I FC BB Revenge. And make a video.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • 0peth
    TACOS!!
    • Feb 2007
    • 35

    #46
    Re: I FC BB Revenge. And make a video.

    omg i hate everyone on ffr... you see a good score and just automatically asume it's bs... he even has a vid and you call bs, just because someone comes along and they do something better then you. i know i'm nobody on this site and pretty much suck at ffr but for f*** sakes stop being egotistical dicks.
    Last edited by 0peth; 06-1-2007, 02:11 PM.

    Comment

    • Engler
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2007
      • 2340

      #47
      Re: I FC BB Revenge. And make a video.

      Originally posted by midare
      maybe its just youtube being ridiculous
      but that really looks like arrow slowdown dude.

      nobody plays with a screenshrink that small without speed mods.

      ps. how is your ffr window so stretched out? the black part was about full screen.
      Internet Explorer 7 is a beautiful thing.

      Comment

      • phe0nixblade
        Praise the sun mofo
        • Sep 2005
        • 4281

        #48
        Re: I FC BB Revenge. And make a video.

        Originally posted by 0peth
        omg i hate everyone on ffr... you see a good score and just automatically asume it's bs... he even has a vid and you call bs, just because someone comes along and they do something better then you. i know i'm nobody on this site and pretty much such at ffr but for f*** sakes stop being egotistical dicks.
        That about sums it up right there.

        Comment

        • talN64
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2006
          • 24

          #49
          Re: I FC BB Revenge. And make a video.

          i dont care if he used slowdown...I just wish i could do that.
          I'm so bad at this T_T

          Comment

          • concertm
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2005
            • 815

            #50
            Re: I FC BB Revenge. And make a video.

            XD Look after his other 2 posts, everyone was wondering where he came from then.

            EDIT: 800th post :P

            Comment

            • phe0nixblade
              Praise the sun mofo
              • Sep 2005
              • 4281

              #51
              Re: I FC BB Revenge. And make a video.

              Originally posted by talN64
              i dont care if he used slowdown...I just wish i could do that.
              I'm so bad at this T_T
              Rofl noob.

              Comment

              • phe0nixblade
                Praise the sun mofo
                • Sep 2005
                • 4281

                #52
                Re: I FC BB Revenge. And make a video.

                Originally posted by concertm
                XD Look after his other 2 posts, everyone was wondering where he came from then.
                His first post was me, the next 2 are because I looked in a thread and showed him.

                Comment

                • phe0nixblade
                  Praise the sun mofo
                  • Sep 2005
                  • 4281

                  #53
                  Re: I FC BB Revenge. And make a video.

                  Triple post whoops my bad.

                  Comment

                  • talN64
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2006
                    • 24

                    #54
                    Re: I FC BB Revenge. And make a video.

                    Originally posted by concertm
                    XD Look after his other 2 posts, everyone was wondering where he came from then.

                    EDIT: 800th post :P
                    Thats because I have a life = D

                    Comment

                    • concertm
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2005
                      • 815

                      #55
                      Re: I FC BB Revenge. And make a video.

                      Originally posted by talN64
                      Thats because I have a life = D
                      I was talking about electric not you.

                      Comment

                      • talN64
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2006
                        • 24

                        #56
                        Re: I FC BB Revenge. And make a video.

                        ohhhhh...well either way, I still wish I could do something like that

                        Comment

                        • Coolboyrulez0
                          VICES
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 10042

                          #57
                          Re: I FC BB Revenge. And make a video.

                          I dont think its BS. Looks perfectly Ok to me.
                          GREAT JOB.

                          cßr
                          https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
                          https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

                          Comment

                          • chunky_cheese
                            FFR Player
                            • Jul 2004
                            • 1736

                            #58
                            Re: I FC BB Revenge. And make a video.

                            I manage to balance a life and ffr. It's called "Taking out a loan on your sleep dept" where I will probably just sleep for a year straight after college. I get up at 7:10 am everyday, go to school, play ffr there at lunch, and in any class I can, get home, play ffr before work, go to work, come back and play ffr until 1:30 am, and then sleep while dreaming about ffr. On weekends I visit my girlfriend and go down to the city whre I play ffr with omega_grunt666. And when im not playing ffr, im showering, eating, or hanging out with friends.

                            Yes, I know, a gold medal life right? But... I don't think i could ever balance Looking great and FFR like darkshark does

                            Comment

                            • talN64
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2006
                              • 24

                              #59
                              Re: I FC BB Revenge. And make a video.

                              oh well, im afraid to start, cause my girlfriend, is knida the captin for a cheerleading squad

                              Comment

                              • Sweet_Feet
                                Washed Up
                                • Oct 2005
                                • 1934

                                #60
                                Re: I FC BB Revenge. And make a video.

                                Originally posted by talN64
                                oh well, im afraid to start, cause my girlfriend, is knida the captin for a cheerleading squad
                                she's a keeper

                                Comment

                                Working...