Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2017, 12:33 AM   #2201
FreezinIce
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
??
its a bad idea because theres better things to do this phase than satisfy my curiosity. that's why i said its not the best thing to do.

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean
Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Ike View Post
SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED
Old 03-15-2017, 12:33 AM   #2202
FreezinIce
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
and you don't think that would be accomplished by his vt claim?

asking irrespective of the read i have on haku
that was made before he was being pressured

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Quote:
Old 03-15-2017, 12:36 AM   #2203
FreezinIce
FFR Player

in fact i would argue that most of the pressure he got came from that

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
Quote:
Old 03-15-2017, 12:36 AM   #2204
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL

ok i'm at the point where i'm consistently misreading posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
Old 03-15-2017, 12:38 AM   #2205
thesunfan
Role Tide
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to thesunfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
ok i'm at the point where i'm consistently misreading posts.
do you think there's a specific reason?
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Old 03-15-2017, 12:40 AM   #2206
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL

wholly blaming dst and lack of sleep recently tbh

Quote:
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
Old 03-15-2017, 12:41 AM   #2207
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
So if I read Haku right, he's calling me a wolf because I nitpicked at him slightly while being playful?

...And apparently talking to Lito early about what's in the game was a wolf faking progression?

SEE, I knew this was going to happen as soon as I saw Lito do it too. I EVEN MENTIONED THAT'S SOMETHING A WOLF CAN DO SINCE THEY KNOW THE SETUP.
i usually think charu deals with people casing him differently than this (and yeah i'm also talking about him in the third person)

like except when he's making his giant page by page summaries, i'm pretty sure he would want to at least try to interact with haku about this

this is also one of his first posts after returning to the thread after 12 hours gone

only thing i can venture is haku wasn't in the thread at the time (don't see him posting around then), but doesn't change that you can just drop him an "@haku"
Old 03-15-2017, 12:44 AM   #2208
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
About the point of no return / better thing to do, I'll have to disagree. I don't have as much experience as most of you, but most heated arguments I've seen develop D0 are TvT. Wolves won't want to single themselves out in a thunderdome like that because they're trading themselves for one town. That same stubbornness is what got me off AA last game, and I think him seeing me question and develop other reads helped him townread me as well. Before that, me and Raeko got fed up with each other in the same game. In CLIX, Gradi/Freezin, me/Freezin, me/MML, and me/inD all dominated multiple pages of arguing. All TvT. I think it takes a really confident wolf to enter a heated thunderdome D0. They've gotta be pretty shre they can mislynch the other person or make them look bad or at least come out of it looking better than them, AND have to avoid people being so sure it's W/T that it causes them to get caught the next day.

Thinking about it now, that's more likely from you than from him. Also, I really don't think "spending 10 pages talking about how sure you are" means you can't change your mind or refocus. I also think you know that, though. I'd ask "why were you so concerned with your image that you thought there no return?", but that's a loaded question and may not be inherently true.
yeah but we still lynched a town in that group of arguments in CLIX iirc

getting n1'd was kind of a relief
Old 03-15-2017, 12:48 AM   #2209
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellonxcollie View Post
Eh, look at what happened to Tokzic and Lightknight this game. They didn't interact with people too much and were trying to avoid attention, which only brought more suspicion onto them, and they both ended up on the chopping block.

A wolf singling themselves out in a thunderdome could be a way to set up their towniness in the future. and because avoiding the spotlight entirely is usually seen as suspicious
i get the sense that people this game were not happy to resolve the thunderdome or got placated by the large post from freezin or something

i commented before that people were all too happy to see an alternative wagon develop, though with less than 3 minutes left i'm not sure how easy to coordinate lynching outside sunfan/freezin would be
Old 03-15-2017, 12:52 AM   #2210
FreezinIce
FFR Player

Quote:
i get the sense that people this game were not happy to resolve the thunderdome or got placated by the large post from freezin or something

i commented before that people were all too happy to see an alternative wagon develop, though with less than 3 minutes left i'm not sure how easy to coordinate lynching outside sunfan/freezin would be
hello mister commentary, mind sharing your thoughts about your vote progression at eod? you soft defend my behavior, vote me, then kind of waffle. iono what to make of it

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
Quote:
Old 03-15-2017, 12:53 AM   #2211
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
litodude does
reminding us this much about a person, even with unnecessary comments, and on a reread, seems to be the thing you do when you're TARGET LOCKED
see: dbp in twgabout, dfr in time travel
Old 03-15-2017, 12:56 AM   #2212
thesunfan
Role Tide

Quote:
reminding us this much about a person, even with unnecessary comments, and on a reread, seems to be the thing you do when you're TARGET LOCKED
see: dbp in twgabout, dfr in time travel
I am not target locked and if I remember that post right I wasn't when I made it
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Quote:
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Old 03-15-2017, 12:56 AM   #2213
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
yoshl can still be town, but his posts trying to force a claim stance out of haku are only getting a pass because he's wolf reading haku
I'm not cool with this statement because YoshL didn't vote me EoD of D0 like he said he would.
Old 03-15-2017, 12:58 AM   #2214
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
What's strange about it? Letting people live to play better the next day is pretty standard, no?
this was more a call for time than anything since it was like the first two hours of the day and sunfan posted wanting to leave

i don't mean next game day here, which is what you seem to think i mean?
Old 03-15-2017, 01:03 AM   #2215
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
this is kind of a weird post if Charu is a wolf because all the wolves are vanilla like there's no roleblockers or anything
don't get why it's a weird post if he's a wolf
tracker can be confused by 3 of the other town PRs moving to places so it is possible they get a result on a town person, it's just perhaps less likely to be the case

it tells me that he wants to tell the tracker they don't get 100% reliable results
Old 03-15-2017, 01:05 AM   #2216
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to mellonxcollie Send a message via MSN to mellonxcollie Send a message via Skype™ to mellonxcollie

lmfaoooo Litodude that picture killed me irl

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
people like you are how trump gets elected
Old 03-15-2017, 01:11 AM   #2217
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Raeko, I'm having trouble to find anything good about you in your iso.

Let's start somewhere.

Can you make a read list, give generals feels from the game and explain your Sunfan vote in details?
Old 03-15-2017, 01:14 AM   #2218
thesunfan
Role Tide

town

choof- had some hiccups and the moment where I thought I saw something regarding his progression on me I don't really think I did see anything. I do think that it would be mindblowingly hard for choof to copy his town play this well as a wolf here.

charu- not trying to get me to do things. Its at the point where I feel like I would know that he was a wolf if he were wolfing by now. He would have had plenty of time to bus and I know this read will probably make no sense to some of the players here but I think Lightknight /might/ not have died last night if Charu was a wolf. The read is largely about the first sentence here; as a wolf he actually has an agenda and tries to get specific people lynched and I don't get that vibe from him at all this game. very solidly town, would require him not to be busing and I do think that wolves would have probably said some dumb shit by now that would trigger Charu if he was their partner, so we would be looking at a really weird team imo. He has, in the past, been able to tunnel me when he was a wolf and I was town so I think that this is another small point in his favor.

Shado- pretty excellent posts imo. Really get the sense that he is both evaluating and reevaluating things when new info arises, as shown by his changing read on Freezin from yesterday and on roundbox today. Some really small moments where I'm wondering whether or not he is posting TOO well, but I'm not going to get into that.

litodude- playing EXTREMELY consistently to the point where if he's a wolf then I think he's not even really lying most of the time because of his constant referencing of things he's said in the past, if that makes sense. A lot of really little things like what I pointed out to Shado where he asked people not to skip a post of his combined with how I would've expected him to continue posting if the first Allies and Adversaries game continued.

Freezin- I have not forgotten what happened yesterday and I do still think his case on me was actually really, really bad. I am looking past it for today. I do think that posting a shitload is more likely to come from a town freezin than a wolf freezin, I stand by that its not out of his range imo. But damn, it'd be really hard. His posts today are loads better than they were yesterday, and inDheart reminding me that he does care about how he is perceived regardless of his alignment makes me look at his slot a little bit better than I was before. He looks better on a reread because he was actually considering other options on d0 and while his early votes were opportunistic, his vote on lightknight during EOD feels ok. His continued push through people calling him shitty and w/e, like the fact that he kept on posting through that, makes him a little bit more townie because I think wolves are more likely to shut down than try and push through that stuff to the point where I would applaud him if he is a wolf just for doing that alone. I would not be mindblown if he is a wolf but I def underestimated his wolfgame if he is one because he really has seemed to me like he gives a shit about the game during this phase. His progression seems a lot more townie ASIDE FROM HIS INITIAL case (which still sux) from going to scummy to null to scummy to CLASHING to resetting to town to null back to town. That kind of progression comes from a wolf not very often imo.

null/pending

Yoshl- Just gonna be straight and say I really don't have a clue about Yoshl this game. By his own admittance he has focused too much on Freezin/Haku this game and like, I can't really get anything from that. There's small stuff that's townie, and while I didn't see anything I have to admit that there's probably small stuff that's scummy but I was scouring his posts the least out of everyone's on a reread. I really have a bad track record of reading him and I'm not really sure where to begin. It would be incredibly easy for him to do what he's done as a wolf and its not even close to out of his range but its absolutely possible he could be doing it as town too. I would love for him to take some hard stances on things beyond stuff like "lito is kinda like Afrobean" or "sunfan has WIM this game." I know he gave reads beyond that earlier in the game but they're kinda outdated now imo. Really hope he can come into this thread tomorrow after some sleep and give me some stances.

roundbox- mia this phase and his last phase had ups and downs. Don't think he's with inDheart but its not out of this world for them to be together since he didn't really pursue the wagon. Need more from him today. His scumread on Charu is probably the towniest thing that he's done this game; not pushing wagons outside of freezin/me if probably his worst.

wolves

raeko- ehhhhhhhhhhhh. Def more UTR than I would like to see from her. I get that she has had some presence but she isn't really drawing the attention that I would expect her to draw if she was a wolf, if that makes sense. Has "vibes" on me but after reading my posts doesn't have anything she can ascribe them to. I can't really tell you much about her other than that this game. The fact that people have had such a fit about her being UTR in other recent games yet when its happening in this one people aren't really pinging her out is probably the most interesting thing about her slot this game. My weakest lean wolflean.

Haku- His vote moved around so much last game that we would joke about it in scumchat, and to see such a drastic change where he is so deadset focused on me is somewhat of an alarming change. Seemed to start out the game with good intentions, but I haven't seen that since then. Claiming VT from early pressure initially looked really really bad to me, but I do think its more neutral upon a reread. I am worried that it would be incredibly easy for him as a wolf to tunnel a specific player because he doesn't really have to have an adaptable playstyle if he picks one person and goes to town on them, but I don't /think/ that this is what is happening here. I do think that, despite these oddities, this is probably not what wolf Haku looks like. I do think that, as Lito pointed out, he probably wouldn't be able to play like this. But damn, its really, really annoying for him to be playing the way he is and I can't really excuse him for it. I've legit read the thread 3 times now and while I was doing my 3rd read he was still saying I didn't care about solving the game, and I legit cannot understand how even townHaku can possibly think that.

inDheart- Playing a very similar game to Fire Emblem in my eyes. Very forgettable posts thus far, largely inactive which is not really the norm for him and I've only ever seen it when he was wolfing. Doesn't have that EXTRA LAYER OF GOODNESS to his posts that I have come to expect from town inDheart, def the lean that I feel the best on. Doesn't seem to be having as much fun as I'm used to seeing him have when he rolls town as well. Some little things, altogether I'm not super confident in him being a wolf but after a reread and without leans on Yoshl/roundbox he kind of doesn't look all that great to me. Nowhere near as sure he's a wolf as I was about Freezin yesterday, as a point of reference.

That being said...
Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-15-2017, 01:14 AM   #2219
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Lmao lito I don't remember the 2nd half of inD's vote. LESS CHAOS than usual? Ridiculous.

@sunfan I'd bet its within Haku/inD/Raeko. I got Lito at a townlean atm, would've been stronger if he didn't have the strangest combination of opinionated objectivism I've ever seen, but that's reminiscent of his town game too. Only problem with opinionated objectivism is that it lets him push his potential agenda under the guise of seriously believing "my actions are always 100% best for town".
less chaos than twgabout for sure
less chaos than posting massive walls no one has time to process in fire emblem, but which contained real reads

those are the two other games i've been in him where he's done the same kind of popin
Old 03-15-2017, 01:14 AM   #2220
thesunfan
Role Tide

inDheart
Quote:
Quote:
Closed Thread