Yeah, you haven't seen stuff from me for awhile

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Anuj
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2003
    • 5998

    #106
    banditcom says: i c'd uber rave on justice


    Comment

    • fusi0n
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2003
      • 2158

      #107
      i have fun on o2jam coz i'm lvl 43 axhahx

      Comment

      • Reach
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2003
        • 7471

        #108
        Originally posted by emccky
        ur link doesnt work.
        Right click, save as.

        Or copy and paste the link to address bar.

        Comment

        • aperson
          FFR Hall of Fame
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2003
          • 3434

          #109
          Sorry about the delay, I've been completely swamped with client orders today and have had no time to hook up my Firewire and port the video. I'll try to get it tonight or tomorrow.

          Comment

          • Nima
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2003
            • 3526

            #110
            no rush... I'm done some more too. Don't worry about rtpr as it's not too bad on 3x but if you want to do it... Votum just seemed crazy at that speed. And Reach I wasn't questioning that he could A it on 1.8x music... that's FAR from the point... I was questioning that he could do it on 3x arrow speed. But then again it's easy to question stuff you can't do yourself :P.

            Anyways on a completely separate point, I'll have some more up as soon as I can too. I've finished a couple of those crazy ones.
            DELETE THIS ACCOUNT

            Comment

            • tnyhwk900
              FFR Player
              FFR Simfile Author
              • May 2003
              • 4106

              #111
              Still waiting...

              Comment

              • Arch0wl
                Banned
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2002
                • 6344

                #112
                Originally posted by makaveli121212
                So what has been accomplished in this thread?

                Nothing, you're all big idiots.
                My respect for you just rose like 10 times.

                Seriously.

                Comment

                • aperson
                  FFR Hall of Fame
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 3434

                  #113
                  Originally posted by Arch0wl
                  Originally posted by makaveli121212
                  So what has been accomplished in this thread?

                  Nothing, you're all big idiots.
                  My respect for you just rose like 10 times.

                  Seriously.
                  Oh so you all are e-penis partners?

                  Man, you are turning into a faggot.

                  Comment

                  • banditcom
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2003
                    • 6243

                    #114
                    Originally posted by aperson
                    Originally posted by Arch0wl
                    Originally posted by makaveli121212
                    So what has been accomplished in this thread?

                    Nothing, you're all big idiots.
                    My respect for you just rose like 10 times.

                    Seriously.
                    Oh so you all are e-penis partners?

                    Man, you are turning into a faggot.
                    Arch does think that he himself is a bit bisexual...

                    Comment

                    • Kilgamayan
                      Super Scooter Happy
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2003
                      • 6583

                      #115
                      Originally posted by banditcom
                      Originally posted by aperson
                      Originally posted by Arch0wl
                      Originally posted by makaveli121212
                      So what has been accomplished in this thread?

                      Nothing, you're all big idiots.
                      My respect for you just rose like 10 times.

                      Seriously.
                      Oh so you all are e-penis partners?

                      Man, you are turning into a faggot.
                      Arch does think that he himself is a bit bisexual...
                      I believe at this point he's decided he's straight.
                      I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                      Comment

                      • aperson
                        FFR Hall of Fame
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2003
                        • 3434

                        #116
                        Thank God we have Kilga here to keep tabs on Arch's current sexuality.

                        Comment

                        • Kilgamayan
                          Super Scooter Happy
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2003
                          • 6583

                          #117
                          np

                          I couldn't think of any other way to continue the quote pyramid anyway.
                          I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                          Comment

                          • Takisho
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2003
                            • 920

                            #118
                            I can see RTPR as possible at 3x if I was better.

                            But Votum at 1.8x music 3x arrow? God. Fucking impossible =\.

                            Comment

                            • emccky
                              Banned
                              • Apr 2004
                              • 4811

                              #119
                              so wheres the videos? u keep talkin shit, but no one has put a video up (exept old nima videos)

                              Comment

                              • RobbyZero
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2003
                                • 4613

                                #120
                                Originally posted by emccky
                                so wheres the videos? u keep talkin (#$%, but no one has put a video up (exept old nima videos)
                                Shut up don't revive dead crap.

                                Comment

                                Working...