Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-31-2015, 09:22 PM   #1
DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager
Game Manager, Song Release Coordinator
Game ManagerSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Batch Search Engine

Last week hi19hi19 proposed the idea of introducing more automation to the Batch. This led me into taking a previous Search Engine I made for packs and difficulty search for pad files and turning it into a tool for the Batch that could potentially help improve the Batch process in the future.

You can try the live demo with this link, but be warned that cloud9 has a hibernate policy for servers that run for a while so the above link might not work if I've been running the Search app for a while. I wouldn't mind paying for several months to keep this app up and running without worrying about hibernate mode, but I want to convert this project to use SQL/Relational Databases in addition to integrating it on the FFR site itself, which will require me to talk to the Development Team. That plan will come at a later time; for now, this thread is meant to brainstorm what will benefit stepartists.

If the link is down, please let me know so I can restart the server. This Search Engine app runs on node javascript.