Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-5-2012, 05:11 PM   #1
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default The X-mod Project (Submissions are closed)

Hey everyone, for some time I've been wanting to do an x-mod pack, because well, I love x-mod ^_^ I know I'm not some big name in the SM community, but I think this could end up being a great success. AJ, JenovaSephiroth and I will be reviewing the files for this, and I am open to another volunteer or two to help us out. Now as you know we are a little more lax normally on our simfile judging, and we're not going to be super strict here either, but the standards will be a bit higher than like we do for our custom engine. Also the more files you submit, the stricter we will get on judging your files.

~Rules~

- Submissions must have at least two charts. We really want more users to enjoy the pack, and providing easier difficulties will do just that. *We are no longer making this mandatory, but would really prefer if you do at least two charts.
- All song information must be filled out in the .sm file when we receive it. If we have anything labeled as "Unknown artist", it won't be judged. Similiarly, if the song title isn't properly labeled, your file will also be skipped.
- All folders should have the song name, followed by the username in parentheses. Example: Overdrive (Saphira)
- No dump files.
- Gimmicks need to be make sense. Negative BPMs and negative stops are acceptable, just be sure they make sense with the song and aren't completely unreadable or unreasonable
- Please do not use SM5 specific gimmicks, as people that use older versions of SM will not be able to play the gimmicks the way they are intended.
*We will accept some SM5 charts and do a side pack to go along with this one. But our main focus is for the older versions since that's what most people are still using.

Other Information

- Send all submissions to thexmodproject@gmail.com - Please put the subject the same as your .zip folder. Songname (username)
- You may submit as many charts as you'd like. Remember -- the more charts you get accepted, the harsher the judgment will be on future charts.
- There is no length restriction, but try to be reasonable.
- If you can submit graphics with your file, great. If not, we will add graphics for you.
- I'm not going to set a cap for the pack just yet until I see how the flow of submissions is. Hopefully we get a good turnout though, as I'd like at least 30.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

Last edited by psychoangel691; 09-14-2013 at 11:57 AM..
psychoangel691 is offline   Reply With Quote