Yeah, you haven't seen stuff from me for awhile

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Nima
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2003
    • 3526

    #61
    Originally posted by aperson
    Originally posted by Nima
    Originally posted by Reach
    This should be good.

    I hope nima gets served.
    you got 3 greats on it... so who are you to be talking? That's pretty close to AAA...
    Go cry me a river and drown in it. If I bring the proof you bring the proof. It's funny that people have been calling BS on your for ages and not one ounce of proof has arisen. Me? The instant it's called I'm prepping a video.

    GG scrub.
    Are you fucking stupid? Or do you just try to change around what people say?

    First off... I have given proof but you are too dumb to watch the videos so I'm up on you.

    Second, where'd I say I'm not posting a video?
    DELETE THIS ACCOUNT

    Comment

    • aperson
      FFR Hall of Fame
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2003
      • 3434

      #62
      Why don't you show proof of something that's actually hard. Like your Caprice AAA (at least get a low SDG on vid) or close to an AAA on k8107 or any of the other absurd claims you've made. I'm soon to give proof to some of my hardest accomplishments period.

      Comment

      • Nima
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2003
        • 3526

        #63
        I said I will... and if those other scores on vid weren't hard you do vids of those too.
        So we're both going to... good.
        DELETE THIS ACCOUNT

        Comment

        • Privateer
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2003
          • 2962

          #64
          I'm sorry I called you a dickface. I was quick to think you were BS, but it's just that two of these scores seem too difficult with the arrow speed mods you were using. Even though I didn't handle the situation well, you seem to be shoving my attitude in my face when yours isn't any better, especially out of the forums.

          Comment

          • Jello
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2007
            • 612

            #65
            lol i like the part where he said people have been calling nima bs for ages.. which is true. all of us (the good players who've proven ourselves many times) have been for the longest time.

            not to mention privateer lmfao and his bs career. im seriously thinking of calling guiness up and saying

            "OH SHIT ITS OUT OF CONTROL THERE JUST TOO MUCH BULLSHIT, THIS HAS TO BE A RECORD!"

            then ill point to privateer.

            besides that , there are already farmers all around his house trying to figure out new ways to make fertilizer out of his bs. so they would have to hurry to catch it all.... BUT WAIT , THERES MORE.

            HE JUST KEEPS PUMPING IT OUT!!!! so no worries.

            PS :: Privateer what a lovely avatar.. did you "make" it too? or did you steal it then claim you did

            Comment

            • Kilgamayan
              Super Scooter Happy
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2003
              • 6583

              #66
              Quick, someone make a disparaging reference to someone else's mother.
              I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

              Comment

              • Nima
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2003
                • 3526

                #67
                proven many times? Nah... Arch has.
                DELETE THIS ACCOUNT

                Comment

                • Privateer
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2003
                  • 2962

                  #68
                  Why do you continue to target me? Seriously, Jello. For months you have given me a horrible reputation with people, and you continuously try to wreck my relationships with my friends. I make one bad remark, and I end up being banned for a day. Only recently have I returned the crap you've given me.

                  You really do a good job making it seem like I've claimed to AAA the Pledge...

                  I believe you kicked me in the chat, too. I don't know, I was kicked twice for no reason. I didn't even post a message in the chat. After the first time you laughed with a couple people in the chat, so I guess you kicked me to be an ass. There were no mods in the chat, and someone told me you had the ability to kick. I was waiting for Jewp to get on, so I could ask if you can, but he hasn't been on. I could be completely wrong.

                  Comment

                  • Jello
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 612

                    #69
                    uh yea.. my countless hours playing in the chat , after showing my INI + JUDGE to people. after playing and showing them once, i dont really need to show them again. Aperson , Reach , Arch can all back this statement up.

                    Comment

                    • Moogy
                      嗚呼
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2003
                      • 10303

                      #70
                      Originally posted by Kilgamayan
                      Quick, someone make a disparaging reference to someone else's mother.
                      Your mother engages in the world's oldest profession every night.
                      Plz visit my blog

                      ^^^ vintage signature from like 2006 preserved

                      Comment

                      • Jello
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 612

                        #71
                        i have no mod powers wtf how can i kick you... i came in and saw that u were kicked and laughed so stop trying to blame shit on me. as i recall it is you who tries to ruin my rep. but i dont mind cuz you cant

                        Comment

                        • Kilgamayan
                          Super Scooter Happy
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2003
                          • 6583

                          #72
                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          Your mother engages in the world's oldest profession every night.
                          That's not...quite what I meant.
                          I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                          Comment

                          • Moogy
                            嗚呼
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2003
                            • 10303

                            #73
                            Obviously.
                            Plz visit my blog

                            ^^^ vintage signature from like 2006 preserved

                            Comment

                            • Nima
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2003
                              • 3526

                              #74
                              maybe I was wrong about you but I'm making the videos atm so if I don't post them then you can say shit... but please give me some time before you start insulting me again.
                              DELETE THIS ACCOUNT

                              Comment

                              • Privateer
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2003
                                • 2962

                                #75
                                I said I could be completely wrong. I saw no reason to be kicked, maybe it said I was kicked when I was just idle for too long.

                                I don't try to ruin your reputation. You always say I say things behind your back, but I don't. All I do is complain about you to my friends because you try to make my life here miserable.

                                It's only really the last week that I've tried to get people against you, because you are getting completely out of hand. I used to ignore the stuff you said to me, but all that did is allow you to shit even more on me. Every time I enter the chat you try to turn everyone against me. You NEVER fail to say something like "shut up Privateer everyone thinks ur bs and they all talk behind ur back arch thinks ur bs nobody cares about you."

                                I'm pretty sure it has to do with eliminating the competition. You never do this to people who have a high status here.

                                Let's apply all of the reasons you give for me being BS to an example. Reach's accomplishments are nearly the same as mine, and he's shown the same amount of proof, yet you don't give him any crap. It'd be almost impossible to challenge the generally accepted legitemacy of Reach. It's easy for me, though. You have Arch on your side (by default), Reach doesn't support anyone, you certainly make it seem like I'm a box of BS, and all your peons in the chat spread the word.

                                Comment

                                Working...