Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > Video Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-23-2009, 06:54 AM   #1
Blue Bird
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to Blue Bird
Default Amberial Axis

So like, I'm playing that game Rubix was playing at the end of Tass Tips 4 video, called Amberial Axis. It's kinda fun, but also kinda hard like Tass said.

The thing is, I'm trying to unlock the last set of levels, but it's not letting me!

Initially when you start, there are 4 difficulties, and only the first 2 levels of the 1st difficulty is available. If you beat the 1st level, the 3rd one becomes unlocked. If you then beat the 3rd one, the 5th one becomes unlocked, and you can get to the next difficulties by following this method. Thus, I didn't play ALL the levels in each difficulty to get to the last one.

When I get to the last difficulty, there were 2 levels available. I beat the 1st one, the 3rd one didn't get unlocked. I then beat the 2nd one, and the 4th one didn't become unlocked. So I'm like: "weird..."

I then tried beating ALL of the other levels in the previous difficulties, to see if the next levels in the last difficulty gets unlocked. I managed to do it, but no success. It still won't let me play the last 4 levels. I then beat the first 2 levels of the last difficulty AGAIN, but... nothing. -.-

So what do I have to do play the last levels of the game? I beat every single other level before it, but it just won't unlock the 4 last levels.

Here's a link if you wanna try it: http://www.kongregate.com/games/oddgoo/amberial-axis/

Last edited by Blue Bird; 06-23-2009 at 07:03 AM..
Blue Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 07:40 AM   #2
travman301
#swagdog
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to travman301
Default Re: Amberial Axis

You should make a post on the kong forums. They could probably pin point and fix your problem.
travman301 is offline   Reply With Quote