blur 3 - The Revenge of blur (Video)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Reach
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2003
    • 7471

    #46
    And they're 16 a second. Which is why you SHOULD fail and it looks fake, and is why the only real explaination for it is your keyboard is really funky and registers double notes abnormally fast. Most keyboards just don't pick up the doubles period, or if they do the person isn't going fast enough for the keyboard to pick enough of them up as hits.

    When I play it, I either hit a perfect, or I miss. Theres no goods, boo's ect. You get a whole mix of shit, so your keyboard is obviously doing something better


    Edit: yea I went a fooled around with blur for a bit.

    I can pass it now without a double setup witha B. its not that hard...I had to switch my config around a bit untill I found perfectly registering keys, and I beat it pretty easily with some mashing. Actually I only lost like 1/10 of my lifebar on the doubles. rofl

    Comment

    • talisman
      Resident Penguin
      FFR Simfile Author
      • May 2003
      • 4598

      #47
      Does anyone know what the fastest speed it is humanly possible to move one's fingers up and down?

      blur is 960 bpm or 16 hits a second through the jacks, which seems impossible hard to me. On my calculator doing ans+1 I can only get like 6.4166666 hits a second(385 hits in a minute).

      on winBPM I can only get about 464 bpm with the same finger. I guess that means I couldn't even hit quarternote jacks in blur(if there were any). jesus. gj Kenzya.

      Comment

      • Reach
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2003
        • 7471

        #48
        Well, I've made a stepfile to the song reality by the bezerker, and hes hitting constant 16ths at 260 bpm which is 1060 taps a minute and I can keep up.

        The fastest possible is right around there for a constant speed.

        As for a small burst of speed...its possible to pull off taps faster than 25 a second.

        Comment

        • Kenzya
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2004
          • 3411

          #49
          Originally posted by Reach
          And they're 16 a second. Which is why you SHOULD fail and it looks fake, and is why the only real explaination for it is your keyboard is really funky and registers double notes abnormally fast. Most keyboards just don't pick up the doubles period, or if they do the person isn't going fast enough for the keyboard to pick enough of them up as hits.

          When I play it, I either hit a perfect, or I miss. Theres no goods, boo's ect. You get a whole mix of (#$%, so your keyboard is obviously doing something better


          Edit: yea I went a fooled around with blur for a bit.

          I can pass it now without a double setup witha B. its not that hard...I had to switch my config around a bit untill I found perfectly registering keys, and I beat it pretty easily with some mashing. Actually I only lost like 1/10 of my lifebar on the doubles. rofl
          Welcome to the club :/

          Oh, and can I get that bezerker stepfile?

          One Time I Sucked Six in a Row (Locust Toybox Remix)
          Write to me Stick Stickly p.o. box 963 New York City New York State 10108
          I'm Still Alive

          Comment

          • talisman
            Resident Penguin
            FFR Simfile Author
            • May 2003
            • 4598

            #50
            Are those constant sixteenths in the bezerker song jacks?

            Comment

            • Reach
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jun 2003
              • 7471

              #51
              Yea, ill probably release it after i fix some stuff up. Pretty much made it to create my hardest stepfile ever and the greatest test of endurance and speed ever...plus the one the other guy made was so gay and offbeat. I didn't put anything retarded in it...no spins ect...its just pure speed, endurance concentration and timing at its most difficult. And it can be done cause whoevers drumming is doing it

              Comment

              • talisman
                Resident Penguin
                FFR Simfile Author
                • May 2003
                • 4598

                #52
                ...with his wrists...

                EDIT: And btw, there are no sixteenth jacks in that song. There are some trills with sixteenths, but no jacks. There are some eighth note ones however, meaning that the max bpm of the finger is about 538, not 1060 or whatever. Just to clarify I'm talking about one finger on one key. I'd say the human limit might be in the 650s.

                Comment

                • Nima
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2003
                  • 3526

                  #53
                  As for a small burst of speed...its possible to pull off taps faster than 25 a second.
                  yup... as anuj has seen XD
                  DELETE THIS ACCOUNT

                  Comment

                  • Anuj
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2003
                    • 5998

                    #54
                    :P


                    Comment

                    • Reach
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2003
                      • 7471

                      #55
                      Originally posted by talisman
                      ...with his wrists...
                      ..Which is exactally what you use when playing sm with 2 hands...

                      Especially with index play. Index play is like the exact same thing. The major difference if you have to hit the right keys on sm AND keep tempo.

                      Comment

                      • UBERFFRMASTER
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2004
                        • 158

                        #56
                        well with 1 finger on one key i am pertty close to the himan limit because i just got 643 key taps in 1 min and thats with 1 finger on one key

                        Comment

                        • Arch0wl
                          Banned
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2002
                          • 6344

                          #57
                          Originally posted by UBERFFRMASTER
                          well with 1 finger on one key i am pertty close to the himan limit because i just got 643 key taps in 1 min and thats with 1 finger on one key
                          That's nice, no one cares and we all know you're bs.

                          Comment

                          • Reach
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jun 2003
                            • 7471

                            #58
                            Doesn't matter anyway. Woopie do, you clocked 10.71 jackhammers a second.

                            I can clock like 12. (something) for atleast 20-30 seconds too, and im out of practise. The jackhammers in cynic are 10 a second...thats not that fast dude.

                            Comment

                            • Nima
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2003
                              • 3526

                              #59
                              first off uber you're bs... but anyways... 643 in 1 min isn't even that fast idiot... Plus, cynic's jacks are piss easy.
                              DELETE THIS ACCOUNT

                              Comment

                              • Kenzya
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2004
                                • 3411

                                #60
                                Yeah, so anyway, UBERFFRMASTER.. I hear you're trying to pass off my blur2 video as your own. What gives? LightDarkness said I was you in the IRC chat because we had the same exact monitors and stickers on them (as reported by his friend). I heard you told Robby it was yours and a few other people told me about you.

                                One Time I Sucked Six in a Row (Locust Toybox Remix)
                                Write to me Stick Stickly p.o. box 963 New York City New York State 10108
                                I'm Still Alive

                                Comment

                                Working...