Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > Stepmania > Simulator Files
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-18-2012, 02:23 PM   #81
Trogdor!!!!
Forever
FFR Veteran

Default Re: FFR Community Pack Spring 2012 Released

I took a break because it was kinda tiring but the next time I play I'll play starting from the back.
Old 03-18-2012, 02:34 PM   #82
ddr_f4n
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundam-Dude View Post
someone review the pack starting from the back plz
This.
ddr_f4n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 03:30 PM   #83
bmah
shots FIRED
Global Moderator, User Support, Judge
Global ModeratorFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

babelfished moches's post

Quote:
Here's what I've played so far and see if you can find your file

Space video game song
I'd complain about the 32nd patterns/jack distribution but no need; it's a rigid and ruthless scoring file that suits its purpose very well.

At 1 minutes shallow character
Oni's pretty fun. BPM a bit too varied to be playable-may be a slight problem on xmod.

20 pro [ccel] [e]
Quit out after a bit. A bit overlong AND song's not too interesting for stepping (good song though and I'll give you credit for that). Also lots of layering confusion AND inconsistencies. Most of my complaints with this have to do with its simplicity actually. Not necessarily a bad thing and but file's not engaging enough to overcome that.

[ayl] [su] symptom muscle
Not that bad and but I've played this file before. wish you would have gone a bit more creative with this

Ceremony of the wolf which happens
At least this is fairly accurate. Just incredibly awkward to play with all the bursts AND jacks that don't really fit with the music. Easier chart is slightly better but still very wonky As well and tons of difficulty spikes AND layering choices that I really can't understand??

Quickly quickly
Very cool mines and freezes, AND the whole thing feels incredibly cool to watch. I really wish the patterns here were more carefully constructed and though.

Black right - violin
Not a fan of this file and sorry; too much stream, strings seem very haphazardly layered (when you're utilizing longer freezes and it's important to take into consideration how everything else around it will flow) AND not enough variety to compensate.

X brand
Minimalistic but it suits this song quite well; though I thought some parts could use a little more flair your file was sturdy enough to stand without them. Very fun file, rolls off the fingers well even with all those jacks AND bursts. Overall not a lot to say and I enjoyed this.

Happening in the world which is protected
So, them color notes… guess it was easier to do that than just sync the whole thing correctly and hehe. Still synced well so doesn't matter though. Patterns could have been a lot better (pitch is way way off), but the song really saves this-it's so relaxing AND sweeping that I can't help but like this.

Calls an ocean E??
Simple but tons of fun. Really dig this file.

The possibility nil which will hide your affection
Not As distinctive As its prequel but still hella well-constructed AND fun.

Between candle Ken step [eng]
Sharpnel file on crack but quite a blast to play with all the MA practice green note spurts AND the streams. Simple but effective.

The time when kills the coward
What is the measure of a true dump

[khu] [leng] [khu] [khu] [leng] [khu] [khu] [leng] [khu] - 2 chapters
So many spiritual sequels in this pack and wow. This is a totally sexy file though AND I want to kiss you on the mouth.

Bit, (mix)
Nice. patterns could have been much more balanced at spots (the triple jacks AND the 32nds in particular) but the layering brings out the rhythms of the song very well

Dances and throws away,
Awesome use of climax theory AND very good expressive techniques for a pretty simple song. I'd say more but this is just solid all-around and excellent work.

?????
The original is so iconic that it's kinda a gutsy move to restep it and but this is pretty respectable. Pretty loaded with score fodder and whether it's the jacks, the streams and the little pockets of bursts, AND quite well-crafted all-around. A little awkward at times and but I'm still glad you got to make this file.

Mosaic. [wey] Eve
Very FFR and but that's not bad at all. clean, good for scoring. long jack was a bit abrupt AND freeze usage could have been more judicious

Maine menu
I **** ing love this file. So clean and so easy, yet so whimsical AND inspired that I can't even really criticize it. Experience tells me that good files are born out of sweat AND blood: this file reminds me that inspiration plays a pretty damn big part As well.

No, but seriously and file's awesome.

* (#* ($#@ difficult song
Some dork will get the AA on this… someday….

2nd sound recording
VGMP-style file but nothing wrong with that: pretty simple AND fun. A little pattern bias and maybe.

Map of brain?
Straightforward AND enjoyable. I still enjoy the original more and but this is plenty fun on its own.

Umbrella marine transport
There's an unabashed joy in this file that I really dig; the rhythms AND patterns may be a tad sloppy and but whatevs this is pretty darn fun to play. My love for this song may be coloring my perception of the file a bit and I must admit and but there's some pretty cool stuff in here regardless of that.

The child [tem] the [ley] is empty sexy does too
Interesting song choice AND file's pretty fun (albeit incredibly scatterbrained).

[theyng] Nine [theyng] nine [theyng] nine [theyng] nine
Decent file and but reaches a climax of inspired lunacy that kinda upstages the rest of the file. This stepman's efforts are clearly flourishing with each file and though.

In order to love me I respects you??? Does,… -. -
Like I am towards all sequels and I was a bit skeptical of this and but this is a fantastic reinterpretation of the source material. A few awkward splotches and especially with jacks, but really really fun AND good for scoring

The [tu] word curl [leyn] is Prince Lee
Very cool usage of background changes and so props. Some parts of this are very well done, but others felt a bit confusing because you oversimplified ors didn't bring out the layers well enough. Decent overall, nice for 16th rhythm practice AND song's pretty nice.

Digs up, with the rice field + vocals id =??
THIS IS NOT A 10. WHAT ARE YOU THINKING and GUNDAM. Technical dump-in D.

We are sound
Pretty stunning.

Try to raise your weapon!
Pretty nice file and but somehow I feel that the file doesn't quite match the bombast of the song… it needs a bit more texture and a bit more depth. Still a lovely file, but not As transcendent As the song is really. (This is me being a snob. Sorry.)

The toe Neel nose which will know
I'm not going to even lie and this file just had me grinning like a dork the whole time. I love all of the [video game title here] files you've done AND this is just another addition to that streak of awesome.

Rome is burning
Sort of old-fashioned style to this and which I enjoy and but that also means it can be abrasive at times. Pretty fun.
lol translation but you get the point
bmah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 03:40 PM   #84
XxMidigamixX
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to XxMidigamixX Send a message via Skype™ to XxMidigamixX

rofl those translations bmah xD

XxMidigamixX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 03:58 PM   #85
t-rogdor
tane orb
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to t-rogdor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundam-Dude View Post
someone review the pack starting from the back plz
i'll do this when i get back to my dorm tonight lmao

pack's 10/10 so far
one of the files pissed me off though
might do an over the top video review
I saw a flyer on a bulletin board at school asking for high-functioning aspergers/autism people to participate in some kind of experiment, and all I could think was, that sounds like a great place to meet girls.
t-rogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 04:00 PM   #86
AlexDest
good hot
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rogdor View Post
might do an over the top video review
do it
Old 03-18-2012, 04:04 PM   #87
XxMidigamixX
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to XxMidigamixX Send a message via Skype™ to XxMidigamixX

So far my favorite files from this pack are Enigma, Main Menu, my collab file, Kanon (hard pain), and Kagashi. Fun shit so far guys~

Also, Magda failed me. Sorry Xanox

XxMidigamixX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 04:10 PM   #88
who_cares973
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to who_cares973 Send a message via MSN to who_cares973 Send a message via Yahoo to who_cares973 Send a message via Skype™ to who_cares973

map of brain? glad you liked it mochers :^)

i'll do some reviews right now backwards!!!!!!!
Old 03-18-2012, 04:17 PM   #89
Coolboyrulez0
VICES
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

[theyng] Nine [theyng] nine [theyng] nine [theyng] nine
Coolboyrulez0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 05:01 PM   #90
Bynary Fission
Retired One-Hander
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Space video game song
I'd complain about the 32nd patterns/jack distribution but no need; it's a rigid and ruthless scoring file that suits its purpose very well.
Ahahaha, love how literal this translation is. It was actually toned down for this release - the original repeated one more time with even harder patterns. Glad you enjoyed it though!

Quote:
At 1 minutes shallow character
Oni's pretty fun. BPM a bit too varied to be playable-may be a slight problem on xmod.
uh...1000 BPM = At 1 minutes shallow character? lol korean

In my experience the x-mod factor wasn't too big an issue with those that played it - AlexDest tested it out years ago when I first created it and he owned pretty hard, so I don't think experienced X-Mod players will have too much of an issue IMO.

Quote:
?????
The original is so iconic that it's kinda a gutsy move to restep it and but this is pretty respectable. Pretty loaded with score fodder and whether it's the jacks, the streams and the little pockets of bursts, AND quite well-crafted all-around. A little awkward at times and but I'm still glad you got to make this file.
Ahh, this one doesn't even have a translation. I honestly thought it would translate as "mystery" or something rofl. Glad you liked it - I was a bit nervous sending it in seeing as how it was stepped before (or at least a cut of it) but so far reception seems to be really positive from everybody, so that's definitely a good thing.

https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/tell-us-who-you-are-battle-tower-royale-character-creation-screen
Bynary Fission is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 05:14 PM   #91
who_cares973
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to who_cares973 Send a message via MSN to who_cares973 Send a message via Yahoo to who_cares973 Send a message via Skype™ to who_cares973

YOUR VIBE
listening to the preview music i was excited for the polyrhythms and swing but when playing i felt a bit disappointed that i didnt see much of that. not to say the file was bad but it felt a bit empty and lacking considering the song which although its chill still carries a lot of energy with it. fun file just was expecting more from the harder chart. 7/10

Yellow Zone
fun file with lots of energy. sometimes the difficulty felt forced and some of the jacks are a bit much but enjoyable nonetheless. 7/10

WE CANNOT GET OUT OF HERE FOREVER
wowowow really fun. enjoyed the hand usage a lot 8/10

We Are The Sound
nice overstepping! overstepped without being unenjoyable. repetitive but hardly noticable unless you dont enjoy this kind of music 7/10

Want U Back
wow fun. didnt feel repetitive at all. that 24th burst was mean i wasnt expecting it 8/10

Vodka
i got buzzed playing this file 8/10

Vocaloid In D
BA DA BE DO BE DA BE BO DO DA DEE seriously though this file is a fun challenge 7/10

Umbrella Beach
nice and easy. dragged on though i wouldve preferred a cut 7/10

Twilight Prince
fun file and an enjoyable song to boot. enjoyed the freezes they didnt seem to get in the way 8/10

Tokitsukasadoru Juuni no Meiyaku
i wish this file was longer. really fun MA file 8/10

To Punish The Weak
nice jack file really enjoyed it. the song killed it for me though 7/10

To Luv Me I *** For U (Reprise)
mm yeah scylaax hard file. i'll have fun going for the AA on this 8/10

The Legend Of Zelda 25th Anniversary Medley
probably my best and longest file to date.

The Disco Ranger Bus
as an xmod file this felt really lacking in everything. the gimmicks were kinda stale and you missed loads of opportunities to use more. as a cmod file this was kinda fun though but because its an xmod file you skipped out on layering to make it not too hard on xmod. still enjoyable though it couldve been better 7/10

The Big Crunch
bg doesnt seem fitting. this file is fun. really well constructed js section that dint feel too over the top. the ending was eh though i didnt like how the song just cut off like that 8/10

Tengu's Playful Mind
nice and simple until the end then it was fun and a bit of a challenge 8/10

Tear Vid
beginner was pretty bad. oni was cool though some of those patterns felt eh 7/10

Szycag
thought this file was going to be terribly drag-y but it wasnt. definitely replayable 7/10

Still Alive In Love
hard file to keep accuracy when the jumps are offset how you have them. it was cute at first but got kind of annoying later in the file. song is cool though 7/10

Stabwound
i prefer the easier chart because <3 the solo and guitar as clean as they are, oni has tons of runningmen as an homage to archowls file for this which is just runningmen

Space Armada
fun file enjoy the climax theory though the polyrhythms are a bit harder than they should be. also the file doesnt end when it should 8/10

Sacred Campaign
man i really really really wish this was longer 7/10

rog-limitation
played both charts. oni's intro is really ew i much prefer the intro to beginner. both files are hella fun after the intro though 8/10

Right Back
wowow fun 8/10

Rhapsody of the Scarlet Moon
hella fun file. 8/10

Remain
what is dodgeball. with mines off its a really fun file 8/10

Raise Your Weapon
really enjoyed this and the mine usage wasnt gay 8/10

Raindrops and Puddles
zZzZzZz 6/10 too boring

Poo
lol this was nice. enjoyed the song a lot and the steps complimented the song well 8/10

Philosophyz
nice file. i wouldve preferred a cut after the solo though 7/10

Perilous Paradise
wow overstepped. im going to assume heavy is stepped much more lax 7/10

Omen vs. The Box
this, this was fun 8/10

Oh My Love
a file thats fun for a song that should be 8/10

NNRT
nice hard file but those rolls are really gay 8/10

Native Faith
top 10 file for sure 9/10

Na o kansuru mono-tachi
opted for oni instead of edit and im glad i did. really enjoyed it though i wasnt a big fan of the hold usage 8/10

Moves Like Jagger
WHYWHYWHYWHYHWYHWHYHWHYHWHYHWHYHWHYHWHYHWHYHWHY 9/10

Mind Mapping
one of the few genres i havent stepped so i thought id give it a go

Meltdown 2
harder than i thought it would be but enjoyable 8/10

Maniera
o

Make Us Your Brides
this too fun 9/10

Main Menu
nice easy and fun 8/10

Last edited by who_cares973; 03-20-2012 at 08:23 PM..
who_cares973 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 07:25 PM   #92
ScylaX
urararararararara
FFR Music Producer

Send a message via MSN to ScylaX Send a message via Skype™ to ScylaX

I'm taking a lot of considerations in your review on YOUR VIBE ; and polyrhythm just doesn't match my style haha I didn't want to make the file too complex and essentially focus on the organs more than the drums (because I don't think I'm really good with that stuff when it isn't glitch/breakcore)
Old 03-18-2012, 07:30 PM   #93
who_cares973
FFR Player

yeah i know what you mean its just that i was expecting some really fun hard to hit steps but instead i got a smooth flow-y file. not bad just unexpected lol
Old 03-18-2012, 07:32 PM   #94
Shiron
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by who_cares973 View Post
Umbrella Beach
nice and easy. dragged on though i wouldve preferred a cut 7/10
I didn't cut the song because I included the video and it would've been a travesty to cut it short. Without the video, I would've, but the song is a beauty.
Shiron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 07:33 PM   #95
who_cares973
FFR Player

background 0% oops
Old 03-18-2012, 07:44 PM   #96
eastsideman09
poker face

Quote:
Originally Posted by who_cares973 View Post
The Disco Ranger Bus
as an xmod file this felt really lacking in everything. the gimmicks were kinda stale and you missed loads of opportunities to use more. as a cmod file this was kinda fun though but because its an xmod file you skipped out on layering to make it not too hard on xmod. still enjoyable though it couldve been better 7/10
It was never really my intent for it to be an all out x-mod file, the gimmicks were only there to accent the file, as opposed to them being the premise of it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arntonach View Post
wow ur pretty
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiggles View Post
caring should be a get-outable offense
eastsideman09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 08:12 PM   #97
who_cares973
FFR Player

also noticed that the file has tons of mines. probably why i thought it was too easy lmao i play mines off
Old 03-18-2012, 08:36 PM   #98
t-rogdor
tane orb

Send a message via Skype™ to t-rogdor

(unless otherwise noted, the reviewed chart is the hardest difficulty and stepartist isn't taken into account until AFTER the review has been written)

YOUR VIBE- took a while to get used to the layering stye, but pretty solid. the solos are done perfectly.
also lmao you ended it on beat 420

Yellow Zone- some of the burst patterns are weird and awkward, but this is actually a fun file. hand usage is great. only gribe is how abruptly it ends

We Cannot Get Out Of Here Forever- wow nice title Nero's Day At Disneyland. The jump use in this isn't doing it for me. it feels wrong. the drum fills are stepped really poorly and at the end of the day the song is annoying. sorRY BRO

We Are The Sound- lmao. very well pulled off! loved it. file ends abruptly, but at least it's at a decent point. loved the patterns, especially the vocals. feels a bit overstepped, but in a good way.

Want U Back- WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SONG HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH how you pulled a file for this off, I'll never know. gfg.

Vodka- this file has a weird oldschool feel to it and f**uck it all i unironically love the song. first non-anal sync ddream file i've made in a file and frankly one of my most fun

Vocaloid In D- kinda short. jesus christ it's short. the solo part (which lasted all of a good 20 seconds) was the only good part. file seems pointless, frankly.

Umbrella Beach- as much as i hate this song, i honestly feel you could've done a TON more with this file. don't be afraid to layer some more sounds!

Twilight Prince- I'm not sure if you did this on purpose but the file got better over time. the first minute or so absolutely blew. jump usage made no sense at all and there was questionable layering BUT about half way through it got way better. cool it with the quads though.

Patrick Du Anime- green note theory ahoy. a bit short for a file by you, but pretty great. loved the use of hands

To Punish The Weak- lmfao i literally thought "i bet mike made this" while playing it. GREAT file. I have no qualms other than your typical gay burst patterns.

To Love Me I Die For You (REPRISE)- Was skeptical at first and thought this was just a restep, but the new song rules. always with the cool BG changes, you are. disappointed to see the 16th runningmen that were in Roar's file for this return in the beginning, but aside from that a good scoring file. a few awkward patterns here and there.

Legend Of Zelda 25 Minute Megamix Carlos Is Insane- played this pre-release. goddamn masterpiece

Dicksoak Rangers Bus- file was a little stale + not as good as Kommi and Detri's unreleased chart for this, but the xmods are cool. i really hate how the whole minedump brostep file thing caught on but w/e that part was okay.

The Big Crunch- thank you for not properly stepping those arps lmao. ****ing pro file, even the JS was fun. only thing that irks me is how you used rolls but w/e doesn't even matter because no one uses 3.9 anymore anyway (i use it for the editor lmao)

Tengu's Playful Mind- i'm really sorry but i had to quit out of this lmao

Tearvid- ANIME BREAKCORE fun file. funn. fun.

Szycag- an absolute goddamn masterpiece. best file in the pack and, dare i say, the best file of the past few years. I loved the way the file built up, starting off easy and then just getting insane.

Still Alive In Love- hold usage was weird. also vocaloid. not bad but i didn't enjoy it.

Stabwound- HOW COULD YOU NOT STEP THE DRUM FILL AT THE BEGINNING ON EITHER CHART AAAAAAAAAAAAA anyway. fun as hell scoring file. i love how this feels like a wc file without being full on color note shenanigans. not going to get onto you for layering drums during a guitar solo because you only stepped the cymbals + the solo was straight 12ths.

Space Armada- those polyrhythms are fucen stupid lmfao. also a good chunk of the jacks feel un-needed. otherwise it's decent if not really repetitive.

Sacred Campaign- this is not my kind of file, but it's brilliant for what it is. feels like ossa's damn He's A Pirate file lmao.

rog-limitation Heavy- definitely something you'd step, alex!!! i love this chart a lot and is easily top 5 for the whole pack. A ****ing +
rog-limitation beginner- hands and quads is unlike you, biniary. anyway. one-hand bias aside, some of your patterns in this are linus-level bullshit. a solid file nonetheless, but the patterns just kill it for me. B

Reich Back- those graphics fucen rule, not gonna lie. this file is one of your strongest to date. i literally can't get over how much this file rules.

Remain- hahah holy shit looks like someone told konami about Brostep. this song is a giant cluster**** of what (transitioning from brostep to iidx shit to breakcore while sampling an amen break???????????????) but ANYWAY. those polyrhythms. what the hell. why. it's well done but holy hell does this play like a dump

Raise Your Wepon- i'm glad you did what you could with this song, but the file's boring. not your fault. the song doesn't give much to work with.

CRIPPLE GIRLS MUSIC. CRIPPLE 2012-

Poo- this is easy as shit but lmfao is it fun. record scratches could've been done better but w/e

Philosop3y3z- zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Perilous Paradise- "50 seconds long" NEXT FILE PLEASE. seriously though step longer songs YOU MOTHERFUCKER

Omen vs The Box- OH MY GOD YES. YES THIS FILE. I LITERALLY LOVE EVERY ****ING THING ABOUT THIS. THE XMOD. THE RECORD SCRATCHES. YES. THANK YOU. GOOD ****ING FILE

Oh My Love- "I'm a bad guy but I'm a sucker for love" -Chris Brown, Abuser.
you're gay as shit brandon lmfao

NNRT- this plays like an icy file WHY DO I LIKE IT THEN YOU SHIT. jesus christ. this file's dumb as shit but i love it.

Native Faith- REALLY Well done. my respect, sir. almost makes me want to go back and step the death note MAD of this.

No o Oh No Japan- I WAS honestly kinda bored with this. it was well done but zzzzz

Moves Like Jagger-
song choice aside, gfg. you managed to make it fun. nice job. WHY'D you use the censored version though?

Mind Mapping- HARDCORE BEATS HARDCORE BEATS RYU MELODY 16TH JUMP BUILDUPS COMPRESSED SNARE INTO A 32ND ROLL i'm just screwing with you this is pretty solid. reminds me of that one Kita Kieru song from LCP2(?)

Meltdown 2- beginning scared me (was kinda boring), but this is nice. definitely replayable

Maniera-

on a serious note this is REALLY GOOD but also a huge dump. ilu leonid but lmao

Make Us Your Touhou- TOUHOU ALERoh hey you had the decency to step the instrumental. this file is actually pretty ****ing great. A+

HOTEL MARIO-

Mosaic.wav- lmao plop i love you but you alraedy know what my reaction to this is going to be

Magada- this file really makes no sense. i don't hate it but lmfao. some parts make literally no sense (see: jack usage). you should try stepping different music, i think.

CRAZY (TAXI) SPEED- why would you put the jumps on the hihats and not the snares. what is wrong with you. also those trills are a crazy difficulty spike. not really feeling this one.

LOVE B.B.B.- this rules. holds are cool, color note usage is cool, jumps could be better but w/e. no big deal.

Kanon- THAT SOLO IS PERFECT AND ALSO ****ING GAY AS HELL I HATE/LOVE YOU. this file is so ****ing hard but i love it.

kAgachi- this plays like a roar file. roar's a cool dude but that's not exactly a compliment. overstepped as fuc.

okay this title is japan as **** i'm not going to type it out- the color notes and xmod shit are cool, but overall i feel like it doesn't have much potential on the song front. not your fault.

Ithavoll Building- hold usage is stupid and, despite only being 90 seconds long, this file drraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaags on. learn to change up your patterns a bit more.

Haru No Ministroni- hahaHAHA YES you did the drums PERFECTLY. and didn't layer the drums in the guitar solo. great file. top 10.

FINAL BOSS- EDIT IS GAY AS HELL, FUC YOU looking at it in the editor i thought i'd hate it but this was pretty fun!

EXEC i don't evne know- holy. shit. it took a while to warm up but hoyl shit. gjithdf. A+ A+ A+ A+A A+

Enigma- cool on adding more to the song. a lot of the bursts were BS as all hell but other than that I love this way more than the original.

Dance Away- I was honestly kinda bored until the solo, because it was just straight 8ths, but it WAS well done, so esfsrgfxcbsrgf.

Cypher Gate Re-Desgn Mix- straightforward and simple. not really anything new or exciting, bursts are fun.

Crunk De Gaulle (Second Movement)- PLAYED PRE-RELEASE PERFECT FILE ILU CARLOS

Coward Killing Time- why dump ? ? ? ? why ???? the year is 2243. my people have been enslaved for 10 years at the hands of a ruthless dumb who looks like shit. every day i say ’u look like shit’ and he says ”!ՁՁUౕౖెే 10/10 on stepmania.com”.

Collapsing Floor- i'll be 100% real with you, based on song i didn't expect this to be good, but you really pulled it off. good on a technical level and GREAT on a fun level.

Chousai Kenbo- Best Sharpnel File 2012

Carnage- lmao this file is ollllllllllllld

Cant Hide Your Love- see my review of your other file. same thing.

Call Upon The Seaponies- WORST SONG CHOICE 2012. FUC YOU FOR PICKING THIS SONG. I DON'T even care about it having ponies. i really don't. i could not care less. but this song. is the cheesiest pile of shit ever. oh my god. why. whyhwyhes.
the file's good though.

Burning Rome- hand usage is stupid but the rest of the file is gr9. that 24th trill is dumb too lmao

Brand X- YEP good file. did basically everything you could do with it. you're shaping up to be one of my favorite new stepartists.

Black Snow- Handstream General. anyway, the stream is a tad boring and the jacks in the stream totally ruin it for me. it's well made though! focus less on PR and more on patterns for files like this.

Awakening, To A Thing- for what it is, this file is beautiful. the only thing is, as much as i don't give a **** about PR most of the time, if you're going to do a song like this, you have to do the PR *perfectly*, and you messed up A TAD (also your sync could've used some improvement lmao). It's a GREAT file nonetheless. I LOVE it.

Zun Music- **** off with those bursts lmao. seriously cut that out.

ALICE IN WONDERLAND- your jump usage confused the **** out of me but the file is alright. nothing special.

Accelerator- a bit over the top, but playable. fun imo

20 Percent Cooler-

1000 BPM- i remember playing an xmod of this stepped by ****ing bahmut x and lmao. first off your first pause is too long and it makes the file off sync. other than that it's kinda fun haha.
I saw a flyer on a bulletin board at school asking for high-functioning aspergers/autism people to participate in some kind of experiment, and all I could think was, that sounds like a great place to meet girls.

Last edited by t-rogdor; 03-19-2012 at 01:04 AM..
t-rogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 08:42 PM   #99
who_cares973
FFR Player

im hype for that video
Old 03-18-2012, 08:42 PM   #100
Shiron
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rogdor View Post
Umbrella Beach- as much as i hate this song, i honestly feel you could've done a TON more with this file. don't be afraid to layer some more sounds!
I chose to use mines as fillers instead (turn mines on if you haven't already). I could definitely make it feel more forced and blocky if that's the way you roll.
Shiron is offline   Reply With Quote