Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-18-2005, 06:08 PM   #1
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan
Default TWG XVII: Roasted Fanclub Chicken with Intrigue (Day 7)

Sorry for the delay.

Night 1, Part 1

Commander Volcott O. Huey walked through the automated double doors to the main room, manila folder in hand. All 5 of his Angels were present, which he noted with inner delight and outward satisfaction.

"Oh good, you're all here. It looks like we have another civilian deal on our hands."

"That's just great. Who are we baby-sitting this time?" Forte said.

"You're not 'baby-sitting' anyone. In fact, this isn't even a mission."

Five sets of ears perked up at this. Mint voiced everyone's thoughts. "So we don't even have to do it?"

"Well...no, I suppose you don't HAVE to, but I think you'll want to. It turns out that the Angel Team is quite well known down on Transbaal among the public, to the point that Transbaal has seen the creation of web rings and fan clubs centered around you."

"Wow, you mean we're FAMOUS?" Ranpha said excitedly.

"To an extent, yes. Now, one of these fan clubs, while relatively small in size, raised enough Galas to take a group trip here to this station. The military has not learned of any recent Lost Technology rumors, so they gave this group the green light to come here and gave all of you the day off tomorrow to spend it with them."

Celebration and enthusiastic talk ensued among the girls, both at the prospect of being famous and for getting tomorrow off.

Volcott, however, was not finished. "However, we will need to provide some food for our guests tomorrow, and of course other general preparation needs to be done..."

Forte stood up. "Say no more. We'll go out on a supermarket run. C'mon, girls, let's go."

Volcott stopped her from leaving. "Wait, you can't ALL go. I don't want to clean up by myself. And what if a mission pops up?"

"Milfeulle can stay behind and help you out."

Milfeulle did not like the prospect of that idea. "What? Why do I have to stay? That's not fair, I wanna go too!"

"Because if any one of us can complete a mission on their own, it's you with your luck. You'll probably be making the food too, so think of this as a cooking game since you won't know what we'll be getting," Mint said.

"Oh, that sounds like fun! Okay, I'll do it!"

The other four angels left for the hangar, with all but Vanilla snickering at getting away with taking today off as well as sticking Milfeulle with all the actual work. Volcott watched them go and sighed to himself. I really wish they wouldn't take advantage of her like that...

---

talisman
hydrojakep
whorlichan
blahblah18
dAnceguy117
Tasselfoot
Kefit
lightdarkness
JurseyRider734
GuidoHunter
HansSky
evilbutterfly
deltro300111
Tps222
Omeganitros
Kagome

Wolves, send me your mark choice. Everyone else, it's time to play The Waiting Game.

For the record, only wolves got PMs.

NOTE: I did some thinking, and I'm going to make a slight edit to how this is run. If the seer sees a wolf, I might not reveal them as the seer when they die.
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 06-18-2005, 07:45 PM   #2
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot
Default RE: TWG XVII: Roasted Fanclub Chicken with Intrigue (Night 1

could you post screennames for everyone, please? I'll save my anime related comments until the thread opens.
Old 06-18-2005, 08:45 PM   #3
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Default RE: TWG XVII: Roasted Fanclub Chicken with Intrigue (Night 1

talisman (stressreliefball)
hydrojakep (willweeverfly)
whorlichan (Whorlichan)
blahblah18 (mastr414)
dAnceguy117 (P337teh1337)
Tasselfoot (Tasselfoot)
Kefit (Kefit42)
lightdarkness (lightdarkness42)
JurseyRider734 (Xtrialan Derrorx)
GuidoHunter (ElSoyokaze)
HansSky (NotSoFarOff)
evilbutterfly (evilbutterfly87)
deltro300111 (ILike2SuckCheese)
Tps222 (Tps7910)
Omeganitros (OmegaNoxim)
Kagome (dbzgoten50)

As for anime related comments, you're not watching any actual animation and the story's in English, so I don't see how you could have a problem with the subject matter.

But whatever.
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 06-19-2005, 08:39 PM   #4
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Night 1, Part 2

"You know, sometimes I feel bad that Milfeulle is so easy to fool," Forte said as the four Angels were on their way back from the hangar, groceries in hand.

"Yeah, but if we didn't, then we'd be stuck doing actual work and who knows what else," Ranpha replied.

"But should we always use her? I mean, we should be able to shove missions on over to the TwinSta-mmmpf!"

Mint put her hand over Forte's mouth and shushed everyone else. She then beckoned around the corner of the hallway.

Standing there was Chitose and the Peirou brothers, talking to Commander Mary. Or, rather, she to them.

"There's no reason to take any risks. I'm coming with you on this."

Kokomo was obviously not happy with the idea. "But we can handle this on our own, Commander! Don't you trust us?"

"Of course I do. But four people is better than three." Mary suddenly grinned. "Besides, I want to see this unfold firsthand."

"All right, whatever. Come on over then. Let's ruin the stupid Angel Team party already. Kokomo out."

With that, the communication link was closed.

Chitose turned to Malibu. "You're good at science. Think you can whip us up some costumes so we'll blend in?"

"Already done, actually. I figured it would be our best course of action and planned accordingly."

"Good. Let's go get them, meet the Commander, and get this show on the road. We've got a party to crash."

With that, the TwinStar team walked back in the direction of their quarters.

Several moments passed before any of the Angels dared make a noise. When they did, Mint exploded.

"Who the HELL do they think they are, ruining our party? I will not stand for such ridiculous behavior! We must do something!"

"Can't we just go over there and beat some ass?" Ranpha asked.

"No, we'd get in trouble with our higher-ups if we did that. I think we need a more subtle approach."

Forte had an idea. "Mint, you have tons of costumes. Can you get some so we can blend in with the crowd as well?"

"I'm sure I can. Let's go get them and start planning for tomorrow."

---

The wolves have made their mark, and PMs have been sent to everyone.

Wolves, make your kill.
Seer, you may start having visions.
Guardian, pick someone to guard.
Psychic, there are (obviously) four wolves.
Voyeur, let me know if you wish to look at someone, and if so, who.

EDIT: At the request of someone who will go unnamed, here is a repost of the special role notes.

- There will be a Seer. However, the Seer gets a grand total of three looks (and no more), which they may use any time after the wolf has made their mark. This includes during the day. I will respond to any seer requests as soon as I see them.
- There will be a Voyeur. In case you haven't read the a0.com rules, the Voyeur looks at a person on a given night. If the person they look at is killed that night, the Voyeur will randomly see one of the wolves (and get their name). The wolf will not see them back. The Voyeur will get three looks total, and may only use one per night.
- There will be a Guardian and a Psychic. They will function as normal.
- When a blue role is killed, either by lynch or night kill, everyone will know. They will even be told which role it is. This is because it fits with the story I have planned. I may not do this with the Seer, however - it will depend on how the role plays out.
Old 06-21-2005, 09:10 AM   #5
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Day 1

Festivities have begun!

The group arrived at the station without a hitch the day after, the food was all ready...and severeal other plans had been set in motion.

Amidst the general chatter in the main Angel-Tai room, Milfeulle wondered aloud to Volcott about her fellow Angels. "You know, I really thought everyone else would be around for this, they were so looking forward to it," she lamented. "I wonder what happened to all of them..."

Just then, the door to the main hallway opened. No one was there, but a rice steamer was sitting on the ground. It opened, and suddenly a large wind filled the room, sucking everything toward the steamer.

The guests were confused and obviously frightened. "What the hell is going on?" Tps shouted.

Milfeulle knew all too well. "Oh no! Everyone get away from that thing!"

But it appeared to be too late for Omeganitros, who stood there watching the rice steamer without moving or saying anything. He was sucked up into the appliance, which closed and let off a large burst of steam.

"Uh...someone wanna tell me what just happened?" Jursey asked.

"That's Lost Technology that Chitose tried to use on us a while ago. It sucks up objects and turns them into rice, and when you eat the rice, your body is changed to make whatever the rice used to be a part of you. And it got Omega..."

Milfeulle pointed over to where Omeganitros was once standing and trailed off. Standing there now was Vanilla.

"Huh? Vanilla? Why are you standing there? What happened to the boy?"

"God commanded me to protect these people from the TwinStar Team, who wants to get rid of them. I borrowed a costume from Mint and joined the party undercover."

"Where's Mint now?" talisman asked.

"Right here in this room. She and the others are in disguise as well, as is the TwinStar team."

Hans was shocked. "Wait, so you're saying that some of us aren't really us, but someone else out to kill us?"

"Um...uh...okay, nobody panic, I'm sure there's a way to solve all this, so don't wor-"

LD interrupted Volcott. "Those bastards, trying to ruin our day here and almost hurting Vanilla in the process! I have a right mind to kill them myself right now! Show yourselves, you cowards!"

There were many similar shouts from the other guests. Volcott turned to Milfeulle and quietly said, "A little bloodthirsty, don't you think?"

---

talisman
hydrojakep
whorlichan
blahblah18
dAnceguy117
Tasselfoot
Kefit
lightdarkness
JurseyRider734
GuidoHunter
HansSky
evilbutterfly
deltro300111
Tps222
Kagome

It is now Day 1. Omeganitros is dead, and now you're out the Seer right off the bat to boot. You have until Friday at 9 PM Eastern. Good luck, and happy hunting.
Old 06-21-2005, 09:37 AM   #6
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to JurseyRider734 Send a message via Skype™ to JurseyRider734

Okay, well...that took long enough.

People online and not away/idle:

Jake
Orli
Deltro
Me
Guido
edit:
ld(always online)
Tps

Minus me, one(or more) of those six is a wolf.

Edit: Apparently Tps was on, considering I JUST got a PM from him about stuff(and I guess you all will get it, too)

Why wasn't he on AIM?

How strange.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
Old 06-21-2005, 09:42 AM   #7
hydrojakep
FFR Player

Send a message via ICQ to hydrojakep Send a message via AIM to hydrojakep Send a message via MSN to hydrojakep Send a message via Yahoo to hydrojakep

What about blues though? They have to turn in their pms too.

Old 06-21-2005, 10:10 AM   #8
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to JurseyRider734 Send a message via Skype™ to JurseyRider734

Most blues probably had already put in their PM, which was why we were waiting for this kill. One of the people who were JUST online are(or most likely are) a wolf.

Quote:
Quote:
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
Old 06-21-2005, 10:31 AM   #9
whorlichan
Tiny Plastic Meat

Send a message via AIM to whorlichan

Sure, Jurs, any one of us could be a wolf. Or, you know, we could have "DO NOT GO IDLE" set on Trillian/Aim/whatever...or we could have been shopping at IKEA and forgotten to set ourselves away...jeez. I can give you my cellphone if you want to know where I am at all times to make sure I'm not a wolf, but only if you let me call you Mommy
My friend Cassie's amazing photography
Old 06-21-2005, 10:36 AM   #10
hydrojakep
FFR Player

Send a message via ICQ to hydrojakep Send a message via AIM to hydrojakep Send a message via MSN to hydrojakep Send a message via Yahoo to hydrojakep

TPS never sent me a pm. I had to get one from someone else. Hm...

Old 06-21-2005, 10:37 AM   #11
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by whorlichan
Sure, Jurs, any one of us could be a wolf. Or, you know, we could have "DO NOT GO IDLE" set on Trillian/Aim/whatever...or we could have been shopping at IKEA and forgotten to set ourselves away...jeez. I can give you my cellphone if you want to know where I am at all times to make sure I'm not a wolf, but only if you let me call you Mommy
I can tell that your dear boyfriend has greatly rubbed off on you, daugther

Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-21-2005, 10:54 AM   #12
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

I dunno if I'm missing something or what, but your post is confusing me, Jurs.

Quote:
People online and not away/idle:

Jake
Orli
Deltro
Me
Guido

ld(always online)
Tps

Minus me, one(or more) of those six is a wolf.
1) That's 7 people...
2) Wait, the ones that were there all the time had to be wolves? That's completely backwards...
3) Why am I not there? I'm almost always here. You should know that.
4) Explain yourself better please. Put it in idiot's terms, for me, plz kthx.

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O
Old 06-21-2005, 10:57 AM   #13
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

I said "Everyone, minus me" That's six.

I didn't say all of them were wolves. I said CHANCES ARE that at least one of those six people are probably a wolf because the kill had JUST happened and those were the people who were ONLINE AT THE TIME.

You were idle, and away.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-21-2005, 10:58 AM   #14
hydrojakep
FFR Player

EB, she was saying that one of those has a strong possibility of being a wolf. Not OMG THEY'RE ALL WOLVES LET'S VOTE THEM ALL AND WIN. You werent on aim when the game started :/.

Oh, and by the way, i'm like always away. Unless my message says i'm sleeping or something feel free to im me while i'm away.

Old 06-21-2005, 11:08 AM   #15
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

Jurs, think about it this way. Let's say I'm a wolf. I send in a PM saying to kill whoever, then I put an away message up and walk away. 10 minutes later I'm idle and Kilga picks up the PM. Assuming I'm the last one to send in a PM and that Kilga immediately begins writing the story to show the kill (this is assuming A LOT), it'll probably still be another few minutes before the story actually gets posted.

Not to sound mean, but your little list is pretty dumb. And not to sound hopeless, but I really don't think we're gonna have much to go on for Day 1. Then again, I say that every damn game and we always manage to find some reason to point fingers and make accusations, so we'll see.

In other news...wtf is the deal with TPS?!

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

Old 06-21-2005, 11:14 AM   #16
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Eb: Kilga could have pre-written the story, and plugged a name in. You never know.

I'm just saying to start speculation. I was on for a while, too, and Those were the people who were online. The person I saw who was online then went away as I started to read the thread was Deltro.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-21-2005, 11:33 AM   #17
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

Quote:
Kilga could have pre-written the story
Highly unlikely given the fact that it's all a series of events that happen as we go and that he incorporated the seer dying into the story. Given, I didn't actually read the story, but I know he put it in there. But still, I'm just saying, we should come up with more than your list.

Old 06-21-2005, 11:35 AM   #18
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilbutterfly
Given, I didn't actually read the story
what.

Fuck you man :(
Old 06-21-2005, 11:38 AM   #19
hydrojakep
FFR Player

I dont think any of us did.

Old 06-21-2005, 12:30 PM   #20
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

I, er, skimmed.

Quote:
Quote:
Closed Thread