I FC BB Revenge. And make a video.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Cj_leonine
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2005
    • 2070

    #61
    Re: I FC BB Revenge. And make a video.

    Originally posted by 0peth
    omg i hate everyone on ffr... you see a good score and just automatically asume it's bs... he even has a vid and you call bs, just because someone comes along and they do something better then you. i know i'm nobody on this site and pretty much suck at ffr but for f*** sakes stop being egotistical dicks.

    nevermind. You just suck. XD
    Last edited by Cj_leonine; 06-1-2007, 02:36 PM. Reason: STIKING IT IN HURR BUTT N' PEEIN'!
    Status: Innactive Onehander

    Best FC Before Avmiss Fix: . Be Princess . Hellbeat . End Night

    Comment

    • talN64
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2006
      • 24

      #62
      Re: I FC BB Revenge. And make a video.

      lol nice, bs or not, thats better than what I'll ever be able to do.

      Strange thing is, I'm homeschooled as well, so cant remember how we ened up together

      Comment

      • phe0nixblade
        Praise the sun mofo
        • Sep 2005
        • 4281

        #63
        Re: I FC BB Revenge. And make a video.

        Originally posted by talN64
        lol nice, bs or not, thats better than what I'll ever be able to do.

        Strange thing is, I'm homeschooled as well, so cant remember how we ened up together
        Does it matter what school you go to? Your english still sucks.

        P.S., Your girlfriend recognizes me as "oh, right, the guy who cusses on the internetz."
        She's a bitch rofl.

        Comment

        • chunky_cheese
          FFR Player
          • Jul 2004
          • 1736

          #64
          Re: I FC BB Revenge. And make a video.

          I just tried out bb revenge, and here is my score:

          Perfect:1840
          Good:300
          Average:131
          Miss:143
          Boo:172

          Now I know, that's just terrible. But I got waaay less goods than him, maybe thats because all the ones I missed would have been goods, I am sort of sitting on the fence for this arguement, and i've got to say, it's breakin' ma' ballz'.

          Comment

          • talN64
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2006
            • 24

            #65
            Re: I FC BB Revenge. And make a video.

            ouch, thats a pretty painful way of putting it. Well If i tried it, I'd probably die as soon as it started

            Comment

            • Sprite-
              HAVE ME WITH VODKA
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2005
              • 7317

              #66
              Re: I FC BB Revenge. And make a video.

              i believe it. nice full combo. and btw. the screenshrink is fine. i screenshrink below the timing even without speedmods.
              Edit: and i just tried it on 1x. this is my legit score. notice the pa? his is very believable IMO
              Last edited by Sprite-; 06-29-2007, 03:26 PM.

              Comment

              • 00Razor00
                FFR Player
                • Jul 2006
                • 3530

                #67
                Re: I FC BB Revenge. And make a video.

                Not pwning Kit-'s score? Usually that's possible, but how come you didnt exceed? lol.


                Originally posted by t-rogdor
                hey buddy are you looking for a good song to step because if so i really recommend you step In Front Of A Bus

                Comment

                • ElectricWerewolf
                  up for crabs
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2005
                  • 78

                  #68
                  Re: I FC BB Revenge. And make a video.

                  Oh yeah, I forgot that I should've probably responded to the people calling BS on me. Sorry, my bad.

                  Adressing the bad PA, I'm fairly sure I know the cause of mine. I've played the song many times before, and avmisses always mess up my score, so now I've adjusted to pressing the keys 1-2 frames early during the 16th streams, if not for the entire song. As for me raising my fingers so high after each keytap, I guess that's just the way I play. It's just generally funner then letting my fingers lay low, though I do keep them close to the keyboard during harder songs, i.e. 300bpm stream on StepMania, so I tend to play that way (except on stuff like one-handed trills, which one might notice during the start of the video).

                  I don't really know what else I can do to prove that this video's not BS. Honestly, I don't even know how one would go about faking an FFR video after using arrow slowdown. It seems like it'd be completely not worth the effort to sync up the audio with the video and the keytaps, not to mention that the speed of the video/keytaps would be very inconsistent.
                  Spread asl; C650/1.75x
                  Best SM scores -> SDG FC Born, FC Stage 2, B Quasar -AIDS version-, B Identity Part 2, C Pass Death Piano, B Hamsin

                  Comment

                  • flameboy6191
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2006
                    • 3

                    #69
                    Re: I FC BB Revenge. And make a video.

                    The video isn't BS anyway. I've seen him play pretty much every song on FFR. All he does is screen-shrink. He doesn't use slowdown and as he mentioned before, it probably wouldn't be worth it.

                    Yes, I'm a nobody as well, but I couldn't stand to see him getting all these BS comments when the video isn't faultered with and there are no slowdowns at all.

                    Comment

                    • uselessaccount
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 1580

                      #70
                      Re: I FC BB Revenge. And make a video.

                      you have 1 post your opinion doesnt count. for all we know you could be electricwerewolf. however, i havnt even seen this vid but ill assume its legit cuz most ppl on ffr really are homos when it comes to scores. funny how these threads always end up 10 pages long when theres bs calls

                      edit

                      watched the vid. doesnt look sped up since the monitor glare line thing moves at the same speed the whole time
                      Last edited by uselessaccount; 06-1-2007, 07:29 PM.
                      Originally posted by midare
                      hamburger + stepmania = well done
                      Originally posted by Lain_Iwakura
                      dynamo happens
                      just like aids

                      Comment

                      • Doug31
                        Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jun 2004
                        • 6811

                        #71
                        Re: I FC BB Revenge. And make a video.

                        flameboy6191, sorry, but your scores also aren't nearly good enough for me to believe you'd be able to tell if something like this is legit or not.

                        Comment

                        • flameboy6191
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2006
                          • 3

                          #72
                          Re: I FC BB Revenge. And make a video.

                          ...I'm not telling you from watching the video, I'm telling you from myself watching him do these songs. I can respect that because of my low scores and low post count that you don't believe me, but at least give him the benefit of the doubt.

                          Comment

                          • Doug31
                            Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jun 2004
                            • 6811

                            #73
                            Re: I FC BB Revenge. And make a video.

                            A player around your level can't tell how good really good players are, sorry.

                            Comment

                            • Sephiroth28
                              Snake Princess
                              • Apr 2007
                              • 929

                              #74
                              Re: I FC BB Revenge. And make a video.

                              What It looks like to me is there is two different people there using one hand each. Sounds a little crazy but to me thats what it looks like.
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              • DarkbearX
                                Shimose
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Feb 2006
                                • 1995

                                #75
                                Re: I FC BB Revenge. And make a video.

                                Originally posted by Doug31
                                flameboy6191, sorry, but your scores also aren't nearly good enough for me to believe you'd be able to tell if something like this is legit or not.
                                He probably means he's seen him play in real life.

                                I believe the video. Good job.
                                im gay
                                SRL Page
                                Castlevania IV, Super Metroid, and Cave Story speedruns
                                D e e R F o r C e Leaderboards

                                Comment

                                Working...