2368Combo on Death Piano (:

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Silver_Brian
    replied
    Re: 2368Combo on Death Piano (:

    I think it might be because this song's offsync, but I can't get a combo at all on DP. Insane score onehand.

    ps I really want to know how old unkown is.

    Leave a comment:


  • Xx{Midday}xX
    replied
    Re: 2368Combo on Death Piano (:

    Originally posted by OneHandNow
    740 Combo is pretty nice o.o;

    I think if people can get the beginning long doubles (jacky) and the middle white note roll wall + following 12th jacktrills, people can get 1000+ combo easily :/
    The roll was white? o.o I thought it was yellow, light blue, pink, and purple...

    Yeah, people can definitely do that. I mean come on

    T_T

    EDIT: I tried doing the jump jacks with alternating hands (not double setup, alternating on the same keys.) I might pull an FC through =DDD Almost got that 32nd trill at the end with this method.
    Last edited by Xx{Midday}xX; 05-12-2008, 08:26 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • SoultakerNFH
    replied
    Re: 2368Combo on Death Piano (:

    311 posts since September 06. You're all postwhores in my book...

    P.S. If only I could combo DP. I guess I should try mashing and see how that works out.

    Leave a comment:


  • Netjet!
    replied
    Re: 2368Combo on Death Piano (:

    Crazy stuff, man.

    Leave a comment:


  • OneHandNow
    replied
    Re: 2368Combo on Death Piano (:

    740 Combo is pretty nice o.o;

    I think if people can get the beginning long doubles (jacky) and the middle white note roll wall + following 12th jacktrills, people can get 1000+ combo easily :/

    Leave a comment:


  • PlayTrumpet
    replied
    Re: 2368Combo on Death Piano (:

    I can't do the jacks at all, I don't even try during them just so I can save my energy. =P But right after them, in the section before the easier part that has some mini 12th jacks (if that's what you call them, they're like triplets..) I try not to miss, which is where any "decent" combo of mine comes from in DP. My best attempt (just did it): 740 Combo

    Oh, and obviously with mashing (at least the double mashing in my last attempt), 1000+ boos doesn't seem out of whack or unbelievable. Yay for unjust scores. =\

    Leave a comment:


  • OneHandNow
    replied
    Re: 2368Combo on Death Piano (:

    I'll make a video if you prefer.

    But this was done on a Dell Keyboard using Q,W and Numpad 8,6.

    I think I quad mashed a BIT (2-3 seconds) near the end of the 1st set of pink-ish colored trills. Let me go see the replay for myself

    And yeah, my heart was racing at the same time, I was like, "COMBO COMBO COMBO!"


    EDIT: Hey EnR, can you give me a link to my Death Piano replay?
    My profile only lets me see my last 6 games.. ):

    Leave a comment:


  • EnR
    replied
    Re: 2368Combo on Death Piano (:

    I can tell you quad mashed or double setup because you got averages on all those 12 jacks at the beginning. and boos in the midle at the same time. I can vibrate pretty well and I miss when I vibrate on those jacks.

    Leave a comment:


  • OneHandNow
    replied
    Re: 2368Combo on Death Piano (:

    Originally posted by EnR
    I can't beat the score :P,The mashing sucks.

    PS, from the replay, you were either:

    1.Using double setup for the 12th jacks.
    2.Quad mashing the whole 12th jack section.

    all i seen in the 12th jack parts were boos.
    I vibrated the 12th jacks (you mean the part where there was a white note roll wall, then 12th jacks right?)

    I vibrated those 12th jacks (I jacked enough to get boos in between those arrows :O)

    And I did not quad mash / double setup, and replays still have the avmiss glitch, right? :O

    But yeah, I kind of mashed, sorry for that..

    Leave a comment:


  • EnR
    replied
    Re: 2368Combo on Death Piano (:

    The jacks in DP don't need to be vibrated.......... I don't know why everyone is saying they need to get better at vibrating. If they were 16th, yea, then you'd vibrate.

    Leave a comment:


  • meno_rocks123
    replied
    Re: 2368Combo on Death Piano (:

    Originally posted by UnkownMan
    Okay. But people need to stop flaming me. I'm not going to start another flamebait... So... I'm going to try this song again. Hopefully... I'll be awesome at it.
    You think THAT was flaming?
    Holy **** if you actually got flamed, I bet you would start crying.


    On topic:
    550 combo on DP is my highest, I need to work on my vibrating skills so I can get better scores on songs like these.

    Leave a comment:


  • EnR
    replied
    Re: 2368Combo on Death Piano (:

    Originally posted by OneHandNow
    Unkownman, please stop postwhoring :/
    EnR, I think Death Piano is pretty damn hard..
    Takes stamina to combo the jacks I guess..
    I mean, if people like EnR say my score sucks.. then I guess it sucks. ):
    Just trying to say something here :/
    I can't beat the score :P,The mashing sucks.

    PS, from the replay, you were either:

    1.Using double setup for the 12th jacks.
    2.Quad mashing the whole 12th jack section.

    all i seen in the 12th jack parts were boos.

    Leave a comment:


  • lumphoboextreme
    replied
    Re: 2368Combo on Death Piano (:

    Pretty nice combo.

    Leave a comment:


  • LLaMaSaUceYup
    replied
    Re: 2368Combo on Death Piano (:

    Originally posted by pazolite
    AOAO Edit would be pretty easy on FFR because of the timing window and leniency
    There would be no point of AOAO edit in ffr, it would just be annoying, haha.

    Leave a comment:


  • OneHandNow
    replied
    Re: 2368Combo on Death Piano (:

    Unkownman, please stop postwhoring :/

    EnR, I think Death Piano is pretty damn hard..

    Takes stamina to combo the jacks I guess..

    I mean, if people like EnR say my score sucks.. then I guess it sucks. ):

    Just trying to say something here :/

    Leave a comment:

Working...