ZOMG FISRT AAA!!!1!one!(bottom of 1st page)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Snapps
    NO DOUBT GET LOUD
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2003
    • 5650

    #31
    RE: Re: RE: Tonberry_Kid is back in Action!!!

    Doesn't it seem a lot funnier when a real n00b accidentaly uses the !!1one, and when a regular user does it it seems really dull?

    Or is it just me.

    Comment

    • Lord_Ghaleon
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2004
      • 272

      #32
      RE: Re: RE: Tonberry_Kid is back in Action!!!

      Nah, its just you. I find it funner when a regular user does it to make fun of a noob. XD.

      I'm going to assume Explosive Bond is AAAable even by me and go download it <_<.

      Disclaimer: I hope Bahamut-X's FMA file is a lot better than the ones i have already. >_>.

      Liek OMG Support my friend 2kM and download this pack! I\'ll give you TWO cookies. <_<

      Comment

      • rydenHS
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2003
        • 468

        #33
        Tonberry I wanna challange you some time. You seem like your just as good as I am or a little less.


        Comment

        • Tonberry_Kid
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 3408

          #34
          Gamepro, it was like a 3-4 day difference. I forgot to say that. Not all of those scores were in 1 day. Lol. Anyways, now that band camp is over, I could possibly play against you Ryden on SMO. I need to transfer all of my songs. PM what songs you wanna play and when(The 31st isn't a good day =\ but the 1st of August is)
          UNLEASH THE DRAGON
          Originally posted by mead1
          My method of making love is quite different than you might expect. I prefer to find a girl taking a nap at the local preschool, and then make love to them as they scream in my large, sound-proofed, white van. I then make love on their face, and throw them in an ice-chest of bleach. For pillow talk, I usually say, "Your parents can't hear you," and keep their teddy bear as a momento. You could call me a hopeless romantic, I guess.

          Comment

          • Loyal2Death
            FFR Veteran
            • Jun 2004
            • 1032

            #35
            Work on our spee dand you'll be better in no time

            ~-[L2D]-~


            Are you Loyal?
            Nows the time to choose
            Die and be free of pain.
            Or live and fight your sorrow.

            Comment

            Working...