Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR General Talk > Bug Reports and Suggestions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-8-2011, 03:46 PM   #1
Valance
FFR Player

Default AIM invasion

So I was playing FFR a while ago and decided to play party 4u -holy nite mix- v2 (the only song that I have purchased song I have). When I entered the purchased song list though AIM Anthem came up as the only song listed. I'm not sure when this happened because I had seen party 4u in there quite often before then. I can still access party 4u by doing a song search (AIM Anthem doesn't appear when I search for it though; it also still shows that I have not bought the song in the shop yet).

This isn't really a problem for me since I can still play what I want (and since I will never play AIM Anthem after that one time), but it still seems like something that should be noted.
Valance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-8-2011, 10:07 PM   #2
G.S.M
He is watching
FFR Veteran

Default Re: AIM invasion

Actually someone I know bought a few songs (some of the few) and they don't and still don't show up in purchased songs. AIM Anthem was already in purchased even though he never bought it and it still shows up in the shop. He can play the songs he purchased in search though.

someone might want to take a look at this. ;p
Old 07-8-2011, 10:57 PM   #3
MaxGhost
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to MaxGhost

BTW, if you use the song list and click random, you can play purchased songs that you didn't buy yet. The game gets kinda buggy like this sometimes though.
MaxGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-8-2011, 11:00 PM   #4
igotrhythm
Fractals!
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to igotrhythm

Hahaha, sorry to hear that Valance. AIM Anthem does have that effect on people, and P4U v2 isn't much better.

I have all the purchased songs but no alts to test with, so I can't reproduce this bug, but just get enough credits to buy them both?
igotrhythm is offline   Reply With Quote