Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-25-2013, 08:32 PM   #1
DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager
Game Manager, Song Release Coordinator
Game ManagerSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Legend of Dossar

So I've mentioned that my username Dossar originated from a game series called Exile and he was a Slitheraki leader. However, my middle brother created a story called "The Dark World" back when I was in my single digit years. He took races from Exile and names from the game. It was going great up until Chapter 7, and when I asked him last week what happened he said he didn't remember why he stopped.

If you want to see the book containing the original written text, here are the pictures.

Book Cover (I consider this page one because after you open it you have a picture of an armored knight)

Page 2

Page 3

Page 4

Page 5

Page 6

Page 7

Page 8

Page 9

Page 10

Page 11

Page 12

Page 13

Page 14

Page 15

Page 16

Page 17

Page 18

Page 19

Page 20

Page 21

Page 22

Page 23

Page 24

Page 25

Page 26

Page 27

Page 28

Page 29

Page 30

Page 31

Some of the pictures are hard to look at due to some blurriness. However, I also typed the text onto a word document to make it easier to read and save for the future in case this story ever continues.

The Dark World

Introduction

There is a world far, far away, where there were three races: The Slitheraki, Nephilms, and Hrawkas.

The Slitheraki are the most sneakiest thieves. They always wanted war. They are lizards.

The Nephilms, however, wanted peace. They didn’t like fighting at all. They are cats.

The Hrawkas didn’t really care about if there is war or not. They love to fight. They are eagles.

There is a cup called “The Holy Chalice” that all races wanted. It gives you immortality. That is why they battle.

Chapter 1: Preparing for battle

The Slitheraki were getting prepared to battle. Dossar, the strongest Slitheraki soldier, gave a spear to Thissa, the youngest warrior. “You should practice, Thissa. We are having a big battle tomorrow,” said Dossar. Everything that night was quiet until a Slitheraki guard let out a yelp. “Who’s there?! Augh!” screamed another guard. Thissa got his spear and ran out of the castle. He saw something black. It was a Nephilm. He ran. “Come back here! Fight like an animal!” yelled Thissa. The Nephilm was just too fast, so Thissa couldn’t catch him. “The Nephilms will be sorry they even messed with us,” Thissa thought.

The next day, they attacked the Nephilm castle. Frrrr, the fastest Nephilm, was ready to shoot with his bow. “I’m gonna…” Frrrr started to say, but then his tiger-looking friend said “Frrrr, you shouldn’t be here. Go to the other castle. I’ll retreat if I need to.”

“But that’s not fair!” cried Frrrr.

“Go!!”

“Frrrr ran away in disappointment. “How come I never get to do anything fun! Do this! Do that!” Frrrr thought. The fighting began. “ATTACK!!!” commanded Dossar.

Hack! Slash! It was a gory battle. “Man, we are doing pretty bad. I gotta get out of here!” Crrrr thought. He ran toward the gate. “Oh no you don’t!” yelled Thissa. He threw his spear at Crrrr’s leg. “Aaaaaah!!!” screamed Crrrr in pain. He managed to run out of the gate and escape. The battle went on. The Slitheraki won, but all of their men were wounded. “Let’s go home,” said Dossar. Dossar had to arrow wounds on his chest, but he was alright. They were heading home, but half of the army died of blood loss.

Chapter 2: The Wounded Battle

“Dossar, my feet are getting tired,” whined Thissa.

“Oh, shut up! We will make it!” yelled Dossar.

Then, at the Hrawka castle, a scout flew to Juka, the evil Hrawka warlord. “Master, there are wounded Slitheraki headed home! Should we let them go?” said the scout.

“LET THEM GO?!!!! SILENCE!!!” thundered Juka. “SLAUGHTER THEM ALL!!!!” Juka commanded. The scout flew backwards and did four frontflips.

Later, there was a horde of Hrawkas. “There they are!” yelled Juka. “Attack!!!”

“Oh, no!” cried Thissa.

“Let’s hide behind that rock!” commanded Dossar. They both jumped behind the rock.

“Oh, no.” said a Slitheraki soldier. Then all the Hrawkas brutally killed all the Slitheraki. “Ha, ha, ha!” laughed Juka. “But that reminds me, where’s Thissa and Dossar? I saw them in the Nephilm castle.”

“Gulp!” said Thissa.

“Find them! NOW!” roared Juka. The Hrawka soldiers searched everywhere but the rock. “I guess they are not here,” Juka said. They flew away. Dossar and Thissa carefully crawled out of the rock and ran back to their castle.

Chapter 3: Slitheraki’s Problem

“I wanna kill those idiots now! Look at what they did to my leg!” yelled Crrrr. “We are going to attack the Slitheraki whether you like it or not!”

Then, at the Hrawka castle, Juka was thinking the same thing. “We must attack the Slitheraki castle. They don’t have much defense,” said Juka.

Then both of the races started marching towards the Slitheraki castle. “Everyone! Get ready for battle!” cried Thissa.

“Hey, what are you doing here?!” yelled Frrrr to Juka.

“Hey, what are YOU doing here?!” yelled Juka.

“Let’s team up on the Slitheraki!” yelled Frrrr.

“Alright, sounds good to me!” said Juka.

“This isn’t fair!” cried Thissa to Dossar. “We gotta get out of here!” Both of them tried to find an exit. They couldn’t go out of the gate or they would be killed. “We have to jump off the castle!” yelled Dossar. They jumped off the castle. “Waaaaaahh!!!” both Thissa and Dossar yelled. Splash! They fell into the moat. “We lucked out again,” said Thissa. They ran to their other castle. “Where are those two little brats?! They always manage to escape! COME BACK YOU MAGGOTS!!” yelled Juka.

It was not a fair battle. It was two against one, and the Slitheraki barely had any troops. They lost the battle by a mile. “Hey, we make a pretty good team,” said Frrrr.

“Yeah, BUT NOT FOR LONG!” yelled Juka. He darted at a Nephilm and stabbed the soldier in the stomach with his talon. “What do you think you’re doing?!” cried Frrrr.

“Attack!!” commanded Juka.

“You backstabber!” yelled Frrrr. Arrows went flying. Blood was everywhere. “I just love bloodshed,” Juka said to himself.

“You evil demon!” shouted Frrrr. The battle went on, and the Nephilms were forced to retreat.

Chapter 4: The New Races

“Juka is the most evil thing I’ve known! He…” Frrrr began to say. Then there was a loud sound in the ground. Then a rat-like creature popped out of the ground. “Aaaaaah!!!” screamed the Nephilm citizens.

“Guards! GUARDS!!” shrieked the citizens, but then the thing climbed back into the hole and disappeared.

Meanwhile, at the Slitheraki castle, Thissa and Dossar were planning their next attack. The guards saw armored tan things coming out of a portal.

The two guards looked at each other and called for Thissa and Dossar to have a look. “Well,” said Thissa, “We have rumors that armored things would protect us from our foes.”

Thissa sent a guard to greet them. The Slitheraki guard walked to them, but before the guard could say anything, the leader said “Who approaches me?! I shall kill thee!” and then the leader grabbed his sword and stabbed the guard. After, the armored soldiers kept walking. The Slitheraki were shocked.

Chapter 5: Allies

“I shall slaughter anything that comes in my way,” said the armored leader. Then, the rat-like creature popped out of the ground in front of the armored soldiers. “I shall kill thee!” shouted the leader.

“Wait, wait!” cried the rat-like creature. “My race is neutral, I’ve been commanded to find an ally if we battle.”

“Alright, but first tell thy who you are,” said the armored leader.

“My kind is called the Warfs,” said the Warf. “And my name is Shenk, the most skilled Warf warrior.”

“Well, thy race is called the humans, and my name is Sir Vivyn,” said Sir Vivyn. “Now take me to your leader.”

Then, Shenk dug up a hole. “Come down here,” said Shenk. “Our home is down here.”

So then Sir Vivyn and his soldiers went down the hole. But one soldier was stuck and said “Sir, I am stuck.”

But then, with lightning speed, Shenk climbed up the hole with his big claws, and dug up the soldier in 2 seconds.

“What a base!” cried Sir Vivyn.

“We have all this space but nothing to put inside. Most of the rooms are for sleeping. There are only 2 special rooms: the hatching room and the magic pool,” explained Shenk. “My leader is Durga. I’ll take you to him. He is the master of Magiks. He was born like that.”

Shenk took Sir Vivyn to Durga, and then they started talking about war. Then, the wise Durga had an idea. “Why don’t you build your brick base right over us so we can share supplies?”

“Then I shall have my men build a base,” said Sir Vivyn.

After the humans built their castle, they shared supplies with the Warfs. The humans even let Durga use their science materials, and he invented explosive potions. Then they both agreed to be allies.

Chapter 6: The Stupid Attack

“Hey, Thissa and Dossar!” cried a Siltheraki scout. “I found the brick castle!”

“Then we can attack at night. That will teach them to kill us!” said Dossar. “They will be sleeping, and we will strike!”

But little did he know that the humans had Warfs as allies, and Warfs were right next to the castle.

At nighttime, the Slitheraki approached the human castle. “Attack!” commanded Dossar. They attacked the brick castle, but the only thing it did was scratch the bricks and made a very loud noise that woke up the Warfs. The Warfs got ready to battle in seconds. “Throw the potions!” commanded Durga.

“Ahhhh!!!” cried the Slitheraki soldiers as they were getting scorched.

“Shouldn’t we retreat?” asked Thissa.

“No! We have done that too many times!” yelled Dossar. But then the explosions woke up the humans. “We are under attack! Get your armor on!” commanded Sir Vivyn. “We must also assist our allies!”

The humans ran out of the castle. “Attack thee!!!” commanded Sir Vivyn. The Slitheraki had already lost half of their army, so they had a big disadvantage. “Hey! That’s not fair! It’s two armies against one!” cried Thissa.

“Retreat!” shouted Dossar. But then, Shenk came out of the ground in front of Dossar. “Where do you think you’re going?” said Shenk.

“Get away from me!” shouted Dossar as they attacked each other. “I think I should help,” said Thissa.

“No! This is my battle!” yelled Dossar. It was a hard battle. Shenk was the first to draw blood. He hit Dossar’s arm, and then Dossar hit Shenk’s leg. They were both wounded.

They both couldn’t fight anymore, so they called it a draw. “Kill the black lizard! He wounded Shenk!” yelled Sir Vivyn.

“Retreat!” yelled Dossar. They barely managed to retreat.

Chapter 7: To be continued…
DossarLX ODI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 08:37 PM   #2
MinaciousGrace
FFR Player
D7 Elite Keysmasher

Default Re: Legend of Dossar

everyone knows the nephar shit on sliths

time 4 new name
MinaciousGrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 09:11 PM   #3
hi19hi19
lol happy
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Modern masterpiece

p.s. I didn't read any of it l0l

hi19hi19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 05:53 AM   #4
Arkuski
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Arkuski Send a message via Skype™ to Arkuski

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
Modern masterpiece

p.s. I didn't read any of it l0l
Sig'd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond View Post
i can appreciate a good looking woman when i see one and this one just happened to be my mom
Arkuski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 06:35 AM   #5
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Song Submission & Events Manager
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger

thought this was another Legend of Reincarnate thread tbh

- Tosh 2014

gold stinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 08:41 AM   #6
Choofers
FFR Player
FFR Music Producer

dramatic reading coming after work
Old 02-26-2013, 09:51 AM   #7
FissionMailed1
FFR Player

Send a message via Skype™ to FissionMailed1

You guys are so r00d. I look forward to that dramatic reading 8)

YOUR THROBBING MULTIFARIOUS LUSTFUL DESIRES ARE COMPLETED N YOUR HYPER-ORANGE SELF, YOU MAKE ME LOVE AGAIN, YOU'VE CHANGED MY HEART, MY MELANCHOLIA DISAPPEARS WHEN YOU ARE INSIDE OF ME, MY HUMAN RAGE IS TEMPERED WHEN I AM INSIDE YOU, THE SECRET IS COMMUNICATION, LONGEVITY, STAMINA, REPETITION, FURY, SOULFUL KISSING, EARPLUGS. YOU FUCKING CORPORATE COCKS AND CUNTS.

MY ANXIETY COMPLETE, MY DESIRE REPLETE, THE TASTE OF ORANGE BLOOD AND CUM AND GREENBACKS RUNNING DOWN MY FACE. THE STREETS WILL RUN ORANGE WITH YOUR MIXTURE OF CHEETOS AND HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLS REGURGITATED AND EATEN AND SHIT OUT AGAIN AND EATEN AGAIN.

YOU ARE MY SCULPTURE, MY SCULPTRA, MY SELF-DEFINITION. MY DEFINITION OF HUMANITY, MY HARMONY. MY HEART AND MY MIND.

YOU ARE SO ORANGE. SO CRUNCHY. SO CONSUMABLE.

THE NEW ORANGE UNDERGROUND IS THE ORANGE UP MY ASS. AND YOUR ASS.

I LOVE YOU CHEETOS.
FissionMailed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 10:16 AM   #8
Wayward Vagabond
Confirmed Heartbreaker

I'll also try to get a dramatic reading done
Wayward Vagabond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 10:18 AM   #9
Riotpolice
"Reach For The Stars"
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Riotpolice Send a message via Skype™ to Riotpolice

I had no idea there was an actual book out there devoted to Dossar....

ps, I didn't read any of it either.
Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0de View Post
im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.
Riotpolice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 12:28 PM   #10
Herogashix
Descension from Heaven
FFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

I actually read it.

Need a traumatic reading of this. (not dramatic, that's old)
Old 02-26-2013, 12:32 PM   #11
Pseudo Enigma
ごめんなさい (/ω\)
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
time 4 new name
this xd names made when you were still in your preteen years suck. everyone knows
might ditch this one too. too pseudo intellectual

I'll pay 2000c to the first person to do the dramatic reading
Pseudo Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 12:52 PM   #12
hi19hi19
lol happy

I made this name forever ago and it still kicks ass

hi19hi19 for lyfe

Old 02-26-2013, 12:52 PM   #13
Pseudo Enigma
ごめんなさい (/ω\)
FFR Veteran

We can't all be cool like you hi19
Pseudo Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 12:53 PM   #14
DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager
Game Manager, Song Release Coordinator
Game ManagerSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

To anyone that didn't read it, this is the original Dossar (on the left)

DossarLX ODI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 03:47 PM   #15
hi19hi19
lol happy

Today I learned Dossar was originally a ninja turtle

Old 02-26-2013, 03:52 PM   #16
Choofers
FFR Player
FFR Music Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond View Post
I'll also try to get a dramatic reading done
you do evens, I'll do odds
Old 02-26-2013, 03:59 PM   #17
ULTIMEGA
Torn to oblivion!
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Looks pretty epic. I might give it a look.
ULTIMEGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 04:42 PM   #18
yo man im awesome
soleil ardent
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

oops read "Shenk" as "Shrek" lmao

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
you double dad loving dipshit
Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rogdor View Post
dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartdude1212 View Post
I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.
yo man im awesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 04:57 PM   #19
Trogdor!!!!
Forever
FFR Veteran

Was expecting another "Life of Dossar" thread.

Am disappoint.
Old 02-26-2013, 06:15 PM   #20
Wayward Vagabond
Confirmed Heartbreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choofers View Post
you do evens, I'll do odds
Sounds good to me
Wayward Vagabond is offline   Reply With Quote