FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • bmah
    shots FIRED
    Profile Moderator
    FFR Simfile Author
    Global Moderator
    • Oct 2003
    • 8448

    #4246
    Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

    Originally posted by dAnceguy117
    Amazing, I am honestly jealous. This file can screw itself over a dozenfold.

    Comment

    • Doug31
      Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jun 2004
      • 6811

      #4247
      Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

      Yeah, gj, that one has some really annoying patterns.

      I'm down to 7 away. Does someone have a SM song that is just the hard parts of this over and over again? I keep messing up the parts with the hands.

      Comment

      • cedolad
        moonchild~
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2007
        • 6879

        #4248
        Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

        red faction has it ;x

        nice pa improvement there

        Comment

        • popsicle_3000
          Legendary Noob
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2005
          • 4642

          #4249
          Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

          Originally posted by Doug31
          Does someone have a SM song that is just the hard parts of this over and over again?
          you can just use the isolation feature in r^3

          Originally posted by One Winged Angel
          39,000 popsicles pro bg blue note arrow slayer whoa damn..
          Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
          one way to stream them all
          Originally posted by Xiz
          Right after sex, it skillboosted me by +10 levels from like a 35-45 about. (Which then 15 min's later I got really tired and couldn't play anymore)

          But then my lady friend got pissed off I was playing FFR instead of playing her. Then for the rest of the night she played the 'Only want me for my body' card and I didn't get to sleep with blankets that night.
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          replacing ifitypedhisnameaslargeashisnamesuggests,iwouldgetbanned with theelongatedaustrocanadian3000 (pop).
          Originally posted by reuben_tate
          Title: Popsicle Three

          Thousand the farthest
          He's gone in an official
          Whoop hip hip hooray!
          Originally posted by U.N. Owen
          kjwkjw: "oh my god, Tosh. Post that in the thread."

          @popsicle_3000:
          Danger incoming
          The popsicles are melting
          Three thousand of them
          Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
          you got to ease the topic into some conversation and let it go from there

          dynam0: man friend that was an intense sm session right?
          friend: haha yeah you really nailed those patterns
          dynam0: yeah man kind of like how gay dudes nail other gay dudes in the ass!
          friend: hey bro can i tell you something
          dynam0 yeah man whats up?
          friend: hypothetically speaking would you care if i was bisexual or maybe even gay?
          dynam0: bro we shower together after sm sessions all the time and i'll still shower with you even if you are gay or w/e thats your thing just dont try to ram my ass HAHAHA
          friend: thanks man
          dynam0: no problem man
          Originally posted by One Winged Angel
          pop takin' time out of playing irl Trauma Center to check in on his fiffer buds (mm)
          Originally posted by Xiz
          Well, Popsicle won every award this year so it was canceled.

          Comment

          • mi40
            ᅠ
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2008
            • 3655

            #4250
            Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

            if u wanna practice a certain part, i believe the r3 engine has the isolation feature, try that











            dam i got ninjd

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #4251
              Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~



              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • EzExZeRo7497
                ⠀
                • Dec 2010
                • 6858

                #4252
                Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

                Comment

                • Doug31
                  Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2004
                  • 6811

                  #4253
                  Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

                  I think this is one of my best sdgs. I really had trouble with this one:

                  Comment

                  • XelNya
                    [Kaho]
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 3369

                    #4254
                    Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

                    Originally posted by Doug31
                    I think this is one of my best sdgs. I really had trouble with this one:
                    Do the Minijacks get you? They usually get me in all sorts of nasty ways.

                    Comment

                    • T-Force
                      Your world ends with you
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 4753

                      #4255
                      Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~


                      First try too (ignore the retry. I got a boo like 10 notes in). I don't know why this is rated so high.
                      Also, Scarhand Jr. unlock.
                      Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                      Comment

                      • TC_Halogen
                        Rhythm game specialist.
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Feb 2008
                        • 19376

                        #4256
                        Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

                        Originally posted by EzExZeRo7497
                        <3

                        Really though I was just surprised that I've been rank 3 on that for the longest time haha, nice score on that AJ
                        Thanks! Never expected to go from 7-1-0-3 to 2-0-0-0 in a single full run last night; that was a pretty awesome thing to happen.

                        Comment

                        • scottiena
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2012
                          • 299

                          #4257
                          Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

                          fail


                          Last edited by scottiena; 07-21-2013, 02:41 PM.

                          Comment

                          • xXOpkillerXx
                            ✘ Forever OP✘
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2008
                            • 4207

                            #4258
                            Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

                            tbh I don't see the fails in your post sry.

                            Comment

                            • TC_Halogen
                              Rhythm game specialist.
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Feb 2008
                              • 19376

                              #4259
                              Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

                              Originally posted by kjwkjw
                              I love FFR so much.




                              can we cry together?

                              Comment

                              • FFR Pro 21
                                FFR R1 Vaporeon
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2009
                                • 1536

                                #4260
                                Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

                                So many insane scores!

                                1,200th public AAA!
                                Attached Files





                                Comment

                                Working...