2368Combo on Death Piano (:

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ninjaKIWI
    replied
    Re: 2368Combo on Death Piano (:

    Jesus, just stop posting, unkownman.

    Leave a comment:


  • UnkownMan
    replied
    Re: 2368Combo on Death Piano (:

    Originally posted by gnr61
    its not like you could check his level stats
    Well, I need a SS for proof but since he said he didn't... I'll check.
    Last edited by UnkownMan; 05-12-2008, 12:19 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • gnr61
    replied
    Re: 2368Combo on Death Piano (:

    its not like you could check his level stats

    Leave a comment:


  • UnkownMan
    replied
    Re: 2368Combo on Death Piano (:

    SS? I think it is BS unless you has SS

    Leave a comment:


  • Phynx
    replied
    Re: 2368Combo on Death Piano (:

    Originally posted by gnr61
    mash
    I can't even mash the first set of trills... I suck that much ass...

    Leave a comment:


  • gnr61
    replied
    Re: 2368Combo on Death Piano (:

    mash

    Leave a comment:


  • OneHandNow
    replied
    Re: 2368Combo on Death Piano (:

    People can get 1300~1400 boos on Silence.. so I'd say those boos are possible :/

    Leave a comment:


  • -Barista-
    replied
    Re: 2368Combo on Death Piano (:

    Are those boos? Impossible.

    Wait, total score?

    Leave a comment:


  • OneHandNow
    started a topic 2368Combo on Death Piano (:

    2368Combo on Death Piano (:

    Whoa, who wiped my Death Piano score? o.o... I refuse to have my score wiped for no reason ):


    I like jacking. And my reward for jacking so hard was rank 10 on Death Piano :O
    So I decided to vibrate the whole jack section for Death Piano at school..

    Then I get 2368 combo and I flip out. But since I am at school, I couldn't take a screenie.. But here it is :O

    Death Piano
    1,323 Perfects
    689 Goods
    433 Averages
    8 Misses [Most of them were at the mega trill / mid section..]
    1,038 [Boos, this is what I get for jacking.]
    2,368 C-C-C-COMBO!
    3,285,700 Final Score
    Last edited by OneHandNow; 05-13-2008, 08:14 PM.
Working...