2368Combo on Death Piano (:

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • pazolite
    replied
    Re: 2368Combo on Death Piano (:

    AOAO Edit would be pretty easy on FFR because of the timing window and leniency

    Leave a comment:


  • LLaMaSaUceYup
    replied
    Re: 2368Combo on Death Piano (:

    Yeah I got about 850 combo on this, but can get no where to beating it since my razer tarantula broke (flat keys)

    I can't even pass AOAO edit now, almost.
    ;p

    I had to re-learn to vibrate huge keys, lolol

    Leave a comment:


  • Xx{Midday}xX
    replied
    Re: 2368Combo on Death Piano (:

    Originally posted by Gundam-Dude
    UnkownMan
    Senior Member
    Join Date: Apr 2007
    Posts: 783
    I wonder where all those posts come from.

    Seconded.
    Second seconding XD

    I have 1270 posts since September 2007 <_<;

    I realized I had FCs on both songs, so I change my statement to:
    I can't consider Death Piano until I can FC AIM anthem and Club without getting boos. XP

    EDIT: I guess posts like this and tournament posts really inflated the post count. lol EnR.
    Last edited by Xx{Midday}xX; 05-12-2008, 04:07 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • knuckles2224
    replied
    Re: 2368Combo on Death Piano (:

    I know you didn't do this one handed lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sh4d0wD3v1L
    replied
    Re: 2368Combo on Death Piano (:

    Originally posted by EnR
    He's just wasting his time.

    Unkown, I bet if you put a "Punch me in the face:" in yiour sig, you'd get lots of responses.
    +1

    Decent score for mashing I suppose.

    Leave a comment:


  • -Barista-
    replied
    Re: 2368Combo on Death Piano (:

    Now it makes sense. You had the numbers grouped together to make you look like a retarded hacker.

    1,038 [Boos, this is what I get for jacking.]
    2,368 C-C-C-COMBO!
    3,285,700 Final Score

    was written as

    1,038,2,368 3,285,700

    nice job.

    Leave a comment:


  • sumzup
    replied
    Re: 2368Combo on Death Piano (:

    Wow...unholy, I say.

    Also, whenever I see UnkownMan's posts, I get this strange urge to throttle his neck.

    Leave a comment:


  • Xx{Midday}xX
    replied
    Re: 2368Combo on Death Piano (:

    I can't consider Death Piano until I can FC AIM Anthem and Club.

    Leave a comment:


  • EnR
    replied
    Re: 2368Combo on Death Piano (:

    Why is everyone saying this is a nice score...It's not even close to a nice score, he mashed the **** out of the song. He pretty much mashed the whole song, which anyone can do...with their eyes closed.

    Leave a comment:


  • DN_Catastrophic
    replied
    Re: 2368Combo on Death Piano (:

    Nice job!

    and holy crap UnknownMan you post wayyyyy too much...kind of annoying...

    Leave a comment:


  • Zurolite
    replied
    Re: 2368Combo on Death Piano (:

    Don't double post.
    Wow nice score Onehand.

    Leave a comment:


  • DossarLX ODI
    replied
    Re: 2368Combo on Death Piano (:

    I mashed a heck of a lot and only got 783 boos, unless you quad mashed the living **** out of the song you could obtain 1000+ boos.

    Bottom line, I guess it's good.

    Leave a comment:


  • reptile3141
    replied
    Re: 2368Combo on Death Piano (:

    lol, the highest combo I've got on DP is like 7 or 800. HOWEVER, I am going to college in August, and I plan to major in anti-fail. Hopefully I'll get a higher combo then.

    Leave a comment:


  • EnR
    replied
    Re: 2368Combo on Death Piano (:

    jacking doesn't get you those boo's... mashing does.

    Leave a comment:


  • EAGAMES
    replied
    Re: 2368Combo on Death Piano (:

    I wish I had a better kb and I didn't suck at Death Piano. ='(

    Although, I won't get a 2k combo on it anytime soon, so nice job.

    Leave a comment:

Working...