FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Zon Fire
    ♎♏
    • Nov 2006
    • 1082

    #2086
    Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

    TGWP Full...

    Takes some badass concentration to AAA an 17+ minute file..

    gr9 score smitty 8)

    Comment

    • Riotpolice
      "Reach For The Stars"
      • Nov 2010
      • 1921

      #2087
      Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

      Guess nerves don't bother you smitty, nice AAA!
      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

      Originally posted by m0de
      im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

      Comment

      • jgano
        Retired
        • Jan 2008
        • 664

        #2088
        Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

        Huh, this file is suddenly easier than I remember. Still very tricky, but I think I can get sub-20 goods in the future.




        Holy hell, I actually got the SDG for this one.




        Could this possibly my first 71 AAA??? Only time will tell.

        Master AAA's: 30
        Guru AAA's: 1
        Brutal+ FC's: 46 (MOST RECENT: The Bird's Midair Heatstroke)
        Best AAA's: OVERklock, Mario Minor, Paraclete, FFLBF, Shatterscape, Spaceman, Pitch Black, Requiem -Dies irae-, Queen of Bootlegs

        Comment

        • DarknessXoXLight
          sonder
          • Mar 2007
          • 2279

          #2089
          Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

          Rabie refuses to sign into Fiffer for whatever reason so I'll just post this for him because it seems good.


          He also says "n1 shadow u da bess, lick my balls Adam, and aw ye Smitty sick The Dank We Smoked AAA rip it"

          ...I don't know.

          Comment

          • XXXsmittyXXX
            Anxiety monster
            • Jul 2005
            • 6924

            #2090
            Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

            Originally posted by DarknessXoXLight
            "The Dank We Smoked AAA rip it"

            Comment

            • Xx{Midnight}xX
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2007
              • 8548

              #2091
              Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

              Originally posted by XXXsmittyXXX
              This really should unlock something.
              Not sure about the accuracy but AAA is gr9
              What kind of evil creature are you

              holy shit

              Comment

              • EzExZeRo7497
                ⠀
                • Dec 2010
                • 6858

                #2092
                Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

                sck first FGO AAA meggie!!!!
                TGWP Full Version AAA o_O
                Last edited by EzExZeRo7497; 03-25-2013, 01:49 AM.

                Comment

                • KrazyKitsune
                  FFR Player
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 602

                  #2093
                  Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~


                  ... I understand I'm ( a complete piece of ) shit. Sigh...




                  Originally posted by XXXsmittyXXX
                  This really should unlock something.
                  Not sure about the accuracy but AAA is gr9
                  ... wat.
                  Last edited by KrazyKitsune; 03-25-2013, 01:43 AM.

                  Comment

                  • DarknessXoXLight
                    sonder
                    • Mar 2007
                    • 2279

                    #2094
                    Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

                    Originally posted by EzExZeRo7497
                    sck first FGO AAA meggie!!!!
                    I know right? I'm amzin after all~*~* where's my scarhand? :P
                    Last edited by DarknessXoXLight; 03-25-2013, 01:51 AM.

                    Comment

                    • One Winged Angel
                      Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2007
                      • 10837

                      #2095
                      Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

                      megi pls..


                      Originally posted by ilikexd
                      i want to be cucked by cirno

                      Comment

                      • EzExZeRo7497
                        ⠀
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 6858

                        #2096
                        Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

                        Comment

                        • smartdude1212
                          2 is poo
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2005
                          • 6687

                          #2097
                          Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

                          I'm waiting for her to fist her esophagus.

                          Comment

                          • Mollocephalus
                            Custom User Title
                            • Jul 2009
                            • 2608

                            #2098
                            Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

                            Originally posted by XXXsmittyXXX
                            This really should unlock something.
                            Not sure about the accuracy but AAA is gr9
                            Smitty that's insane, this file has so many choke-able parts Plus the lenght, it's really a a challenge for your nerves rather than your fingers! Good job mang

                            Comment

                            • Jake Ferguson
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2011
                              • 995

                              #2099
                              Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~










                              Comment

                              • mrpreggers
                                D7 Elite Keymasher
                                • Feb 2011
                                • 3395

                                #2100
                                Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

                                Originally posted by KrazyKitsune
                                gotta love this fucking game...

                                Comment

                                Working...