SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Wafles
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2013
    • 1988

    #6181
    Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

    Staiain playing on sm5 lol

    I personally think that black box at the bottom is a little distracting in your sm5 theme though, otherwise lookin' good!

    http://smleaderboards.net/profile/view/Wafles

    Comment

    • V-Ormix
      Banned
      • Aug 2008
      • 4677

      #6182
      Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

      Nice scores nix

      It wasn't a pass alex lmao smo just gives you the grade you would have gotten if you did pass. that was just a play through.

      also caliber, I read C483 with screen cut, it would be retarded otherwise rofl.

      jazzy :V


      edit: hero now he'll most likely not add a stat counter (:<
      Last edited by V-Ormix; 11-11-2013, 08:13 PM.

      Comment

      • rCaliberGX
        D7 Elite Keymasher
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2012
        • 2337

        #6183
        Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

        c372

        and i know you're screencutting lol

        Released!

        Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
        you look like you're dSucks

        Comment

        • Herogashix
          D7 Dating Sim Player
          FFR Music Producer
          • Apr 2009
          • 2183

          #6184
          Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

          Originally posted by Staiain
          I feel I could add this here :3


          If that stat counter could... get into 3.95... I'd pick up Stepmania again.

          Comment

          • EzExZeRo7497
            ⠀
            • Dec 2010
            • 6858

            #6185
            Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

            Very nice scores everyone. Glad to see everyone getting better.

            Also Travis I think AJ is working on one for 3.95 at the moment, could be wrong though

            Comment

            • rCaliberGX
              D7 Elite Keymasher
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jun 2012
              • 2337

              #6186
              Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

              i could probably FC if i didn't play it only once before and knew about those jacks and 32nd trills


              idk why i didn't post this before. sightread pass, this is hard






              not sure if anyone knows or has this file, but sightread AAA. 4th AAA ever i think?

              Released!

              Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
              you look like you're dSucks

              Comment

              • Dynam0
                The Dominator
                • Sep 2005
                • 8987

                #6187
                Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                Don't have it but those gfx look like an Exige/Blurk/HST-ish file lol. I have Anobody's version of Zephon that I doubt many have, had it for years and still haven't tried it.

                Comment

                • xNiX
                  FFR Player
                  • Dec 2012
                  • 1063

                  #6188
                  Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                  Your MA seems off a little.

                  Comment

                  • Staiain
                    Can't handle my ÆØÅ
                    • Aug 2009
                    • 4545

                    #6189
                    Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                    Originally posted by EzExZeRo7497
                    Very nice scores everyone. Glad to see everyone getting better.

                    Also Travis I think AJ is working on one for 3.95 at the moment, could be wrong though
                    3.95 can't do it

                    Edit: wafles, I tried playing without the bar, even cutting it smaller with like only 5 pixels gave me a super skill drop so i had to return it to normal

                    also, here's my current work on it:







                    edit2: Dynamo that's the beauty of it it shouldn't feel any different, everything is 1:1 to 3.95, so it should not feel any different more than my old update on 3.95 from dark blue to black in-game
                    Last edited by Staiain; 11-11-2013, 08:34 PM.






                    irc.rizon.net | #kbo - Come chat!BlueXoon is back
                    SM Wiki My

                    Comment

                    • Dynam0
                      The Dominator
                      • Sep 2005
                      • 8987

                      #6190
                      Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                      That stat counter would be soooo useful for MAing stuff...it would probably make me quit out of things more often though

                      God don't tell me I have to adjust to sm5 now

                      Comment

                      • xNiX
                        FFR Player
                        • Dec 2012
                        • 1063

                        #6191
                        Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                        I never really liked SM5 just because I can't read shit on it.

                        Comment

                        • rCaliberGX
                          D7 Elite Keymasher
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jun 2012
                          • 2337

                          #6192
                          Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                          Originally posted by Dynam0
                          Don't have it but those gfx look like an Exige/Blurk/HST-ish file lol. I have Anobody's version of Zephon that I doubt many have, had it for years and still haven't tried it.
                          yeah it's exige's file. i got it from this a few months ago, buncha old files. i downloaded every single one rofl


                          Released!

                          Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                          you look like you're dSucks

                          Comment

                          • EzExZeRo7497
                            ⠀
                            • Dec 2010
                            • 6858

                            #6193
                            Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                            Originally posted by Staiain
                            3.95 can't do it

                            edit2: Dynamo that's the beauty of it it shouldn't feel any different, everything is 1:1 to 3.95, so it should not feel any different more than my old update on 3.95 from dark blue to black in-game
                            Yeah I told AJ about it, WinDEU said the same thing apparently, my bad

                            Theme looks really good though, but I probably wouldn't be able to get used to it haha. Ah well

                            nice Blue Army Caliber

                            Comment

                            • rCaliberGX
                              D7 Elite Keymasher
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2012
                              • 2337

                              #6194
                              Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                              fffffffffff

                              Released!

                              Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                              you look like you're dSucks

                              Comment

                              • xNiX
                                FFR Player
                                • Dec 2012
                                • 1063

                                #6195
                                Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                                o_o I honestly think you should be getting less than 200 perfects. But, nice combo.

                                Comment

                                Working...