blur 3 - The Revenge of blur (Video)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Arch0wl
    Banned
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2002
    • 6344

    #31
    *removed*/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=873

    Comment

    • Anuj
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2003
      • 5998

      #32
      I got the same keyboard problem... I can EASILY hit the single jackhammers in blur, but when it comes to all the doubles, I'll get misses/goods/boos, and the ocassional great. If blur was all single jacks, I'd say I could pass it pretty easily (in fact, im so confident in saying that, I'll edit the blur steps, make a video of that, and then take a video of me failing the original blur steps =\)


      Comment

      • Elipsis
        FFR Player
        • Jul 2003
        • 313

        #33
        Read linked topics

        so you're trying to unrelease a simfile...

        and also control what other people do

        Same for if I find out you're sending them to people.
        I realize you wrote the simfile and don't like it very much, but once something is on the Internet... it's on the Internet... that's just kinda lame.
        Ridiculous Timing!!!!

        The best thing to happen to Stepmania since Marvelous Timing!

        Download
        Forums
        Screenshots

        Comment

        • Kenzya
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2004
          • 3411

          #34
          Ok people, first of all.. there is supposed to be 5 ini files. If you're missing one I guess it's most likely the memcard.ini. Get alpha 17 and check the folder. kthnx..

          Wow Arch, I'm honored. Thanks very much.

          One Time I Sucked Six in a Row (Locust Toybox Remix)
          Write to me Stick Stickly p.o. box 963 New York City New York State 10108
          I'm Still Alive

          Comment

          • banditcom
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2003
            • 6243

            #35
            *rolls up with a camera crew*

            banditcom: We have an exclusive interview with the very hardworking Kenzya! Good evening Kenzya! I'd like to say congratulations on the success of your blur3 - The Revenge of blur video. Now tell me, how did you manage to find the strength to complete this long, tedious, and rather difficult journey? How did you defeat such a strong adversary as blur?

            Kenzya: First of all, I'd like to thank you bandit for taking the time to conduct this interview. I am truly at awe to be in the presence of such a striking young man as yourself. As for my journey, I couldn't have done it without the strict discipline from my Master. Master Arch0wl felt I did not have the will to defeat blur. He believed blur was too strong for anyone to have ever walked this earth. Even he, the greatest master of the index, has not beaten blur. Master Arch0wl pushed me everyday... degraded me... put me down... told me I was bullshit. I almost quit. But I didn't. Even after I was defeated twice by the mighty blur, I came back for revenge. I was thirsty. Thirsty for blood; hungry to prove my master wrong!

            *in a loud, booming voice*

            That I, Kenzya, could defeat blur. I was not bullshit!

            *breathes heavily*

            banditcom: *is speechless for a few seconds, but then clears his throat*

            What an amazing story Kenzya. I hope many people follow in your finger-taps when trying to defeat large adversaries such as blur or AAAs. That they show the ini, the judge, the hands, have a clean video, and synced sound.

            *looks into the camera*

            May the legend of Kenzya be with us...

            Comment

            • Nemosta
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2003
              • 282

              #36
              Mother...

              Now that was interesting.
              Great job, Kenzya.

              -Nemosta.

              Comment

              • Pooping_Panda
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2003
                • 1773

                #37
                wow...u must have had time on your hands to come up with that o.O

                Comment

                • Kenzya
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2004
                  • 3411

                  #38
                  ...wow

                  So anyway, this guy, Banditcom, showed up at my house all drunk looking to interview me and I said, "no".

                  One Time I Sucked Six in a Row (Locust Toybox Remix)
                  Write to me Stick Stickly p.o. box 963 New York City New York State 10108
                  I'm Still Alive

                  Comment

                  • tnyhwk900
                    FFR Player
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • May 2003
                    • 4106

                    #39
                    lmao, bandit..

                    Awesome job, Kenzya!

                    Comment

                    • alainbryden
                      Seen your member
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2003
                      • 2873

                      #40
                      Way to go Kenzya. You made it look easy.
                      ~NEIGH

                      Comment

                      • Kenzya
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2004
                        • 3411

                        #41
                        Pssh... It IS easy.

                        One Time I Sucked Six in a Row (Locust Toybox Remix)
                        Write to me Stick Stickly p.o. box 963 New York City New York State 10108
                        I'm Still Alive

                        Comment

                        • Nima
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2003
                          • 3526

                          #42
                          good job... but you're hitting those jacks way too slow...
                          DELETE THIS ACCOUNT

                          Comment

                          • eVILPeeR
                            FFR Player
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2003
                            • 2284

                            #43
                            Nima.. those jacks are impossible to hit on 100%. I doubt even you can do that.

                            Comment

                            • Nima
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2003
                              • 3526

                              #44
                              i know... but i'm saying he's hitting like only 10/sec :P
                              DELETE THIS ACCOUNT

                              Comment

                              • Kenzya
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2004
                                • 3411

                                #45
                                And...?

                                One Time I Sucked Six in a Row (Locust Toybox Remix)
                                Write to me Stick Stickly p.o. box 963 New York City New York State 10108
                                I'm Still Alive

                                Comment

                                Working...