SMO Tournament May 7th, 5PM EST Sign Ups OVER

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kamoa_Han_Senzui
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2003
    • 1607

    #16
    Put me in intermediate.

    I'm KHS on SMO.
    I left the forums, but if you want to talk to me, hit me up on AIM

    SN = SickCatBodySpray

    Comment

    • Rebirth0
      FFR Originalbro
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jun 2003
      • 8751

      #17
      Sick said he was editing out that rule about the TIMING. But I still know everyones skills and will be able to see bs if anyone tries. You might get lucky if I've never seen you before.

      Comment

      • KiNgJaMeS23
        FFR Player
        • Feb 2004
        • 5

        #18
        Sign me up for intermediate. SMO name is Verny.

        Comment

        • Sickminded978
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2004
          • 429

          #19
          Theres a new TIMING rule up, and I keep forgetting im portant mods, damnit.
          Omegix already pointed out Dark for instance, and now CStar with Noteskins. Meh, =(
          Editting again.
          niga pat
          is back
          with a hat
          \"o rly\"
          ya cuz ur fat
          Originally posted by rman91
          What\'s notepad?

          Comment

          • Rebirth0
            FFR Originalbro
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2003
            • 8751

            #20
            You should allow all mods that don't change the arrows. (No Shuffle, S. Shuffle, Mirror, Mines ect.)

            Comment

            • fusi0n
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2003
              • 2158

              #21
              You could have picked better sims.

              Anyways I'm not doing it since SMO doesn't support the DDR Red theme and I suck without it.

              Comment

              • metsfan001
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2004
                • 250

                #22
                I'm in for intermediate, even though I'll be creamed.

                Fusi0n, are you sure? I thought it did support DDR:RED

                Comment

                • Origamikid
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2004
                  • 949

                  #23
                  I'm not going to compete, but you should allow all mods that don't affect the keystrokes your fingers actually have to follow.. meaning, all mods like hidden, sudden, blind etc. should be allowed because they only alter the visual, not the patterns...

                  the only mods I could see needing to be illegal are the mods in the "turn" category (left, right, mirror, etc...), the insert category (quick, little, skippy, etc...), and adding mines... dunno if I'm forgetting something...

                  I'm not competing because of laziness, extremely small chance of winning, and song choice >_<... esp. since I got used to playing w/ mines added on some songs like GBS, the a la menthe, and brace yourself...
                  tsutter: ORIGAMIKID WINS FOREVER

                  Anuj: ORIGAMIKID WINS FOREVER

                  banditcom: hmm i can still surf the forums... cool
                  banditcom: XD
                  banditcom: im not tsuttered

                  Comment

                  • Izzi
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2003
                    • 2142

                    #24
                    Sign me up for intermediate....

                    Comment

                    • fusi0n
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2003
                      • 2158

                      #25
                      Originally posted by metsfan001
                      Fusi0n, are you sure? I thought it did support DDR:RED
                      It kind of does.

                      The mean reason I like it is that the marvelous and combo texts are out of the way, but with SMO they're huge like the default theme and it messes up my focal point :/

                      Comment

                      • staroceanfreakx
                        FFR Player
                        • Jul 2004
                        • 1034

                        #26
                        I'll do it of course. Advanced I guess but I'll need to warm up first...I suck bad at 250BPM.
                        Edit: I'm Dave on SMO.

                        Synthlight wrote:
                        You better hurry up and conform to what everyone wants you to do! To act upon something of your own decision would surely make you uncool.
                        IAI Jesus (7:22:09 PM): The second I see a girl who likes Dragonforce, I'm just going to cum instantly.
                        StarOceanFreakX (7:22:16 PM): hahahaha
                        IAI Jesus (7:22:18 PM): Nonstop
                        IAI Jesus (7:22:22 PM): for the rest of my life
                        IAI Jesus (7:22:45 PM): Meaning I would die in 4 seconds

                        Comment

                        • hareanone
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2004
                          • 22

                          #27
                          sign me up for intermediate. thanks.



                          -- hareanone.

                          Comment

                          • Izzi
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2003
                            • 2142

                            #28
                            who are you?

                            Comment

                            • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
                              Threat Emulation
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • May 2004
                              • 5184

                              #29
                              psychozerosk8er (psychozerosk) - intermediate please

                              Originally posted by Lightdarkness
                              I'm light f**king darkness

                              Comment

                              • zajac
                                aka uAnimals
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Aug 2003
                                • 4050

                                #30
                                Intermediate for me plz.
                                Originally posted by Spec & Aperson
                                We Rate You: Cool Motherfucer. 9/10

                                Comment

                                Working...