Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-4-2013, 11:58 PM   #261
thesunfan
Role Tide
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to thesunfan
Default Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

going to bed, wanna see a lot to talk about when I wake up tomorrow.
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Old 11-5-2013, 12:05 AM   #262
Brilliant Dynamite Neon
nobody fiffers anymore.
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to Brilliant Dynamite Neon Send a message via Yahoo to Brilliant Dynamite Neon

Thoughts as I read:

Pages 5 & 6:

So, apparently total incompetence has slipped into vogue in my absence.

YoshL is definitely my first serious consideration for a vote. He is attacking and really dead-set against Xiz on totally fallacious logic that would be clearly revealed as bunk if anyone read the opening post. (101) could be him trying to appear to wolf-hunt, but I don’t see any substance to it.

It must be noted that the Aide, Inspector, and Enforcer flip to each other upon death. That means if any one of them bite it, the other power players WILL know, and will be able to adjust their strategy accordingly. Personally, I think the Aide should come out and say which one of them dies, as obviously the seering strategy is important to the town and is the most critical to make changes too. The Aide has no powers and is guaranteed to survive at least TWO nights after he comes out, for which we’ll have a confirmed human, and if the other one dies during that time we can know as well.

Page 7:

Riotpolice rubs me the wrong way for (125), which strikes me as a combination of blatant buddying and neutraler-than-thou play.

While Xiz’s play here isn’t very smart, it’s quite consistent with his town play from last time, which makes me hold off on a judgement just yet. What really irks me is that I advocated for a very similar strategy that he explains the reasoning behind @129, and pntballa joins the chorus…but there’s absolutely no heat on either him or me, aaaalll of it is on Xiz. Why is that? Because he rustles town jimmies and is an easy lynch? Definitely making future Xiz wagoning during the day a potential wolf-hunting ground.

YoshL beats the same horse @135 and further to no avail. Please read end of section above.

Page 8+:

Fuck this shit. Nothing really useful came up anyway on a skim.

------------------------------

YoshL (actual vote), I want to know how you can claim to have honestly reach the conclusion that Xiz was trying to out the seers, and exactly how the plan me/Xiz/pnt are going with is such an abject failure.

I would personally advocate an Inspector Seer on Riotpolice or RSD.

Still not very informationy right now, and I'm really very poorly motivated tonight. I'll try to get notes and go into more detail tomorrow.

Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes
Old 11-5-2013, 12:07 AM   #263
Brilliant Dynamite Neon
nobody fiffers anymore.

Send a message via MSN to Brilliant Dynamite Neon Send a message via Yahoo to Brilliant Dynamite Neon

Whoops:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brilliant Dynamite Neon View Post
I want to know how you can claim to have honestly reach the conclusion that Xiz was trying to out the seers, and exactly how the plan me/Xiz/pnt are going with is such an abject failure considering my thoughts in the above section on pages five and six.

Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes
Old 11-5-2013, 12:15 AM   #264
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL

when do i say that xiz is trying to out the seers lol

and I don't think i ever said that the plan would be a total failure? If i did, oops lol, but pretty sure i didn't lol. most of it has been waiting for xiz to just explain some of his reasoning when I offer some extra stuff to consider

o well glad you finally joined the party

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
Old 11-5-2013, 12:35 AM   #265
Xiz
TWG Chaos

Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz

^ You see that's what I don't understand.

Like, I don't understand how much more I can explain with my logic when it's really simple thinking. Yeah, perhaps not the greatest plan, but a plan. I'm at least trying lmfao.

I can't remember who said it but there is perhaps a cool plan that can be worked out day 2-3, but I haven't really thought that far just yet.

Old 11-5-2013, 12:39 AM   #266
Tokzic
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tokzic

since only one other person is telling xiz that he's being dumb so far i will do so again in more detail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
Okay since I need to spell it out for you all, here is more in depth reasoning to my thinking:

There is no red miller. That's huge, especially for seers. Granted, the MW can't be found by the seers, and really for him it's a manhunt. That's pretty much what it boils down to. I hope Dr. Cock Blocker can focus on who could be the master wolf and block him as soon as possible.

Therefor, there is no need for a 'confirmation' seering. Like, the ONLY good exchange I can think of is you kill a blue for 2 reds. Then, (assuming dr.blocker) is still alive to protect we can kill the 3rd once it's found.

Seer everyone right down the list. Start with #1. Or #16. Or fucking #8 for all I care. But let's get everyone covered as soon as possible while we still have all the blues.
This entire post makes no goddamn sense and reads to me like someone who is trying desperately to appear helpful without actually saying anything of any substance whatsoever. First off, his opinion for how we should seer people: Seer EVERYONE while the seers are still alive! What? It's not like we can rush the seerings... we get one seering per phase. And people are kind of dying the whole time - it's kind of important to pick out who needs to be seered more urgently, since time is kind of the essence and we don't have time to seer everyone.

There's no red miller, so we don't need any "confirmation seerings"? When YoshL asks what the fuck he's on about, he clarifies:

Quote:
Are you really fucking serious?

The lack of a red miller means that if a seer gets a red seering, they are 100% red. No questions asked.

A confirmation seering is what I called two people seering the same person. Which is nothing more then a complete waste of time.
So there's no red millers, so that means we don't need confirmation seerings. What? Why would the presence of red millers require more than one seering on the same person? It's not like Miller status rubs off after one Seering and then the second result gives the true answer.

So after all this babbling, he immediately contradicts his "seer everyone" thing by selflessly(??) voting himself as who he thinks should be seered. This after making this sketchy-ass post:

Quote:
I could very still be a blue. Or, the red shaman.

Don't count me out of any category.
I feel like you're playing so erratically because you're trying to bait a Seering. I feel like you're trying to bait a Seering because you're the MW. I feel like Krauthammer's post saying that "he doesn't feel like Xiz is a wolf but that's why he's voting him to be seered" (incidentally the person who started this whole seer-vote movement) is indicative that he's a wolf too.

I GUESS WE'LL SEE. Either way my vote's staying where it is for the time being.

Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what
Old 11-5-2013, 12:44 AM   #267
Tokzic
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tokzic

i have to go play a game of dota now but i have more things to say dammit

Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what
Old 11-5-2013, 12:58 AM   #268
jwcgator
RIP ffrtokens
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to jwcgator

Meh, lots of discussion about nothing going on.
Old 11-5-2013, 01:04 AM   #269
Xiz
TWG Chaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokzic View Post
It's not like we can rush the seerings... we get one seering per phase. And people are kind of dying the whole time - it's kind of important to pick out who needs to be seered more urgently, since time is kind of the essence and we don't have time to seer everyone.
Oooohhhh mmmmyyyy gooooooddddd you are missing the point you dingus.

No shit we can't seer faster. Like, really dude?
All I care about is to NOT TO OVERLAP SEERINGS. I was trying to figure out some sort of plan that could prevent overlap. But nnooOOOOOoooo...

Quote:
There's no red miller, so we don't need any "confirmation seerings"? When YoshL asks what the fuck he's on about, he clarifies:

So there's no red millers, so that means we don't need confirmation seerings. What? Why would the presence of red millers require more than one seering on the same person? It's not like Miller status rubs off after one Seering and then the second result gives the true answer.
You are mixing two things up completely. (Perhaps I worded it wrong to only you two then?!) Red millers and confirmation seerings wasn't what I was talking about at all.

Not having a Red Miller means nothing more then, okay cool they are 100% red. No chance that they could be a green in disguise. If you really think that I thought miller status rubbed off after one seering, then you should kill yourself. What I meant was, once again NOT TO OVERLAP SEERINGS.
Nothing. More.

Quote:
So after all this babbling, .... blah blah blah talking random shit... blah blah blah...

...I feel like you're playing so erratically because you're trying to bait a Seering. I feel like you're trying to bait a Seering because you're the MW.
You are right. I could be the master wolf by baiting this seering. That would actually be a somewhat decent wolf play.

TL;DR - Either you or Yosh is a wolf. Not both. Just one. I still think Yosh.

Old 11-5-2013, 01:05 AM   #270
Xiz
TWG Chaos

Once again, I will say this again.

If anyone can think of anything better, I am all ears.

Only person who has said any type of suggestion besides me is riotpolice. He is the only person that is at-least trying.

Old 11-5-2013, 01:23 AM   #271
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL

[font="comic sans ms"]you want a suggestion?

try contributing to the game instead of being like "oh i'm trying to think up how to seer properly i'm the only one that's helping out"

with so much fucking suspicion of everyone already out there, i would think it's easier to leave the seers to do their thing. I really don't like the fact that one of the first things that you tried to state, and something that you're /still focusing on/ is this.

I've given a couple small quirks with your posting and change in tone drastically, but idk if you've gone beyond insults and very shallow defenses at your plan xiv

Quote:
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
Old 11-5-2013, 01:49 AM   #272
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to mellonxcollie Send a message via MSN to mellonxcollie Send a message via Skype™ to mellonxcollie

Xiz why are you so stuck on this? I understand not wanting to double-seer but it seems like a lot of energy is being put forth into this issue rather than on focusing on finding a wolf. It doesn't seem like we are all going to come to an agreement and Tokzic is right about time constraints, so maybe it is time to move on to more important things?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
people like you are how trump gets elected
Old 11-5-2013, 02:00 AM   #273
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

oh and xiz finally makes an shitty accusation and statement early on

*day 1 either this guy or this guy is wolf ok*

repeating myself

start playing smart?

Quote:
Old 11-5-2013, 02:01 AM   #274
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

fuck this comic sans thing i'm never going to remember, or i'm gonna screw it up

Quote:
Old 11-5-2013, 02:10 AM   #275
Xiz
TWG Chaos

k whatevz. I'll just blindly green pick who you want then until you kill me. Good luck!

Old 11-5-2013, 02:19 AM   #276
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

i think i'm the most confused as to why you're taking everything i say so weirdly

i'm saying, start playing better. your response doesn't even make sense

"I'll just blindly green pick who you want then"

what the shit does that even mean lmfao

Quote:
Old 11-5-2013, 07:17 AM   #277
Krauthammer
FFR Player

YoshL, quick question:

Who, exactly, is your main suspicion right now? I read and read your posts, and well, I can't seem to be able to pinpoint it. Maybe because there are a lot, and I have bad memory.
Old 11-5-2013, 07:52 AM   #278
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

well you have a right to be confused on that point, because I've never really said that anyone has been my most suspicious? I've harped on xiv a hell of a lot, but i've never labeled him outright wolf or non-town for his crappy logic

currently waiting on bdn to clarify his own fallacies before continuing. It's bugging me just a tiny bit that he's made the first really big (and serious) accusation post of the thread, and it's over-reaction, assuming, and pretty much wrong, as I've said before. The big problem righ tnow is that there's like 5 people who still haven't posted. The new non-posters are high in my suspicion list, a.k.a. t-force who has posted a fluff once i think, along with dragoniidx

then cedolad also dropped off the radar as well, so idk, can't pinpoint an exact top suspicion.

kraut, still haven't heard much from you about your own opinions either

Quote:
Old 11-5-2013, 08:46 AM   #279
Krauthammer
FFR Player

Well, my own opinion is that Xiz, the sunfan and runescape aren't good targets this day phase.

It is really bad luck, hah. The three people I consider could be worth leaving alive are targeted. I'm also doubting a BDN lynch, at least unless he says something real bad in whatever post he'll make next, but I'm not really against him dying.

I think that they all would be good to be seered or something, but not lynched today.

Now, who to lynch? I'll be honest and say that I'm leaning towards you, but I have my doubts. However, any other person can be a good lynching target as well.

Those are my opinions.
Old 11-5-2013, 09:00 AM   #280
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

On my phone and I've been thinking

The best lynch targets will be the people who are less active simply because there's no cardflips.

Putting a lynch onto someone active, I think, would only be detrimental because there's no information to glean.

Wolves Will not go for the playerrs who haven't said anything. It gives them no advantage in eliminating someone we have no reads on.

t-force has my vote for now until I get back or whatever

Quote:
Closed Thread