Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > Video Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What would you like to play? Or variants of it?
Oddball 0 0%
King of the Hill 0 0%
Slayer(Rumble Pit) 4 22.22%
Team Slayer 9 50.00%
Team Oddball 0 0%
Assault(Neutral Bomb) 0 0%
Assault(Normal) 0 0%
Territory 0 0%
Capture the Flag 4 22.22%
Other(Please specify in post) 1 5.56%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-5-2005, 06:34 PM   #1
ToshX
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Default Halo 2 meetup.

I figured it would be fun if I showed FFR my custom games, and I would like to meet people from FFR. Leave your gamertag here if you wish to participate. I will leave a list of the gamertags and the FFR user's screen name. You must request to add me to your friends list so I can invite you to the closed party. I will print out the page of names so I know who on my friends list I can and cannot invite to the FFR party.

I will make long-lasting games such as oddball which lasts for 20 minutes or slayer that lasts for 250 kills. Only come if you have a few hours(About 2). We also need to discuss a time, so I would appreciate if you would leave a time in which you wish to meet up. If you would like me to suggest a time, that would be Friday July 8th at 2PM EST. The purchase of the five new maps are NOT required. Also, if I left out a game type, please tell me so I can add it. You can convert your time zone here.

We can have up to 16 people, but I highly doubt that we will get that many in a time period of just over two and a half days.

If this is successful, I would like to meet up regularly on Fridays.

Have fun, tell your friend, your neighbor, and your dead frog.

1. ToshX
2. Mychilli
3. Wayfaerer_-Wayfaerer3
4. dibshead-Jimmy N

There are 12 more spaces open.
ToshX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-5-2005, 06:43 PM   #2
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness
Default RE: Halo 2 meetup.

Most of the FFR halo 2 crew doesn't get online til 1 or 2am, and most of us only play matchmaking... I can't speak for Soccr though, he does like custom games i think...
Old 07-5-2005, 06:45 PM   #3
ToshX
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Default Re: RE: Halo 2 meetup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightdarkness
Most of the FFR halo 2 crew doesn't get online til 1 or 2am, and most of us only play matchmaking... I can't speak for Soccr though, he does like custom games i think...
Give me one good reason you play Halo 2 at 1 or 2 in the morning.
Old 07-5-2005, 08:45 PM   #4
Mychilli
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Mychilli
Default RE: Re: RE: Halo 2 meetup.

sure ill join

gt= Mychilli (its alaways the same for everything)

btw i NEver play matchmake
Old 07-6-2005, 03:25 AM   #5
Wayfaerer_
FFR Player

I suppose I could play. GT - Wayfaerer3
Old 07-6-2005, 05:19 AM   #6
Synthlight
Administrator
Founder, System Administrator
AdministratorFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

It's on! Prepare for war.

Cheers,

Synthlight
Synthlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-6-2005, 05:39 AM   #7
dibshead
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to dibshead

I know i don't post here a lot but it's always fun to play Halo 2

GT: Jimmy N
dibshead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-6-2005, 12:12 PM   #8
ToshX
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

I added Synthlight and Mychilli and sent requests to Jimmy N and Wayfaerer3.
---
Mychilli and I played Swordball on Zanzibar, we were both better than the other 10 or so people that were there. I won with 3:00 but he was at 2:46, meaning whoever grabbed it pretty much won. Seriously there was a break of like a minute between us and all the other people.
Old 07-6-2005, 01:50 PM   #9
Mychilli
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Mychilli

lolz, you didnt have to post it ^_^
Old 07-6-2005, 03:23 PM   #10
ToshX
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

lol, it was the funnest thing I've done all day. Well...second funnest...just kidding people.
Old 07-6-2005, 05:10 PM   #11
flypie743
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to flypie743
Default Re: RE: Halo 2 meetup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightdarkness
Me, Soccr, and Cypher play during the day a lot. Shin gets on sometimes, too XD

IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.
flypie743 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-7-2005, 06:35 PM   #12
ToshX
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Default Re: RE: Re: RE: Halo 2 meetup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthlight
It's on! Prepare for war.

Cheers,

Synthlight
Not anymore. After what has happened today I am absolutely pissed off at you. If only you were as nice as you are here on the forums. Removed. I am leaving FFR when this competition ends until he is removed from administrator and this game is deleted entirely and reprogrammed by another.
---
Need a reason? First you completely ignore my party requests then eventually one day you just decide to invite me. After you invite me, you lame about how I'm not using my mic. Couldn't you tell within the first 5 minutes that I couldn't talk at the moment? Apparantly not, because you continued on games after. Later, you boot me because I used an energy sword even though your little custom game doesn't stop them from spawning and you never said not to. Then you exclude me from the game and refuse to talk about it. This is all after waiting two days to play against you expecting just a bit of fun when I'm having a crappy time period. No words can explain how mad I am. I grabbed the controller and smashed it in with my hand in anger and now I need to pay 20 dollars to buy a new one or just use this crappy other one I have that's too small, which I will for now. I hope you are satisfied and that tomorrows competition of (expecting) 4 people is at least not half as bad as today has been. Who knows, maybe playing the video game might actually be fun if we just SHUT UP AND PLAY IT!!
---
For all I care you can ban me if you don't like my opinion, seeing as how you like to exclude people from others because you don't like what they do.
Old 07-7-2005, 06:45 PM   #13
Synthlight
Administrator

Default RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Halo 2 meetup.

? What are you talking about ?

Cheers,

Synthlight
Old 07-7-2005, 06:47 PM   #14
ToshX
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Default RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Halo 2 meetup.

Read it again and tell me you still don't know what I'm talking about.
Old 07-7-2005, 06:47 PM   #15
CyanoticXtC
FFR Player
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to CyanoticXtC

ToshX.. Wtf man.. Nothin' happened.. We made the rules ' No Sword ' Before the game... and you got the sword, over and over.. Just listen to directions more often, Synth didnt do anything wrong at all.

Edit: Seems you added more..
My advice.. calm the fuck down.. We said no swords before the game started, we always do. And if anyone booted you out, it wasnt Synth it was either Skater or ShotCaller... Buy another controller and come play more when you grow up a little more and want to have fun.
Old 07-7-2005, 06:58 PM   #16
ToshX
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyanoticXtC
ToshX.. Wtf man.. Nothin' happened.. We made the rules ' No Sword ' Before the game... and you got the sword, over and over.. Just listen to directions more often, Synth didnt do anything wrong at all.
Well hey, guess what, I joined in mid-game. If you don't like swords, REMOVE THEM from your custom game. I am only assuming Synth booted me seeing as though he pretty much told me "get out" so much then I got booted back to the lobby. No one else was talking to me. You said a few things but not really much. Give me one good reason someone would boot me without saying anything.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyanoticXtC
My advice.. calm the $*%# down..
I didn't ask for your advise. How about I put you in my situation and tell you to calm the fuck down.
Old 07-7-2005, 06:59 PM   #17
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness

Tosh: Let me tell you something about Synth, he NEVER boots anyone... NEVER

As for ignoring your invites and such, he just leaves his xbox on man. don't you wonder why it says he has been in the pregame lobby for 10 hours?

Just calm down man... the guys we always play with aren't like what you are describing. Just cause you lagg'd out of one of the games doesn't mean you need to go nuclear on them.
Old 07-7-2005, 07:01 PM   #18
CyanoticXtC
FFR Player
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to CyanoticXtC

Advice*, and if you join a game in progress, Once you load up, ask what is going on. If you grab a sword and someone says put it down, put it down and dont bitch.
We dont take the sword out because there isnt a way to without taking other weapons we need in there. Its called MLG.
Just stop your fight, its retarded and pointless. And quitting FFR over that? Wow.
Old 07-7-2005, 07:05 PM   #19
zeldaqueen99
FFR Player

if u guys play again send me an invite gt=zeldaqueen99
zeldaqueen99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-7-2005, 07:26 PM   #20
Synthlight
Administrator

ToshX, I can say with 100% honesty that I have never seen someone with more anger issues in my entire life. Just because I am logged into Xbox live does not mean that I am available to play 100% of the time.

When you played with Goodmojo and myself, I told you in the pregame lobby that we play to have fun and get better at halo2 and that we were really nice and not to worry. For some reason you refused to talk and we were cool with that, we didn't expect you to talk much but it's hard to know what is going on when there is no way to communicate with you. So I was patient and eventually communicated with you via you unplugging and plugging your mic back in (unplug means yes.. etc..etc..). All you had to do was say "guys, I can't talk right now..".. but no, instead you force us to make up some form of retarded morse code. Regardless, we still were happy to play with you at this point.

I never.. ever.. kicked you from any game. That is just your own perception. I also can't kick you when I am not party leader.
We spent that entire game (both our team and theirs) telling you not to use the sword.. Not that you had any kills with it but you should have respected the rules that were set in the pregame lobby (yes, you were there) and or what everyone was telling you over and over again during the game. Eventually you either A) lagged out or B) were kicked by the party leader when you refused to listen. Yes, we were playing MLG and that means we cannot prevent the sword from spawning but that all 8 players respect the rule that it cannot be touched. Everyone was telling you not to use it but you grabbed it like you were desperate to get an easy kill.

I have come to the decision that you are in severe need of attention and are completely socially inept. Please get help for your problems. Until then you are not welcome here or in our games. You bring hostility and bad sportsmanship even when the only way you will communicate is through unplugging your microphone.

You broke your controller? Take a picture and show us. You can't break xbox controllers with your hand. I call BS. Complete BS... Total BS..

Cheers,

Synthlight

EDIT:

BTW, I NEVER said "GET OUT".. ever.. I call BS again. ToshX, this is borderline insanity.