Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR Events

Old 08-8-2022, 03:30 PM   #1
Rapta
🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
Global ModeratorMultiplayer ModeratorFFR Simfile AuthorD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Post FFR Pattern Labeling Project

Introduction:
Hello everyone~ I have come to you today with a little event. You'll be able to earn some easy credits!
This is the FFR Pattern Labeling Project. The goal is to associate every song with the toughest patterns within said song listed from most defining to least defining.

Guidelines:
Label submissions are made through the Google Form listed below.
An example submission should look like this: "Club: 16th Jump-Jacks, 16th Jacks | Certain"
There might be more jacks than jump jacks, but the jump jacks at the end of the file are the most difficult and defining pattern, and we list patterns from most defining/hardest to least.
If there are patterns in the file that are significantly easier than other patterns, leave them out, the limit of patterns labeled to one file is five.
If you are unsure of your pattern labels for a song, make sure to specify "| Uncertain" instead of "| Certain".
Make sure to specify the fastest/majority nth notes in the pattern. If the pattern changes speed drastically then either list the fastest nth notes or put Irregular next to the pattern.

Any labels that are specified as uncertain can be decided upon once all the easier labels have been attributed.

SUBMIT LABELS HERE
Before you submit a song label, please check if the song has already received a label.
Current labels

We are currently 6.5% complete!

List of different types of notes and some patterns

Pattern types:
Jacks
Mini-Jacks
Jump-Jacks
Split-Jump-Jacks
Hand-Jacks
Chord-Jacks
Anchors
Streams
Running-Men
Polyrhythms
Jump-Streams
Hand-Streams
Bursts
Trills
Jump-Trills
Split-Jump-Trills
One-Hand-Trills
Rolls
Split-Rolls
Jump-Gluts
Jump-Chains
Flams (grace notes)
Gallops
Triplets

If you have any questions about what each pattern type looks like, head on to Discord and ask in #Events!

Quantization:
4th (Red notes)
8th (Blue notes)
12th (Purple notes
16th (Yellow notes)
24th (Pink notes)
32nd (Orange notes)
48th (Cyan notes)
64th (Green notes)
Irregular (Speeds up and slows down drastically in a short period of time)

Reward for labels:
Every song you submit a label for you will receive 100 credits to your account! Doesn't seem like much at first, but after 100 songs that's 10,000 credits, and there's almost 3,000 songs in the game.
The pattern labels will occasionally be checked and if someone is found to have many submissions where the majority are completely and obviously incorrect labels it may lead to the credits being removed from your account (or a ban if you've spent them already).
Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mourningfall
[3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXOpkillerXx View Post
Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prawnskunk
if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
Quote:
Originally Posted by gold stinger
do u even agrabah
Quote:
Today at 12:53 AM
I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychotik
When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haku
have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

Last edited by Rapta; 08-16-2022 at 10:15 AM..
Rapta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-8-2022, 03:41 PM   #2
kmay
Don't forget me
FFR Veteran

Default Re: FFR Pattern Labeling Project

I wish I had the ability to do this…. It’s such a cool idea. Are we trying to set up a skill rating more like etternas?
Old 08-8-2022, 03:44 PM   #3
Pizza69
Simfile Judge
Simfile JudgeDifficulty ConsultantFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Do "jumptrills" and "split jumptrills" fall under "trills" and "OHTs" respectively? I feel they could get their own category, particularly given the distinction you make between jacks and jumpjacks.
Old 08-8-2022, 03:57 PM   #4
Rapta
🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
Global ModeratorMultiplayer ModeratorFFR Simfile AuthorD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pizza69 View Post
Do "jumptrills" and "split jumptrills" fall under "trills" and "OHTs" respectively? I feel they could get their own category, particularly given the distinction you make between jacks and jumpjacks.
Good point, I'll update the patterns list in a bit.
Edit: I'll need to update a couple of songs in the spreadsheet, as I know at least one of them has split-jump-trills.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmay View Post
I wish I had the ability to do this…. It’s such a cool idea. Are we trying to set up a skill rating more like etternas?
Having this data will be useful for a lot of things! User-run tournaments will be easier to pick files for, improvements could be made to the difficulty system, data science projects have more to work with, etc. =)
Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
Quote:
[3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
Quote:
Quote:
Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
Quote:
if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
Quote:
do u even agrabah
Quote:
I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
Quote:
You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

Last edited by Rapta; 08-8-2022 at 04:06 PM..
Old 08-8-2022, 04:04 PM   #5
FlynnMac
Boom.
Local FFR Person
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Really looking forward to seeing how this goes, could be very useful down the line!
Old 08-8-2022, 04:14 PM   #6
Rapta
🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺

If 10 people label one song a day for a year, we'll reach the goal in under a year's time.
I think it'd be quite simple to play an easier song at the start of your session, analyze the patterns, and submit a label. It would take less than a couple minutes + the song length.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
do u even agrabah
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Rapta; 08-8-2022 at 04:16 PM..
Old 08-8-2022, 04:38 PM   #7
Pizza69
Simfile Judge
Simfile JudgeDifficulty ConsultantFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Complete list of my files below.
--

The Basement Community: 16th jumpstream, 24th stream, 16th minijacks | Certain

Start Over: 16th jumpgluts, 16th minijacks, 16th jumpstream, 24th stream | Certain

A Baptist Church in Georgia: 64th flams, 32nd stream | Certain

No Time For Sleep: bursts (many quantizations, often irregular), 16th jumpstream, 24th rolls | Certain

Gameshow Suitcase: 48th bursts, 32nd streams. Very rolly | Certain

Time and Space: 16th streams, 32nd bursts | Certain

The Little Devil's Heart-Pounding Amusement Park [Heavy]: 16th jumpstreams, 24th & 32nd bursts, 8th jacks | Certain

Fox Tales: 32nd/48th bursts, 16th jumpstream, 24th stream, 16th minijacks, 32nd rolls | Certain

Headless Beast: 16th trills, 8th jumpstream, 8th jacks | Certain

Boss of Nova: 16th jumpgluts, 16th jumpjacks, 16th jumpstream, 32nd rolls | Certain

Swamp Thing: 32nd stream, 36th bursts (not a typo), 16th jacks | Certain

Pictured as Perfect: 32nd jumpstream, 64th rolls, 16th jacks | Certain

Fury: 16th jumpgluts, 16th jacks, 32nd bursts | Certain

Son Of Robot: 16th jacks, 16th jumpstreams, 32nd streams | Certain

Tap on Damen: 8th jumpstream, bursts (many irregular quantizations) | Certain

Marianas Trench: 8th jumpjacks, 16th jacks, 16th jumpgluts | Certain

Q.E.: 48th bursts, 32nd streams, 16th jacks, 16th jumpgluts, minijacks (irregular quantization) | Certain

The Basement Guitarist: 12th jumpstreams, bursts (24ths and irregular quantizations) | Certain

Mysterious Wall: 8th/16th bursts, 4th jumpstream, 96th flams | Certain

Epileptic Crisis [Heavy]: 16th split jumptrills, 16th jumptrills, 32nd bursts, 12th jumpgluts | Certain

Prisoner: 24th trills, 16th jumpgluts, 20th jumpstream | Certain

Bibbidi Poopidi Scoop: 24th OHTs, 24th/28th/32nd light jumpstream, 32nd trills | Certain

Gruesome Things: 32nd stream, 24th trills, 16th jacks, 16th jumpgluts | Certain

Exam Cram [Oni]: 32nd light jumpstream, 32nd stream, 16th jacks | Certain

Critical.Error: 16th jumpjacks, 16th handjacks, 24th handstream, irregular polyrhythms, 32nd stream | Certain

Adcar: 24th stream, 48th bursts, 16th/24th polyrhythms, 16th minijacks | Certain

Hello (BPM) 2021: 12th stream, 8th jumpstream, 16th/20th bursts, 4th handjacks | Certain

The Ever Increasing Death Toll of Birds In My Life: 32nd stream, bursts (irregular quantization), 16th jacks | Certain

Rave 3: 16th minijacks, 16th dense jumpstream, 32nd rolls | Certain

Rationalist: 16th jumpjacks (both split and one-handed), 16th minijacks, 16th dense jumpstream | Certain

Ideal Ratio 4-1-2.5 [Heavy]: 32nd stream, 16th jacks | Certain

One Big Beautiful Sound [Explicit]: 32nd bursts, 24th swing jumpstream | Certain

Evanescent: 16th handstream, 24th/32nd bursts, 16th minijacks | Certain

Nisemono [Full Version]: 16th stream, 16th dense jumpstream, 16th jumpjacks, 16th/24th polyrhythms, 24th bursts | Certain

Real Ultimate Power: 16th jumpgluts, 16th minijacks, 32nd bursts | Certain

You Show: 32nd streams, 16th minijacks | Certain

A Raw Understanding: 32nd streams, 16th jumpgluts, 16th minijacks, 40th bursts | Certain

Cold Storage: 16th jumpstream, 16th minijacks, 24th/28th/32nd bursts, 24th minitrills | Certain

Comatose State: 32nd rolls, 24th split-rolls, 16th jumpstream, 8th jacks | Certain

Last edited by Pizza69; 08-12-2022 at 01:11 AM.. Reason: formatting
Pizza69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-8-2022, 05:15 PM   #8
RenegadeLucien
FFR Veteran
Skill Rating Designer
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Just a question, does quantization alone tell the whole story, without the song's BPM as context? You could have a situation with, say, Monstrous Turtles and Vertex BETA, where in Monstrous Turtles the main difficulty is 32nd stream, whereas in Vertex BETA it's 16th stream, but they're both pretty much the same speed, it's just that BETA runs at twice the BPM.

Last edited by Rapta; 08-8-2022 at 05:20 PM..
RenegadeLucien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-8-2022, 05:18 PM   #9
Laplace
FFR Player

Just a few I had on my mind real quick; also, do you think it would be helpful to include difficulties of charts for easier reference?

Entrance [Deemo Cut] - 12th Jacks, 12th Hand-Jacks, 12th Jump-Streams | Certain

Sunshine rainy [Heavy] - 24th Bursts, 16th Jump-Streams, 16th Mini-Jacks | Certain
(8th Jump-Gluts? | Uncertain)

Last edited by Laplace; 08-8-2022 at 06:03 PM.. Reason: Changed pattern names to match format
Laplace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-8-2022, 05:20 PM   #10
Rapta
🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺

Quote:
Originally Posted by RenegadeLucien View Post
Just a question, does quantization alone tell the whole story, without the song's BPM as context? You could have a situation with, say, Monstrous Turtles and Vertex BETA, where in Monstrous Turtles the main difficulty is 32nd stream, whereas in Vertex BETA it's 16th stream, but they're both pretty much the same speed, it's just that BETA runs at twice the BPM.
Quantization alone is useless, but it can be used in tandem with other song stats (mainly BPM and pattern type) which can be pulled from the FFR API using Python. Once the nth note patterns are compiled in the spreadsheet I can combine the rest of the song's stats together to get a full picture.
There's a chance that, at some point, we can use these new stats alongside potentially checking what players get scores on what

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laplace View Post
Just a few I had on my mind real quick; also, do you think it would be helpful to include difficulties of charts for easier reference?
See the above answer for long answer, short answer is no it won't be necessary for you guys to do that.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
do u even agrabah
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Rapta; 08-8-2022 at 05:26 PM..
Old 08-8-2022, 05:48 PM   #11
Rapta
🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pizza69 View Post
Complete list of my files below.
Gameshow Suitcase - 48th bursts, 32nd streams. Very rolly | Certain
In the future please only use the pattern names listed in the OP in the same way the example does. Variations like "Very rolly" will make automation of the data entry difficult.
If you are unsure that the label is not accurate, just add | Uncertain at the end and it will be figured out later.

Also, thank you all for the submissions so far!
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
do u even agrabah
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Rapta; 08-8-2022 at 05:56 PM..
Old 08-8-2022, 06:20 PM   #12
Ghost_Medley
D6.9 Prime Buttonhitter
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

I think that limited labelling unfortunately leads to consequences of things existing outside that labelling, and then that needs to be appended on later. Some examples are anchors/runningmen causing spikes, grace notes adding difficulty in easier files, and some files containing rhythms that don't fit normal quantization schemes. (I will call them "irregular" when needed, in line with Pizza's use.)

Oh. And in my opinion, color theory is an influence in difficulty in enough excess.

BTW, I've put my own files under spoiler:

Gamma Stop Sending Me High Quality Rips : 16th one-hand-trills, 16th jump-streams, 32nd bursts | Certain

EBONY & IVORY [Standard] : irregular trills, 16th jump-streams | Uncertain

Marble Mountain : 24th one-hand-trills, 32nd rolls | Certain

Snake Devil [Oni] : 20th streams, 8th mini-jacks | Certain

If Trees Could Speak : 16th jump-streams, 32nd bursts | Uncertain

Autoprocess : 8th split-jump-jacks, 16th trills, 16th split-jump-trills | Certain

Ants Of The Sky : 16th jump-jacks, 16th jacks, 12th jump-streams | Certain

Title Theme (Bean Dreams) : 16th jump-streams | Certain

South For Winter : 16th jump-gluts, 96th flams | Certain

Giselle : 16th jump-gluts, 32nd trills, 48th bursts | Certain

Seppuku : 32nd bursts, 16th jump-streams | Certain

Kirlian Voyager : 32nd mini-trills, 16th jump-streams | Certain

!!!Chaos Time!!! (Cut Edition) : 16th jump-streams, 32nd bursts, 16th split-jump-jacks, 16th trills, 32nd rolls | Certain

PhonDrome! [Oni] : 16th/12th jump-gluts, 48th rolls, 16th mini-jacks, 32nd trills | Certain

Sakura Fubuki (Arrange Ver) : 16th jump-streams, 16th mini-jacks, color theory | Uncertain

100 Hours of Regrets : 32nd bursts, 12th jump-gluts, 16th jump-streams | Certain

Atmosphere : 32nd jump-streams | Certain

Gamma Stop Giving Me Hard Bags : 16th jump-streams, 32nd bursts, 12th jump-jacks, 32nd rolls | Certain

Robert Desire : 16th trills, 8th jump-streams | Certain

zZz : 48th rolls, 16th jump-streams | Certain

Nihil Descent : 16th split-jump-jacks, 32nd bursts, 16th jacks | Certain

Tengaku (Instrumental) : 32nd streams, 16th jump-gluts, 16th mini-jacks | Certain

theyaremanycolors : 16th split-jump-trills, 32nd bursts, 16th jump-streams, color theory | Uncertain

EBONY & IVORY [Heavy] : 48th rolls, 24th trills, 16th jump-streams, 24th bursts | Uncertain

Banban Cooking (Short Cut) : 16th jump-jacks | Certain

Curry Dayo! : 16th jump-streams, 32nd bursts | Certain

Giselle (full act) : 32nd trills, 16th jump-gluts, 48th bursts | Certain

Human Convention : 16th jump-gluts, 16th mini-jacks, 16th jump-streams | Certain

Upshift : 16th jacks, 16th jump-gluts, 32nd bursts | Certain

Out of Sight, Out of Mind (8-bit) [Standard] : 16th jump-streams, 16th streams | Certain

GAMEBOY : 24th jump-streams | Uncertain

Edit: I overlooked "flams" as part of the list. South For Winter's "grace" classification should instead be "flams".

Edit Edit: I replaced all the dashes with colons for Rapta's automation syntax.

Edit Edit Edit (Ursus arctos arctos edition): Fixed up most cases of "irregular", and rewrote pattern names to match list of OP.

Last edited by Ghost_Medley; 08-9-2022 at 11:01 AM..
Ghost_Medley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-8-2022, 06:22 PM   #13
Laplace
FFR Player

Hate Everyone - 32nd Bursts, 8th Hand-Jacks, 16th Mini-Jacks | Certain
(32nd Rolls | Uncertain)

cat1 cat2 and cat3 - 16th Hand-Streams, 32nd Rolls, 16th Jump-Streams | Uncertain

Shut Your Mouth - 16th Jump-Gluts, 32nd Bursts, 16th Jacks | Certain

NULCTRL - 32nd Bursts, 32nd Flams, 12th Jump-Gluts | Certain

Angel Wing - 8th Hand-Jacks, 8th Hand-Streams, 16th Bursts | Certain
(16th Rolls | Uncertain)
Laplace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-8-2022, 06:44 PM   #14
Rapta
🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost_Medley View Post
I think that limited labelling unfortunately leads to consequences of things existing outside that labelling, and then that needs to be appended on later. Some examples are anchors/runningmen causing spikes, grace notes adding difficulty in easier files, and some files containing rhythms that don't fit normal quantization schemes. (I will call them "irregular" when needed, in line with Pizza's use.)

Oh. And in my opinion, color theory is an influence in difficulty in enough excess.
Flams are grace notes.

Currently "irregulars" are to be handled as "Make sure to specify the fastest/majority nth notes in the pattern. If the pattern changes speed drastically then list the fastest nth." If they can handle the pattern at its fastest, then they theoretically can handle the pattern as it slows down.

Anchors/runningmen will be added to the list.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
do u even agrabah
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Rapta; 08-8-2022 at 07:08 PM..
Old 08-8-2022, 07:11 PM   #15
MarcusHawkins
Constantly Improving!
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to MarcusHawkins

Can files on the much easier side count?
I'll put one here

Counting Snow - Grace Notes | Certain

Quote:

This man is three months too early.
Quote:
Originally Posted by badman7772 View Post
Guess I'll take another Quality Pack please. I won't have Hawkins luck but I'm sure I'll have badluck7772.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
what the fuck marcus lmao

Quote:
Originally Posted by rushyrulz View Post
You should all thank MarcusHawkins btw

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDRNGGin View Post
Marcus is probably going to be the main man to win this (You will always be my DDR brother for life, MarcusHawkins! )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Kitten View Post
Best Newbie
1st: MarcusHawkins: 4

Up And Coming FFRer
2nd: MarcusHawkins: 3
MarcusHawkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-8-2022, 07:13 PM   #16
Ghost_Medley
D6.9 Prime Buttonhitter
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapta View Post
Flams are grace notes.

Currently "irregulars" are to be handled as "Make sure to specify the fastest/majority nth notes in the pattern. If the pattern changes speed drastically then list the fastest nth." If they can handle the pattern at its fastest, then they theoretically can handle the pattern as it slows down.

Anchors/runningmen will be added to the list.
Huh, did I miss the listing of "Flams" right at the bottom? The lowest I saw in the list was Jump-Gluts, so I might've glossed over it.

A proper measure for "Irregular" is gonna be hard to find in cases such as, the guitar solo of "Snake Devil [Oni]", or absolutely the megatrills in "Giselle (full act)".
Old 08-8-2022, 07:13 PM   #17
Rapta
🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcusHawkins View Post
Can files on the much easier side count?
I'll put one here

Counting Snow - Grace Notes | Certain
Every song label counts and will get you rewards unless it's a duplicate!

Although please refer to grace notes as flams.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
do u even agrabah
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Rapta; 08-8-2022 at 07:17 PM..
Old 08-8-2022, 07:22 PM   #18
MarcusHawkins
Constantly Improving!
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to MarcusHawkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapta View Post
Every song label counts and will get you rewards unless it's a duplicate!

Although please refer to grace notes as flams.
Agreed, I like the flam term myself as a percussionist.

Quote:

This man is three months too early.
Quote:
Originally Posted by badman7772 View Post
Guess I'll take another Quality Pack please. I won't have Hawkins luck but I'm sure I'll have badluck7772.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
what the fuck marcus lmao

Quote:
Originally Posted by rushyrulz View Post
You should all thank MarcusHawkins btw

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDRNGGin View Post
Marcus is probably going to be the main man to win this (You will always be my DDR brother for life, MarcusHawkins! )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Kitten View Post
Best Newbie
1st: MarcusHawkins: 4

Up And Coming FFRer
2nd: MarcusHawkins: 3
MarcusHawkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-8-2022, 07:30 PM   #19
Rapta
🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺

I will hand out credits to submitters when I am less swamped. Currently working on a script to automatically enter the data and answering questions!
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
do u even agrabah
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Rapta; 08-8-2022 at 07:31 PM..
Old 08-8-2022, 10:22 PM   #20
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laplace View Post

Entrance [Deemo Cut] - 12th Jacks, 12th Hand-Jacks, 12th Jump-Streams | Certain

Sunshine rainy [Heavy] - 24th Bursts, 16th Jump-Streams, 16th Mini-Jacks | Certain
(8th Jump-Gluts? | Uncertain)
I would disagree with Entrance having chordjacks / handjacks btw. I know what parts you're referencing, but those have a distinct pause between them, or are a jump into a hand like once.

But not my contest. I won't do what Pizza did 'cause I'm fairly bad with terms, and tbh it feels a bit cheap personally. (No shade here, just wanna be clear.)
XelNya is offline   Reply With Quote