2368Combo on Death Piano (:

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mans0n
    replied
    Re: 2368Combo on Death Piano (:

    Damn nice dude, my best is 800 combo.

    Leave a comment:


  • OneHandNow
    replied
    Re: 2368Combo on Death Piano (:

    Mmhm, I don't why people are calling BS on me =.,=;

    Let me improve PA a bit and then maybe I'll be noticed..

    I don't know why, I can't even single digit good easy songs, maybe that explains my level ranks.. Anyways my accuracy has never improved, and I'm on 1.75x/2x, play StepMania, but I'm STILL not improving at accuracy.. It's so dumb..

    PS) Why'd my score get deleted? I need to consult a mod/admin about this.
    Last edited by OneHandNow; 05-13-2008, 08:21 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Xx{Midday}xX
    replied
    Re: 2368Combo on Death Piano (:

    Haha, makes all the sense in the world now O_o

    Nice Demon Fire FC.

    Leave a comment:


  • OneHandNow
    replied
    Re: 2368Combo on Death Piano (:

    Really? O>O;

    Leave a comment:


  • robertsona
    replied
    Re: 2368Combo on Death Piano (:

    Double Chin was izlude

    Leave a comment:


  • OneHandNow
    replied
    Re: 2368Combo on Death Piano (:

    I got credits for Rottel before from someone else before, but then they had credit reset, so I can't play it anymore. But I can play Piano Etude Demon Fire.

    And.. what a horrible score.

    Here's Piano Etude.. I have bad PA, so please don't blame me..

    I just think that I have (potential) to be a good player, but my PA has been extremely bad for who knows how long..

    But I even did the song you guys asked me to do, Piano Etude.. so here it is.. >.>;

    Blah blah blah 13 boos.. I think that came from me slipping near the jacks from time to time? I don't know :O
    Attached Files
    Last edited by OneHandNow; 05-13-2008, 07:21 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • devonin
    replied
    Re: 2368Combo on Death Piano (:

    War, why are you all the time trolling and flaming people? It's just not nice.

    Leave a comment:


  • Xx{Midday}xX
    replied
    Re: 2368Combo on Death Piano (:

    Originally posted by WarNGuns
    this game has officailly bored me to death nothin is changin stupid shiit is bein added to keep the players interested and competition is just to difficult so imma do myself a favore and just be done for a while
    Extend your while please =), and I'm a girl.

    Leave a comment:


  • Xx{Midday}xX
    replied
    Re: 2368Combo on Death Piano (:

    There you go. Sightread of Rottel-da-station, one handed. Rank 265, 67-27-0-114. Possible score. I only mashed where I needed to. 32nd rolls, some interchanged jump 8ths, jumptrills, etc.


    Don't expect me to test Death Piano with one hand though. D=

    This was only to prove Double Chin Warrior's statement about OneHandNow's Rottel rank. I don't expect this score to prove that the Death Piano score was possible.

    OneHandNow, maybe you can do this score again, or something close to it perhaps? That's the easiest way to prove your score.
    Last edited by Xx{Midday}xX; 05-13-2008, 02:27 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ravia
    replied
    Re: 2368Combo on Death Piano (:

    I really see no reason to believe this score.

    Especially without a screenshot.

    PS Midday:

    Haha, devonin, it's so rare someone gets to correct you! Just... let me enjoy it.

    And I don't like the capital-hyphenation to show emphasis. It's tacky.

    Leave a comment:


  • pazolite
    replied
    Re: 2368Combo on Death Piano (:

    Originally posted by Xx{Midday}xX
    Is DCW an alternative account? Or are you completely new to FFR? o_o

    HURF HURF HURF

    Leave a comment:


  • devonin
    replied
    Re: 2368Combo on Death Piano (:

    Nice grammar usage there bud. It's 'he has FC'd.'
    Um...Why is the 'has' italicized like it was the thing that was wrong? I -said- has...

    Typoing an 's' instead of a 'd' (which are right beside each other, I'll point out) is certainly not grounds to cop an attitude of "haha bad grammar"

    Leave a comment:


  • Xx{Midday}xX
    replied
    Re: 2368Combo on Death Piano (:

    Originally posted by Double Chin Warrior
    no its called I know how cheating dumbasses work

    do you really think this kid got this score? you cant even get that many boos on death piano because when you mash your hitting arrows most of the time he had double setup at least to get that many boos

    rank 250 with rottel fc? do you have any idea how many boos that is?
    Mashing doesn't end up with only boos. Goods and averages also count towards lowering your levelrank. I think 250 is just about right if you mash the "unreadable" portions of the song. Actually, I can go try right now.

    Is DCW an alternative account? Or are you completely new to FFR? o_o

    Leave a comment:


  • UnkownMan
    replied
    Re: 2368Combo on Death Piano (:

    Wow... I am astounded by this score still... I really am happy for you. Really happy. I hope that you accomplish more things in the future. BTW, I'm not trying to post-whore. Obviously I c... No. Not finishing. Anyway, nice job!

    Leave a comment:


  • pazolite
    replied
    Re: 2368Combo on Death Piano (:

    still making unkownman's op hehehe

    @op: good job, that's one hell of a combo

    Leave a comment:

Working...