Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 12-2-2013, 12:58 AM   #521
Silvuh
quit
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

Aw, they got the other mason ... So, arf, I'm the Ban Hammer and may as well be just a Player now. Our plan with Riot was going perfectly until apathy struck. I have to apologize now for pnt and myself, because we didn't act during the holiday.

So rather than revealing we seered YMIA night one, we had Charu say he seered Riot as green and play into the suspicion of him possibly being the MW to put more distance between themselves ... and bait the wolves into thinking they could frame Riot as the MW. They would have to not wolf him at night and instead go for the lynch, forcing Riot to reveal as blue. We would then interrogate the players on that wagon ... which is bad news for you, Funnygurl.

You've been on my radar the longest time, and I think this sealed the deal.
Old 12-2-2013, 06:16 AM   #522
pntballa18
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to pntballa18 Send a message via Skype™ to pntballa18

lol
Old 12-2-2013, 10:18 AM   #523
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

I was already suspicious of Riot since the end of Day 2, and these suspicions only intensified when Charu died. Riot said that he changed votes over and over again for self preservation, and Charu said Riot was green. I believed Charu at the time, so I wondered why Riot would be so worried about preserving himself if he actually were a townie. I mean, Charu just sacrificed himself.
I also thought it was pretty useless for the wolves to kill someone who would most likely not be an actual blue, then I remembered that Charu voiced his suspicions of Riot in the same post that he came out as seer. It kinda clicked to me at that point that Riot could have been the MW for reasons I had already mentioned, and I voted for him. There wasn't much activity IIT, so I guess Riot did end up actually being killed, and I ended up being very wrong. I guess all of Riot's actions make sense now that I know that he's blue, though...

Anyway, why didn't you guys think that maybe the townies might believe the stuff you were putting out? I was obviously not the only person who was suspicious of Riot.
Old 12-2-2013, 11:25 AM   #524
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to mellonxcollie Send a message via MSN to mellonxcollie Send a message via Skype™ to mellonxcollie

RIP PNTBALLA AND RIOT (you get an RIP cuz u weren't lynched either) :<

Silvuh that is a very interesting plan. I don't know if it's necessarily right to be suspicious of people who jumped on Riot though, as Riot was acting suspiciously and drew rightful suspicion toward himself. For example, he sent out that shady private message on Skype night one and I think it would be silly for anyone not to be suspicious of that. At the same time, I'm not sure who our other targets could be, so...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
people like you are how trump gets elected
Old 12-2-2013, 02:57 PM   #525
Krauthammer
FFR Player

Silvuh

Tsk, tsk.

Riot was the Banhammer, people.

You wonder why?

Because I'm the Seer.

pnt was a Mason. His Mason partner is still alive. and I'm the Seer.

We were THE team.

Now, Silvuh is the false Banhammer.

With that all, the only thing I have to do is to vote Silvuh.

And if you don't believe me, I can pass you all whole loads of conversations I had with my special partners. And even if it is needed, pnt's Masons partner can come out and confirm my Seer status.

If you want them, just notify me.
Old 12-2-2013, 02:58 PM   #526
Krauthammer
FFR Player

Well, don't notify me. Notify the whole thread.

Keep in mind I'm changing some stuff to keep the last special hidden for now, but I'll pass that person a message so he or she can come out when it is time.
Old 12-2-2013, 03:26 PM   #527
Krauthammer
FFR Player

So, I notify I'm going to be away until tomorrow.

Thank you for understanding, people. Keep your lynching nooses far away from anybody who isn't Silvuh, thanks.
Old 12-2-2013, 03:57 PM   #528
Silvuh
quit

Yeah, I'm not really the Ban Hammer. I don't have weeks of chat logs to back myself up, so I can't defend myself against that. I was just chatting with the other alliance member on Skype, so I know Kraut isn't bluffing.

By claiming, I thought I could strengthen my case against Funnygurl. Raeko didn't buy it enough to put a vote on her, though, and now the plan is a bust. Shouldn't have expected this to go smoothly, eheh, so I'm really sorry if we lose another human today because of me.

But hey, this is exciting, right? We needed something to help cut through the apathy!
Old 12-3-2013, 11:13 AM   #529
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to mellonxcollie Send a message via MSN to mellonxcollie Send a message via Skype™ to mellonxcollie

Eh, Silvuh, no matter what your intentions I feel it is always pretty shady to fake a blue claim. And again, I can see where you are coming from in your case against FG but I'm not sure there's really enough there to persuade me to vote for her

In any case where the hell is Fojar?????

Quote:
Old 12-3-2013, 12:43 PM   #530
FoJaR
The Worst

Send a message via AIM to FoJaR Send a message via MSN to FoJaR

i'm here, i'm just confused about what just happened
Old 12-3-2013, 09:22 PM   #531
Svaz
quite clever

I feel like this game is full of crazy logic and antics and there's just a few straightmen left to sort all this nonsense out. And while I'd like to help, I can't, because I'm going to be recovering from refractive eye surgery both tomorrow and the day after (though I think I'll be about fine by then). They say not to get anywhere near computer screens and stuff, not even reading. I dunno how I'll deal with that, actually!

Anyway, I guess I should contribute something before tomorrow in way of votes before I continue the dangerous trend of continuing not to vote, ever. I can't help but feel like my vote never counts.

So, Silvuh, I guess I'll ask: Why did you want to push a case on gurl so bad? I get that being somewhat active in the time when nobody else really was can be kinda sketchy, and that she was the one who voted for riot, and heck, I'll even say I was suspicious of her early in the game, but why push for something under a guise like that if it could potentially put you at risk? I can't feel convinced that you're human at all after a gambit like that. Clever, I suppose, but just not quite enough.
Old 12-4-2013, 06:48 AM   #532
Silvuh
quit

Spend all night doing school work to the point of exhaustion, lie in bed, brain goes straight to TWG, can't sleep.

I had the idea while lying in bed that night ... I was kind of excited to see what sort of discussion it would spark without even thinking about the risks. So, eheh, yeah, that uncharacteristic lack of forethought was a big dumb. (I hounded Funnygurl for a few badly-thought out posts, and then I do something like this ... eesh.)

Note to future self: making a point using pretense when it could probably be made as well without it is never a good idea.

Aand that dumb idea was kind of the only one I had. I was a little suspicious of Raeko for making like only one substantive vote (that succinct one on Riotpolice) ... but that's not substantial evidence, haha. And votes like that are more useful than the dumb stunt that I just floundered with.

A brief doff of my thinking cap ... hopefully I didn't break it.

unvote
Old 12-4-2013, 09:02 AM   #533
Svaz
quite clever

Alright, I'm off to get MY EYEBALLS SLICED OPEN

Where the heck is Gradiant tho
Old 12-4-2013, 09:49 AM   #534
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL

day ends in about 14 hours

silvuh - kraut
fojar - mellonxcollie
gradiant - svaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
Old 12-4-2013, 09:03 PM   #535
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

-_- can we get some game going here homies

It's impossible to get reads on any of you but I will do my best because I want to stir up some discussion

Kraut - you're blue I believe you. Nobody has counterclaimed and even though you haven't posted any evidence your offer to was good enough for me. I'd be incredibly suspicious of anyone voting for you

Funnygurl555 - you were really riding the Riotpolice train which is a little bit suspicious given his blue flip, but also understandable because of how he was acting. Your posts so far seem like they are scraping the bare minimum of effort to seem like you are actually active which rubs me the wrong way, like you want to stay under the radar but not so under the radar as to be called out for it.

Silvuh - that fake blue claim was shady as hell. I understand the reasoning behind it, but why are you so set on voting for Funnygirl? How are you so positive in your mind that she is a wolf that must be eliminated that you were willing to pull a stunt like that and fake a blue claim? To me it seems like that could have been a wolf move. Just wanting to throw a random player under the bus to get closer to victory and taking advantage of the fact that greens don't have a lot of information to go off of

Svaz - So far your posts have been generally constructive and you haven't done anything shady really. However I remember a previous game where you played as a wolf and your posts were almost identical in tone and style. Last game Danceguy told me that my posts were very "Raeko" and that it was hard to tell if I were a wolf or not because of that. I think that we are very similar in that way and that you'd be able to pull off just being yourself, which is assumed to be town by default, when you are actually a wolf. I wouldn't vote for you but I am not confident that you are town either

Gradiant & Fojar - you guys really need to post more. Maybe shoulda got replacements...

Quote:
Old 12-4-2013, 09:34 PM   #536
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellonxcollie View Post
like you want to stay under the radar but not so under the radar as to be called out for it.
That’s the plan!-- I mean-- hi

<2 hours yay
Old 12-4-2013, 09:49 PM   #537
Gradiant
FFR's Resident Trashpanda
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Kraut - you're blue I believe you. Nobody has counterclaimed and even though you haven't posted any evidence your offer to was good enough for me. I'd be incredibly suspicious of anyone voting for you
Gotta agree with you there, he's got a reasonable explanation for everything that has occurred recently and it checks out with the flips. No counterclaim's also gotta help a bit

Quote:
Funnygurl555 - you were really riding the Riotpolice train which is a little bit suspicious given his blue flip, but also understandable because of how he was acting. Your posts so far seem like they are scraping the bare minimum of effort to seem like you are actually active which rubs me the wrong way, like you want to stay under the radar but not so under the radar as to be called out for it.
I honestly have no idea with this one. I've kinda had a hunch for a while that she was a wolf, but with no actual evidence or posts to back it up which is why I haven't posted much (well...at all recently). Then again, I had a hunch on a couple people that had latched onto xiz so quickly after no physical evidence:

* Funnygurl (??????)
* YMIA (obvious Riotpolice was thinking along the same lines as me with successful results. Good job on that by the way)
* Riotpolice (dead banhammer)
* Charu (dead townie (p sure he's townie))

Quote:
Silvuh - that fake blue claim was shady as hell. I understand the reasoning behind it, but why are you so set on voting for Funnygirl? How are you so positive in your mind that she is a wolf that must be eliminated that you were willing to pull a stunt like that and fake a blue claim? To me it seems like that could have been a wolf move. Just wanting to throw a random player under the bus to get closer to victory and taking advantage of the fact that greens don't have a lot of information to go off of
I guess I don't have as big of a problem with this whole thing as you and Kraut do. I'm pretty sure silvuh is a townie, and just faking a blue claim to get people to come out and explain thoughts and stuff like that and Funnygurl seemed like a good choice to work that idea on. I don't understand how it's shady as hell since the role really isn't much good since the power was already used to ban Yo Man I'm Awesome. It would be more shady if the bs checker or seer role were fake claimed (as seen by sunfan vs xiz).

Quote:
Svaz - So far your posts have been generally constructive and you haven't done anything shady really. However I remember a previous game where you played as a wolf and your posts were almost identical in tone and style. Last game Danceguy told me that my posts were very "Raeko" and that it was hard to tell if I were a wolf or not because of that. I think that we are very similar in that way and that you'd be able to pull off just being yourself, which is assumed to be town by default, when you are actually a wolf. I wouldn't vote for you but I am not confident that you are town either
As this is my first game, I can't conclude anything through meta. But I am pretty sure you are green just because there hasn't been any problems in your posts. Then again, you could just be hiding it really well, but I'd feel much safer placing a vote on funnygurl or foJar than Svaz.

Quote:
Gradiant & Fojar - you guys really need to post more. Maybe shoulda got replacements...
Sorry again for lack of posts in here as of late, but I could say the same for people recently as well. It's just been dead in general and with that, I will repeat would you said above about it being hard to read people with little to go off of. Especially with that little "I'm banhammer" fiasco above".

Currently I'm either leaning funnygurl (above list of 4 people where one of them flipped red) or foJar for a vote. Just gonna go ahead and vote Funnygurl. If any of the remaining players would like to vote for me last minute due to recent inactivity, fine. But your loss when I flip green. I'll implore you guys to focus on funnygurl, foJar, and mellon (I'm not so sure about you tbh. I'm getting a gut feeling you are wolf but once again, nothing to go off of. I'll just say focus on funnygurl and foJar for now).
Old 12-4-2013, 10:28 PM   #538
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

@Gradiant

I'm guessing that nothing I say at this point will influence your vote on me, but I might as well just explain this real quick:

For the hasty Xiz vote, I trusted thesunfan to be blue, so I just went along with the vote. Apparently fake claim =/= wolf, so I'm not voting for Silvuh right now. I was doing pretty lulzy stuff all of D1 anyway.

I can't say anything else about my behavior. You didn't give any other evidence for why I'm wolf. That's pretty understandable, though: I haven't said much all game.
Old 12-4-2013, 11:28 PM   #539
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Hehe
Gradiant
Old 12-4-2013, 11:29 PM   #540
Silvuh
quit

*pounces on Gradiant* Yeah, so it's time for death cuddles!