SMO Tournament May 7th, 5PM EST Sign Ups OVER

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Sickminded978
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2004
    • 429

    #46
    Which section though?
    Intermediate or Advanced?
    niga pat
    is back
    with a hat
    \"o rly\"
    ya cuz ur fat
    Originally posted by rman91
    What\'s notepad?

    Comment

    • fusi0n
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2003
      • 2158

      #47
      Originally posted by metsfan001
      Originally posted by fusi0n
      Originally posted by metsfan001
      Fusi0n, are you sure? I thought it did support DDR:RED
      It kind of does.

      The mean reason I like it is that the marvelous and combo texts are out of the way, but with SMO they're huge like the default theme and it messes up my focal point :/
      So turn on Blind.
      No.

      I still want to see my timing. It's different.

      Comment

      • Maxthesimpson
        FFR Player
        • May 2004
        • 248

        #48
        I have a Mac, but I'm really good at SM, is there a Mac version?


        AIM: Maxterbator710
        MSN: Maxterbator710@hotmail.com
        SMO: MaxSimpson

        Comment

        • korny
          It's Saint Pepsi bitch
          • May 2004
          • 4385

          #49
          sign me up for intermediate, i really dont think that eggmans quasar belongs in advanced though, i can AAA with 7 perfects, but im in intermediate so i will say no more

          Comment

          • gforze
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2004
            • 356

            #50
            its not the normal Quasar, it's Quasar Oni. Go download it, you'll have fun XD
            semper ubi sub ubi

            Comment

            • justaguy
              Forum User
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2004
              • 3566

              #51
              uh

              can i make a suggestion

              play each song twice and choose the better of the two scores

              just because PEOPLE LIKE ME get random lag spikes during songs >_>
              #TeamSwoll

              Comment

              • Sickminded978
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2004
                • 429

                #52
                I'll take that into consideration but that would make the tournament twice as long..I don't think some people would be up for it.
                =(

                It's a possibility though; I might do it.
                niga pat
                is back
                with a hat
                \"o rly\"
                ya cuz ur fat
                Originally posted by rman91
                What\'s notepad?

                Comment

                • DukAmok
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2004
                  • 1841

                  #53
                  Originally posted by Sickminded978
                  I'll take that into consideration but that would make the tournament twice as long..I don't think some people would be up for it.
                  =(

                  It's a possibility though; I might do it.
                  how many rounds are there going to be? for like, 5 rounds, we could give you two or three redo's. *shrug*

                  Comment

                  • Sickminded978
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2004
                    • 429

                    #54
                    15 songs, so 15 rounds.
                    If a songs in singles (selective, not all) fashion were to be redone, everyone would have to agree though...
                    niga pat
                    is back
                    with a hat
                    \"o rly\"
                    ya cuz ur fat
                    Originally posted by rman91
                    What\'s notepad?

                    Comment

                    • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
                      Threat Emulation
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • May 2004
                      • 5184

                      #55
                      Originally posted by justaguy
                      uh

                      can i make a suggestion

                      play each song twice and choose the better of the two scores

                      just because PEOPLE LIKE ME get random lag spikes during songs >_>
                      i agree cuz i have the same problem, but maby only 1 or 2 retrys.

                      Originally posted by Lightdarkness
                      I'm light f**king darkness

                      Comment

                      • Rebirth0
                        FFR Originalbro
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jun 2003
                        • 8751

                        #56
                        If ANY retries it would be one. Two or more takes too much time, and once started, we want the thing to end as soon as possible.

                        The only way I'd do a redo is if more than 1/4 of the people wanted one.

                        Comment

                        • AeRiSl0vEr12
                          Actually BlueOctave
                          • Nov 2003
                          • 59

                          #57
                          Originally posted by Sickminded978
                          Which section though?
                          Intermediate or Advanced?
                          OOPS SORRY ^^;
                          INTERMEDIATE OF COURSE =D

                          Comment

                          • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
                            Threat Emulation
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • May 2004
                            • 5184

                            #58
                            Originally posted by Gamepro17616
                            If ANY retries it would be one. Two or more takes too much time, and once started, we want the thing to end as soon as possible.

                            The only way I'd do a redo is if more than 1/4 of the people wanted one.
                            that works for me, i like the 1/4 pf people thing too

                            Originally posted by Lightdarkness
                            I'm light f**king darkness

                            Comment

                            • Rebirth0
                              FFR Originalbro
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2003
                              • 8751

                              #59
                              This needs to be bumped so others can see to enter.


                              bump

                              Comment

                              • Gorlock
                                {Underground Concept}
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Feb 2005
                                • 98

                                #60
                                Sign me up under Intermediate please.
                                Thanks

                                Comment

                                Working...