            #1963
                            Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

                            I'm so glad my hands are getting stronger to be able to do the harder FMO JS with jumps on the 8ths as well as the 4ths instead of just on the 4ths like in JS that is generally found in songs that are VC and below in difficulty
                            Last edited by 2EdgedVictory; 09-27-2015, 11:06 PM.

                            Comment

                            • Pizza69
                              Retired Staff
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2013
                              • 700

                              #1964
                              Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

                              that's a sick hellbeat bf, AA

                              I DID IT GUYS
                              Last edited by Pizza69; 09-27-2015, 11:50 PM.

                              Comment

                              • V-Ormix
                                Banned
                                • Aug 2008
                                • 4677

                                #1965
                                Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

                                got dam pizza

                                Comment

                                Working...