Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-19-2006, 03:49 PM   #1
thorax_the_basher
FFR Player

Default OMG I am going crazy HELPO ME!!!!!!!!!!!

ok, heres my problem. I walked in my door after being gone for 6 hours, to find my kitchen, a room next to my kitchen, the doorway to the bedroom about 10 way from the kitchen, and the tile floor inbetween the kitchen and said bedroom had a puddle of water in the middle of it, the rest of the said room were compleatly flooded with water! I cheacked the fridge, dishwasher, sink, and any other thing that has any thing to do with water to see if there was a problem. under the fridge was compleatly dry, under the dishwasher the was not enough water to fill a table spoon, under the sink was bone dry, and the other things i cheaked had no problems either. If you have any sugestions plz reply cuz i have no clue what to do.

P.S Dont give me any guff about this, its been a terible day for me, i also had 60 dollars taken from my wallet and fed up with most of humanity at the moment.

P.S.S I am also sorry for any spelling or grammer mistakes i made in my little fit of rage.
Old 04-19-2006, 03:52 PM   #2
Grandiagod
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Grandiagod Send a message via MSN to Grandiagod
Default Re: OMG I am going crazy HELPO ME!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thorax_the_basher
ok, heres my problem. I walked in my door after being gone for 6 hours, to find my kitchen, a room next to my kitchen, the doorway to the bedroom about 10 way from the kitchen, and the tile floor inbetween the kitchen and said bedroom had a puddle of water in the middle of it, the rest of the said room were compleatly flooded with water!
I don't understand you.
Old 04-19-2006, 04:06 PM   #3
Renommus
FFR Player

Send a message via MSN to Renommus

I will attempt to translate.

Ok, Here's my problem. I walked into my house after being out for 6 hours to find my kitchen, the room next to my kitchen, the doorway to the bedroom about 10 way from the kitchen were completely flooded. The tile floor inbetween the kitchen and the bedroom also had a puddle of water in the middle of it. I checked the fridge, dishwasher, sink, and any other thing that uses water to see if there was a problem. Under the fridge was completely dry, under the dishwasher there was not enough water to fill a table spoon. Under the sink was bone dry. The other things I checked had no problems either. If you have any sugestions please reply because I have no clue what to do.

P.S: Dont give me any guff about this, it's been a terrible day for me. I have had 60 dollars taken from my wallet and fed up with most of humanity at the moment.

P.P.S: Reno is a legend for correcting all of the spelling errors.
This song from KR ver O2Jam.Is All mixing some insane brb stylish hardcore and pain song. Step is All dificalts in very very hard pain. and,ZK stylish steps and Keyboard step. Oni step is 2500note over in Death Step. Oni step is very very danger....128th note runbles and green pain step!!!
You can Pass Oni step?? Hardest in pain step.

Have a Enjoy!!!!
Renommus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 04:08 PM   #4
Grandiagod
FFR Player

Oh, probably a water pipe.
Old 04-19-2006, 04:08 PM   #5
Tokzic
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tokzic

My advice:

Get Chuck Norris out of your avatar.

Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what
Tokzic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 04:13 PM   #6
stretchypanda
shock me shock me
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to stretchypanda

First: Stop using an electronic device in a flooded apartment.

Second: Call maintenance, duh.
stretchypanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 04:14 PM   #7
Renommus
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by stretchypanda
First: Stop using an electronic device in a flooded apartment.
Roffle. How's that for good advice?
This song from KR ver O2Jam.Is All mixing some insane brb stylish hardcore and pain song. Step is All dificalts in very very hard pain. and,ZK stylish steps and Keyboard step. Oni step is 2500note over in Death Step. Oni step is very very danger....128th note runbles and green pain step!!!

Have a Enjoy!!!!
Old 04-19-2006, 04:20 PM   #8
thorax_the_basher
FFR Player

i do thank you for the help with the spelling. and the electronic device is not in any flooded part of the house (im not an idiot even though i might spell like one) and its not an apartment, and i cant call any one untill i find out whats wrong. And i will change my avatar that was the first thing i found.
Old 04-19-2006, 04:25 PM   #9
stretchypanda
shock me shock me
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to stretchypanda

Uh, sweetie. People on the internet miles away from you cannot help you. If there is water in your home you call a plumber. Instead of sitting on your computer waiting for strangers to solve a crisis for you, get up off your ass, call an expert, and get to work looking for a) the source, and b) salvageables.
stretchypanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 04:30 PM   #10
Renommus
FFR Player

dunt u worree eye am on mi wai!

Have a Enjoy!!!!
Old 04-19-2006, 05:52 PM   #11
Grandiagod
FFR Player

Post your address. I'll come help.
Old 04-19-2006, 06:16 PM   #12
dunlop
FFR Player

www.livejournal.com

Man, If my place got flooded like that, the first thing I would do, would be to go on a forum and tell everyone, and not try to fix the problem.

The reason most people fail instead of succeed is that they trade what they want most for what they want at the moment.

dunlop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 07:10 PM   #13
super-smashman
FFR Player

Send a message via MSN to super-smashman

Break the door off of your microwave and put it on the ground facing the water and set it to high for a few hours.

You may want to leave the house.

If your head starts to hurt and you black out, well... at this point, you're pretty ****ed.
Old 04-19-2006, 08:16 PM   #14
dancingmaniac3
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to dancingmaniac3

Check your water heater. If you have one.

Happened to me. ours completely busted and tore and it flooded our whole house. we had to get the carpet replaced, and instead of going through all that again, we just placed ceramic tile.
Old 04-19-2006, 08:28 PM   #15
thorax_the_basher
FFR Player

wow, you guys are all ass holes, i tried to fix the problem and i found it. I just thought some one here might give me a sugestion other than "call a plumber". but you all are so imature you can't even try to give some honest advice. I was on here taking a break after drying the floor for 1.5 hours and i figured i'd throw it out there, and maby someone might have some input on it. I'm 17 im not going to call a plumber unless my parents say to. And like i put on the original thread i had dont every thing i could think of, and was hopeing not to get any **** from any one on this and maby some good advice, but i was wrong i you all are **** heads and wouldn't even give it some thought. So problems fixed not thanks to any one here, and **** you all for being ass holes
thorax_the_basher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 08:31 PM   #16
thorax_the_basher
FFR Player

I retract my last statement for dancingmaniac3, thank you for the advice, it was a little late, but that thats what the problem was, the rest of you can still **** off.
Old 04-19-2006, 08:58 PM   #17
ckj846
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to ckj846

Quote:
Originally Posted by thorax_the_basher
wow, you guys are all ass holes, i tried to fix the problem and i found it. I just thought some one here might give me a sugestion other than "call a plumber". but you all are so imature you can't even try to give some honest advice. I was on here taking a break after drying the floor for 1.5 hours and i figured i'd throw it out there, and maby someone might have some input on it. I'm 17 im not going to call a plumber unless my parents say to. And like i put on the original thread i had dont every thing i could think of, and was hopeing not to get any **** from any one on this and maby some good advice, but i was wrong i you all are **** heads and wouldn't even give it some thought. So problems fixed not thanks to any one here, and **** you all for being ass holes
Umm... That's great? Next time, instead of bitching to all of us about how we are all assholes and blah blah blah, get off your lazy ass and find the damn problem for yourself. Problem solved, both of them.
O_o
pyro31191: so they can buy dildos instead of fleshlights
ckj846 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 09:10 PM   #18
thorax_the_basher
FFR Player

ok i admit i went over board with the ass hole thing but i was sick of it. like i said i found it, but i thought some one MIGHT know something and didn't expect what i got. and i am sorry for every thing i said, i was just hopeing some one might give me some idea as to what to look for. i had looked and was looking when i typed that. dancingmaniac3 actualy gave me some helpful advice and knew how i felt and i thank him for that. this was not my first step in trying to solve the problem and sure as hell isnt my last. i just want every one to know that i wasnt looking for the solution, but maby some helpful advice as to what might be wrong. thats all and i hope we can get over this whole damn thing, and understand where the others where coming from, bye and i hope i get a reply from some of you accepting this appology. once again sorry for any spelling mistakes, renommus feel free to fix it again if you must.

Last edited by thorax_the_basher; 04-19-2006 at 09:12 PM..
Old 04-19-2006, 09:18 PM   #19
pazreyesreyes
Banned

hey,hey what do you mean your sorry they are a bunch of assholes,and i am on your side,hah funny when you called them ****heads.
pazreyesreyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 09:30 PM   #20
thorax_the_basher
FFR Player

ok, if you say so, but MOSt of the people here where being honest, and not trying to be assholes. I probably shouldnt have expected much of any thing from any one, but i was just realy fed up with the water and figuerd i' try. And i know there are alot of assholes out there but it is not my place to determin what people are like when i've never actualy met them, and many people are not what they seem like on the internet (please dont take offence to any of this some people just come on these things to act all tough and im sure you all know that)