View Single Post
Old 06-4-2019, 10:16 AM   #361
Svaz
quite clever

Default Re: TWG CLXXXVI - Anime North 2019 [GAME THREAD]

this is in order of posts I counted -- it could be a little imprecise, but I tried my best! (=´ᆺ`=)

4) flashflash account - 80
really hates RPers. overestimated the numbers of the con staff (OP said 3, where he had 4)?? is this what they call the baka-tell oro? despite his clear disdain for me, I find his overall no-nonsense conduct to be pro-otaku (protaku for short) if against the true weeb spirit.

9) sanzath - 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanzath View Post
why are you guys like this oh my god
(I ask myself the same thing at least once a day if not more v: )
suspected early: mellon x tsf
didn't like voting the same as his suspected hannin sunfan (on antori), took a while to broken-tags vote him at #250, which atashi is not sure if it counts or not

12) Charu - 39
somewhat silly, though perhaps resigned to being killed off very early. replies to a few things in the same fashion. atashi is unsure if this is suspicious alone, or just the true charu aji.
dislikes xiz #252

11) the sun fan - 34
this tomodachi seems very invested in helping other minnasans understand this unique setup. he has expressed some concerns over charu in post #235. believes in a sanzath town enough to try to dissuade his vote!

7) Hakulyte - 34
even though hakue suspects ore, the hard work can only make me think this is a passless otaku too. I truly feel that losing hakue would be very hard for the congoers. the most protaku so far!
Quote:
Hot Question: Do you think Charu / Sunfan is Wolf/Town ?
hmmm, a veryy tricky question. I feel that at least sunfan thinks so.

8) mellon_collie - 31
the only tomodachi I have! a kampai ride or die! this would be the con-ban atashi would hate!! ♡ॢ₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎

1) Svaz - 23
this is atashi!!!

10) Hateandhatred - 24
ride or die w/ all the quebequois (idk how to spell this, I know even less french than japanese) & powerful dab. seems to be thinking very critically about the game more recently which is good energy. pretty darn protaku.

6) Xiz - 17
made an initial callout post to DBP, which has still not been replied to
also dislike charu #249

13) gold stinger - 16
(really adamant on keeping promises, wanted badly to stick to the meta he said!)

5) XelNya - 6
This is probably the hardest person for me to form an opinion on... I don't know what to make of these 6 posts.

3) DaBackpack - 7
surprisingly quiet after a setup proposed by FFA called for limiting of posts, but maybe this will change before the end of the day!

2) Antori - 4
funbags and goth girls get his kokoro doki doki-ing. Ore gleaned nothing else of importance!

14) TWG The Queen - 3
not very talkative but this is probably a weird game to come into. I blame myself. since initially posting, has not retuned.

uuuu… right now, I still wanna wait for more people to come by. the con is just kicking off!! The day ends soon though, so for now I will vote Antori unless he'd like to convince me otherwise!