I FC BB Revenge. And make a video.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • andy-o24
    Married Man
    • May 2006
    • 1527

    #31
    Re: I FC BB Revenge. And make a video.

    looks a bit BS but good FC. Work on Pa. I agree with you guys, WHO ARE YOU?
    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    Best strat: enjoy the game, play what you feel like when you feel like it. Don't think about what you are doing or why, enjoy the gameplay, the artistry behind the stepfile, and enjoy the music.

    When the game isn't fun for you anymore, take a break. It's not a job, nobody here is professional and getting paid to play and force themselves to constantly improve... it's a game.

    Originally posted by Shashakiro
    Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.

    Comment

    • concertm
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2005
      • 815

      #32
      Re: I FC BB Revenge. And make a video.

      Those fingers are funky.

      Comment

      • Cj_leonine
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2005
        • 2070

        #33
        Re: I FC BB Revenge. And make a video.

        I can't buy it. At least that you've beaten some of the Veterans' scores.

        Incredibly bad PA especially for a screen shrunk play through. I do better than that with my penis.
        Status: Innactive Onehander

        Best FC Before Avmiss Fix: . Be Princess . Hellbeat . End Night

        Comment

        • lXD
          L not I
          • Feb 2007
          • 1398

          #34
          Re: I FC BB Revenge. And make a video.

          thats an amazing fc man congrats
          AAA's - 125+19
          best - sail away/endless dream/hyper pressure
          latest - sound of my dream
          219 tier points
          IndexRulz.


          Originally posted by DrugstoreCowboy
          lXD - my best friend. You have helped me throughout ffr more than anyone here will ever know. Not only do we have pretty much in common, but we can talk to each other about anything. You deserve this. Thanks for everything <3 Tagteam partners for life
          bifflez yo<3

          Comment

          • smartdude1212
            2 is poo
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2005
            • 6687

            #35
            Re: I FC BB Revenge. And make a video.

            Originally posted by Cj_leonine
            I can't buy it. At least that you've beaten some of the Veterans' scores.

            Incredibly bad PA especially for a screen shrunk play through.
            I do better than that with my penis.
            vid or it never happened

            Comment

            • Xception704
              FFR Veteran
              • Jul 2006
              • 3984

              #36
              Re: I FC BB Revenge. And make a video.

              Rofl.

              No. Belay that request (if it was one) to record a vid of you getting a better PA with your penis. No, of you playing with your penis at all.

              This is fake. The guy's not even bothering to respond.

              Comment

              • XXXsmittyXXX
                Anxiety monster
                • Jul 2005
                • 6924

                #37
                Re: I FC BB Revenge. And make a video.

                thats super fake rofl

                Comment

                • ledwix
                  Giant Pi Operator
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 2878

                  #38
                  Re: I FC BB Revenge. And make a video.

                  this score fits PERFECTLY as an arrow slowdown score (relatively low boo count, bad accuracy) from the screenshot , but i personally can't get anything wrong out of the video. good job
                  Last edited by ledwix; 06-1-2007, 12:19 AM.

                  Comment

                  • Maid
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 643

                    #39
                    Re: I FC BB Revenge. And make a video.

                    Looks legit to me. Might seem like slowdown because of incredibly shallow screen cut to some.

                    oh his pc might be laggy, happened to me at some point when ffr servers were funky. One day I do 2 goods CIA rave on mp, and 2 days later I get 80 goods, 100+ goods Balloon fever FC, etc. Even though I felt I hit the arrow on time I sometimes get horrendous PA, might be the case here btw. THe guy just doesn't realise it.
                    Last edited by Maid; 06-1-2007, 12:40 AM.
                    怒りの剣も嘆きの傷も 跡形もなく溶けて消えて散って逝っててああー

                    Comment

                    • Doug31
                      Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2004
                      • 6811

                      #40
                      Re: I FC BB Revenge. And make a video.

                      I still say slowdown. That's probably about 5x as many goods as his best score on Rottel, AIM, and Balloon combined.

                      Comment

                      • Izlude77714
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2006
                        • 1195

                        #41
                        Re: I FC BB Revenge. And make a video.

                        ban plz
                        Originally posted by dore
                        omg u bumpd u shud dye in a flam
                        Originally posted by smartdude1212
                        dye in sum thundurstaorm
                        Originally posted by Loot You
                        lmao chapstick d***s i love you izl your face should be on money or something
                        Originally posted by Loot You
                        if izldude gets banned again i'm just giving up music games in general
                        i'll get sam, ieat, and everyone else to go shashakiro on your asses and switch to guitar hero forever
                        Originally posted by Sprite-
                        good thing izlude was unbanned or idk how else cheaters would ever be stopped

                        Comment

                        • darkshark
                          Nothing.
                          • Nov 2004
                          • 4189

                          #42
                          Re: I FC BB Revenge. And make a video.

                          Seems like the lack of screencutting alone caused the massive amount of goods, Revenge is not an easy FC, even I've only FC'd it once, I remember this guy posting some random scores in the FFR scores thread, but those were WTF scores too.

                          Him not responding at all to this thread kinda makes me lean toward BS, although the vid looks decently legit, with the exception of how high his fingers jump up after every tap...on a song like that, your fingers should be low the whole time due to the speed.

                          Comment

                          • Sweet_Feet
                            Washed Up
                            • Oct 2005
                            • 1934

                            #43
                            Re: I FC BB Revenge. And make a video.

                            Originally posted by darkshark
                            on a song like that, your fingers should be low the whole time due to the speed.
                            really?, i can't seem to keep my fingers down even on like the starting of BBevo

                            Comment

                            • darkshark
                              Nothing.
                              • Nov 2004
                              • 4189

                              #44
                              Re: I FC BB Revenge. And make a video.

                              Which is why you can't FC it xD

                              Comment

                              • concertm
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2005
                                • 815

                                #45
                                Re: I FC BB Revenge. And make a video.

                                Ouch xD The truth hurts.

                                Comment

                                Working...