ZOMG FISRT AAA!!!1!one!(bottom of 1st page)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Bahamut-X
    FFR Player
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Nov 2004
    • 3399

    #16
    RE: Tonberry_Kid is back in Action!!!

    Holy shit somebody actually plays my Sin sim :O

    I personally think it sucks but oh well (the sim).

    Comment

    • gonzo4life44
      FFR Player
      • May 2004
      • 626

      #17
      RE: Tonberry_Kid is back in Action!!!

      not bad, tonberry what do you march?


      Comment

      • Tonberry_Kid
        FFR Player
        • May 2005
        • 3408

        #18
        RE: Tonberry_Kid is back in Action!!!

        Mellophone. And I dunno if this is a good thing, but I have only been playing for a few months, so getting an AAA in just a few months is good right?
        UNLEASH THE DRAGON
        Originally posted by mead1
        My method of making love is quite different than you might expect. I prefer to find a girl taking a nap at the local preschool, and then make love to them as they scream in my large, sound-proofed, white van. I then make love on their face, and throw them in an ice-chest of bleach. For pillow talk, I usually say, "Your parents can't hear you," and keep their teddy bear as a momento. You could call me a hopeless romantic, I guess.

        Comment

        • Tonberry_Kid
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 3408

          #19
          RE: Tonberry_Kid is back in Action!!!

          OMG OMG OMG OMG! I am so close to ANOTHER AAA w00t!!! Lol....Wow, not even half a year and Im AAAing some songs...
          UNLEASH THE DRAGON
          Originally posted by mead1
          My method of making love is quite different than you might expect. I prefer to find a girl taking a nap at the local preschool, and then make love to them as they scream in my large, sound-proofed, white van. I then make love on their face, and throw them in an ice-chest of bleach. For pillow talk, I usually say, "Your parents can't hear you," and keep their teddy bear as a momento. You could call me a hopeless romantic, I guess.

          Comment

          • StarmanSuper568
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2005
            • 820

            #20
            RE: Tonberry_Kid is back in Action!!!

            Shut up. :[

            Comment

            • Tonberry_Kid
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 3408

              #21
              RE: Tonberry_Kid is back in Action!!!

              Play justice for a week, and play easy songs like Explosive, Geno's Woods, Fuego, stuff like that. Most of FoOby's sims are easy enough to be your first AAA.
              UNLEASH THE DRAGON
              Originally posted by mead1
              My method of making love is quite different than you might expect. I prefer to find a girl taking a nap at the local preschool, and then make love to them as they scream in my large, sound-proofed, white van. I then make love on their face, and throw them in an ice-chest of bleach. For pillow talk, I usually say, "Your parents can't hear you," and keep their teddy bear as a momento. You could call me a hopeless romantic, I guess.

              Comment

              • StarmanSuper568
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2005
                • 820

                #22
                RE: Tonberry_Kid is back in Action!!!

                Naw. PPR will be my first AAA.

                Comment

                • Tonberry_Kid
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 3408

                  #23
                  RE: Tonberry_Kid is back in Action!!!

                  PPR?....wtf? I hate acronyms...requires too much thinking.
                  UNLEASH THE DRAGON
                  Originally posted by mead1
                  My method of making love is quite different than you might expect. I prefer to find a girl taking a nap at the local preschool, and then make love to them as they scream in my large, sound-proofed, white van. I then make love on their face, and throw them in an ice-chest of bleach. For pillow talk, I usually say, "Your parents can't hear you," and keep their teddy bear as a momento. You could call me a hopeless romantic, I guess.

                  Comment

                  • StarmanSuper568
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2005
                    • 820

                    #24
                    RE: Tonberry_Kid is back in Action!!!

                    PPR is a song Pastel Paradice Rhapture or something like that.

                    Comment

                    • Tonberry_Kid
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 3408

                      #25
                      RE: Tonberry_Kid is back in Action!!!

                      Well go for it then. Make it the most memorable occasion in your life....next to your first time having sex =D.
                      UNLEASH THE DRAGON
                      Originally posted by mead1
                      My method of making love is quite different than you might expect. I prefer to find a girl taking a nap at the local preschool, and then make love to them as they scream in my large, sound-proofed, white van. I then make love on their face, and throw them in an ice-chest of bleach. For pillow talk, I usually say, "Your parents can't hear you," and keep their teddy bear as a momento. You could call me a hopeless romantic, I guess.

                      Comment

                      • StarmanSuper568
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2005
                        • 820

                        #26
                        RE: Tonberry_Kid is back in Action!!!

                        Lolol. I can't play Justice. :\ I'll just fail stuff.

                        Comment

                        • Tonberry_Kid
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 3408

                          #27
                          RE: Tonberry_Kid is back in Action!!!

                          Just play it dude. I played it for like a week once I got back, not realizing it =\. I thought I got atrocious, lol. I was failing Explosive! Just play Justice for a few days and you will be decent.
                          I fced that Quasar score lol.
                          UNLEASH THE DRAGON
                          Originally posted by mead1
                          My method of making love is quite different than you might expect. I prefer to find a girl taking a nap at the local preschool, and then make love to them as they scream in my large, sound-proofed, white van. I then make love on their face, and throw them in an ice-chest of bleach. For pillow talk, I usually say, "Your parents can't hear you," and keep their teddy bear as a momento. You could call me a hopeless romantic, I guess.

                          Comment

                          • ToshX
                            FFR Player
                            • Feb 2004
                            • 5111

                            #28
                            Re: RE: Tonberry_Kid is back in Action!!!

                            Originally posted by Tonberry_Kid
                            Just play Justice for a few days and you will be decent.
                            I wouldn't be able to stand this.

                            Comment

                            • Rebirth0
                              FFR Originalbro
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2003
                              • 8751

                              #29
                              RE: Re: RE: Tonberry_Kid is back in Action!!!

                              How the hell can you get about 100 perfs on Explosive then you get 30 in the same day? Strange but I believe it.

                              Comment

                              • Bahamut-X
                                FFR Player
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Nov 2004
                                • 3399

                                #30
                                RE: Re: RE: Tonberry_Kid is back in Action!!!

                                It's because of his precious mountain dew. SUGAR RUSH

                                Congrats on the first AAA Tonberry

                                Comment

                                Working...