Took a few tries to get an almost lag-free run, most runs the framerate would drop ever so slightly around 1100c and I'd dump perfs everywhere
Your accuracy is pretty damn tight Smitty, I think you could probably sneak out a better run if you were guaranteed an invariable framerate (I was floating around mid 50s prior to getting this)
Wow dude. I sent you a thousand credits. That's insane
Quadding is quite the stretch for a file that high in difficulty given how tight hitting Amazings is (although it does help that all the 16th notes are exactly three frames apart though...I wouldn't be surprised to see an SDP on that file but the 32nds kinda throw a wrench into things with alternating 1/2 frame gaps)
Yeah, Amazing's timing window is incredibly small (practically frame-perfect), but even so, with a really good run, SDP is totally possible.
I'm very close to my old skill and my hand doesn't feel too bad. It's not perfect but it's not getting worse from me playing. Probably cause I play way more casual then before.
Not sure if this is any good or anything but it felt pretty good except for a few rolls where I got really off and got a ton of goods/averages. I also had a major mindblock at the easy part near the end that I just could not get out of. Such a long easy section is so easy to mess up after all that hard shit XD
This song is really fun now that I can actually sort of do it I think I could get around 100 goods. Someday...
39,000 popsicles pro bg blue note arrow slayer whoa damn..
Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
one way to stream them all
Originally posted by Xiz
Right after sex, it skillboosted me by +10 levels from like a 35-45 about. (Which then 15 min's later I got really tired and couldn't play anymore)
But then my lady friend got pissed off I was playing FFR instead of playing her. Then for the rest of the night she played the 'Only want me for my body' card and I didn't get to sleep with blankets that night.
Originally posted by thesunfan
replacing ifitypedhisnameaslargeashisnamesuggests,iwouldgetbanned with theelongatedaustrocanadian3000 (pop).
Originally posted by reuben_tate
Title: Popsicle Three
Thousand the farthest
He's gone in an official
Whoop hip hip hooray!
Originally posted by U.N. Owen
kjwkjw: "oh my god, Tosh. Post that in the thread."
@popsicle_3000:
Danger incoming
The popsicles are melting
Three thousand of them
Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
you got to ease the topic into some conversation and let it go from there
dynam0: man friend that was an intense sm session right?
friend: haha yeah you really nailed those patterns
dynam0: yeah man kind of like how gay dudes nail other gay dudes in the ass!
friend: hey bro can i tell you something
dynam0 yeah man whats up?
friend: hypothetically speaking would you care if i was bisexual or maybe even gay?
dynam0: bro we shower together after sm sessions all the time and i'll still shower with you even if you are gay or w/e thats your thing just dont try to ram my ass HAHAHA
friend: thanks man
dynam0: no problem man
Originally posted by One Winged Angel
pop takin' time out of playing irl Trauma Center to check in on his fiffer buds (mm)
Originally posted by Xiz
Well, Popsicle won every award this year so it was canceled.
Congrats on Op.10 No.9 Charu, that ending is pretty brutal.
Getting back into FFR again (at least for now) and got some scores.
This is good apparently?
Never played this until now, I love it. I'll probably improve this soon enough.
Cool
Too bad, could have been the best sightread I've ever had.
FINALLY! The curse has been lifted, screw you mind-blocks!
What happened was I haven't played this in a long time, so I gave it a go and almost AAA'd, but mindblocks came back right after. Thanks to R^3 though, I could play the song on scramble, fuck with my mind, and then play it on mirror while I still was thinking scramble was the new way the chart went. Now all I need to do is AAA Big Blue...
Comment