Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR General Talk > Bug Reports and Suggestions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-5-2006, 01:18 PM   #1
TK_Killer
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to TK_Killer Send a message via MSN to TK_Killer
Default A siggy bug?

Alright, So I was on FFR MP yesterday, and there was a bunch of people on and I had another window open looking at some of those peoples siggy's at http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...user=TK_Killer and I came across some names that are probably from new people, and I searced them and it came up like this
"Warning: mysql_result() [function.mysql-result]: Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index 3 in /home/virtual/site1/fst/var/www/html/ffrsiggy.php on line 18
PNG  IHDR>36PLTE***bbbEJ$_8)777\xxy, <~fڶEիFT)n?M~u< WDf}ςoZʵ? WUf騆D%ڷAW16*#H?~m,Ͳ+hPX}c TPZ8\vpBZB*GK)Bzemۦ B7jIЙ&KUb&GzJa="$X_28<R{CF9c-C_앲$8RD.:2KK*,XF7Zaڶ+s$i:-Y׼0}«>U&* Va0{!zžb*Sj X_%W~BSf|7>?IᱦX&D\}V-Buඵ#r 1X5B0/ZzDN!C,};~+#t6^/6]}w)*BԺVJ$/Z^рe'`ǻWܲNq̗bLN W_VD*kSrXBzUG{+QPj(sU17{=L `]ê(L~Fv7e4Z,RX{|hk񟱮fW=DɎ7iXN+j"YMRw2d@շf:3&w d'(oJD2ehWր uئ t+2d]XMZ:]ܬx~Cl?tٜh3F4 Uh1bK{aRDY\ XJ.\\lRy#b?&5f(w"k=_):IcђjXK") Ȱ3?l"YVbZLڙi]ȖI,IX~ 2 ?(*P@3/FgmE;ZW2ߪ^_VM-85 XAtXk/$r#D\GR$Ibނ<#~gTvEZy</v wE\wJ21mͱ?bћ3hD;]AE[y[u*v'm;Xͯ*>.Oc}"1cӚB0T!F ՝''2M >uSzr˄J;y?R~XO)?BUJG iIENDB`"

Where the screen name exists, but it just doesnt show up, and I was thinking even if your new you should have a siggy because of the "live update" feature.

So then I decided to make up a screen name, http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...r=asdlkfjslfkj and that screen name comes up with the blue siggy, but says "No Such Username" So some peoples siggies just don't work.
Do the siggie's still have to be manually updated?

-TK_Killer
Old 07-5-2006, 01:37 PM   #2
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot
Default Re: A siggy bug?

Yes. If you pay attention, your rank updates in game automatically, but if you compare it to the siggy... it isn't the same. Siggy still has to be updated once a day, or how ever often it is.

Also, I think you have to be in the top however many to get a siggy that works... like, 30000 or something. If your rank is higher than that, your siggy doesn't work.
Old 07-5-2006, 01:40 PM   #3
TK_Killer
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to TK_Killer Send a message via MSN to TK_Killer
Default Re: A siggy bug?

Ya, Your right, Now that I look at it, In R1 it says that i'm ranked 2525, and my siggy has said i'm ranked 2589 forever.

Thanks,
-TK_Killer