Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR General Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2013, 01:27 AM   #21
iamgoodhehe
Banned
FFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to iamgoodhehe
Default Re: Geoengineering & Chemtrails **AWARENESS** (I'm back)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELRayford View Post
They actually do use rockets, it is called "Cloud Seeding" It forces precipitation when it is needed. Although this is a different topic than what you have posted about. I could get into the benefits of cloud seeding and how it saved numerous countries from famine/drought. Or are we still on subject?
Yup, spot on actually. The fact that you take the time to talk about Bejing, shows you really didn't read my thread. Maybe you did, idk but nice. Well man, I'm not here to debate with you about anything, either you take a look at the sources I provided, or you brush it off. Have a nice evening.

Thanks for defining atmospheric aerosol for me? lol.

Last edited by iamgoodhehe; 03-28-2013 at 01:32 AM..
Old 03-28-2013, 01:32 AM   #22
Crazyjayde
FFR Veteran
Wiki Administrator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

I'm fine with the fact that you want to inform people about a specific subject (I even learned interesting views from your sources), but I'm not sure whether or not your opinion relies only on factual elements. I mean, I feel like you defend a more conspiracist opinion of chemtrails used for sophisticated weaponry or some kind of deceitful deed perpetrated upon unsuspecting citizens. I'm hinting at this:

Quote:
Everyone knows, when the US Military wants something as a tool, its never good. Do you think the military will use this engineering to produce cotton candy for kids? No, it will be used as a weapon of some sort.
Anyway, sure, there have been attempts of altering weather condition back then (i.e. cloud seeding) and the results were truly harmful for the harboring environment, but I don't believe geoengineering is even feasible at this point without any negative implications. So, defending that the release of modified contrails in the atmosphere for the purpose of restraining global warming is kind of an illogical statement, considering environmentalist groups are all in accord to restrict artificial modifications.

Plus, I'm not even sure this process has gone beyond the point of the experimental level. Wouldn't it be exaggerated to think these so-called chemtrails would do even a bit of benefit for stopping global warming?

And can you elaborate on who you design by 'they'? The U.S. Army Chemical and Research Labs? The Weather Modification Operations and Research Board bill? A possible secret agency? It's all too vague to be believable.

Last edited by Crazyjayde; 03-28-2013 at 01:36 AM..
Old 03-28-2013, 01:34 AM   #23
Choofers
FFR Player
FFR Music Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamgoodhehe View Post
This time I will not debate/argue with you, no matter how hard the kids on this site push it.
you're 19
Old 03-28-2013, 01:35 AM   #24
iamgoodhehe
Banned
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazyjayde View Post
I'm fine with the fact that you want to inform people about a specific subject (I even learned interesting views from your sources), but I'm not sure whether or not your opinion relies only on factual elements. I mean, I feel like you defend a more conspiracist opinion of chemtrails used for sophisticated weaponry or some kind of deceitful deed perpetrated upon unsuspecting citizens. I'm hinting at this:

Anyway, sure, there have been attempts of altering weather condition back then (i.e. cloud seeding) and the results were truly harmful for the harboring environment, but I don't believe weather modification is even feasible at this point without any negative implications. So, defending that the release of modified contrails in the atmosphere for the purpose of restraining global warming is kind of an illogical statement, considering environmentalist groups are all in accord to restrict artificial modifications.

Plus, I'm not even sure this process has gone beyond the point of the experimental level. Wouldn't it be exaggerated to think these so-called chemtrails would do even a bit of benefit for stopping global warming?

And can you elaborate on who you design by 'they'? The U.S. Army Chemical and Research Labs? The Weather Modification Operations and Research Board bill? A possible secret agency? It's all too vague to be believable.
Sorry about that, and sure.

They is David Keith - http://youtu.be/steheKupxbY

AND

US Military - http://goo.gl/ZHHLS

Read if you would like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choofers View Post
you're 19
Yes, I could be. I'm sorry, as kids I was referring to trolls. They are not here today, though. I'm actually 20, not that that matters.. so whatever dude. I thought I would add in, a kid is someone who still relies on their parents for almost everything. I attend college and love what I'm currently doing. I live with my gf and we both work to support ourselves. I don't find myself to much of a kid anymore. I see myself growing up everyday. Thanks for your input though.

Last edited by iamgoodhehe; 03-28-2013 at 01:40 AM..
Old 03-28-2013, 01:40 AM   #25
ELRayford
Custom User Title
FFR Veteran

Quote:
so whatever dude.
welp, you win. SO, what are your thoughts on HAARP?

Last edited by ELRayford; 03-28-2013 at 01:43 AM..
Old 03-28-2013, 01:43 AM   #26
iamgoodhehe
Banned
FFR Veteran

Quote:
welp, you win.
So do you, everyone wins!
Old 03-28-2013, 01:44 AM   #27
noname219
FFR Wiki Admin
Wiki Administrator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to noname219

Quote:
Sorry about that, and sure.

They is David Keith - http://youtu.be/steheKupxbY

AND

US Military - http://goo.gl/ZHHLS

Read if you would like.

Yes, I could be. I'm sorry, as kids I was referring to trolls. They are not here today, though. I'm actually 20, not that that matters.. so whatever dude.
Nice 97 pages-document if you want to drown Crazyjayde in lectures before he gets back on the thread to post and find it's locked. (:

Quote:

Anyway, sure, there have been attempts of altering weather condition back then (i.e. cloud seeding) and the results were truly harmful for the harboring environment, but I don't believe geoengineering is even feasible at this point without any negative implications. So, defending that the release of modified contrails in the atmosphere for the purpose of restraining global warming is kind of an illogical statement, considering environmentalist groups are all in accord to restrict artificial modifications.

Don't you should be asleep ? You have school tomorrow. Go take some rest instead of talking shit about a pretty sunset. :P

edit : too late for me to tell you my stance on the subject, but Crazyjayde has resumed most of what I think
Old 03-28-2013, 01:45 AM   #28
iamgoodhehe
Banned
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by noname219 View Post
Nice 97 pages-document if you want to drown Crazyjayde in lectures before he gets back on the thread to post and find it's locked. (:

Don't you should be asleep ? You have school tomorrow. Go take some rest instead of talking shit about a pretty sunset. :P
If you were referring to me, nah I only have classes on Tuesdays and Fridays. I think you were talking to the other person, though. lol
Old 03-28-2013, 01:46 AM   #29
ELRayford
Custom User Title
FFR Veteran

Quote:
So do you, everyone wins!
see below
Quote:
so whatever dude.
Old 03-28-2013, 01:47 AM   #30
iamgoodhehe
Banned
FFR Veteran

Quote:
see below
OK? I over use the word dude a lot? I'm sure we all have that word we use a lot, anyway you're becoming* annoying DUDE. Have a nice evening, again.

Last edited by iamgoodhehe; 03-28-2013 at 01:49 AM..
Old 03-28-2013, 01:49 AM   #31
ELRayford
Custom User Title
FFR Veteran

Quote:
OK? I over use the word dude a lot? I'm sure we all have that word we use a lot, anyway you're getting annoying DUDE. Have a nice evening, again.
You as well young sir.
Old 03-28-2013, 01:53 AM   #32
Crazyjayde
FFR Veteran
Wiki Administrator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by noname219 View Post
Dunno, don't feel like sleeping, conspiracy theories are captivating. And still, I've got a whole 1966 military report to read before I can argue about geoengineering.

Hey, but let's take the opportunity out of this soon-to-be-called thread to discuss a bit. Sooo by the way, would you come to Montreal with me for Summer Slaughter 2013 this august? Heavy MTL is shit this year, and I'm pumped for a good head-banging session.
Old 03-28-2013, 02:15 AM   #33
MinaciousGrace
FFR Player
D7 Elite Keysmasher

aliens are secretly mind controlling heads of government and making them terraform the earth into a planet habitable by sulfur breathing spiderants via a secret process known as earthasulfuratransformio

here is irrefutable proof

they plan on renaming our planet sulfuria

but dont worry my brothers i am on the job and will expose this conspiracy to the world so that we may stop it before too much damage is dumb
Old 03-28-2013, 02:21 AM   #34
noname219
FFR Wiki Admin
Wiki Administrator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to noname219

Quote:
Dunno, don't feel like sleeping, conspiracy theories are captivating. And still, I've got a whole 1966 military report to read before I can argue about geoengineering.

Hey, but let's take the opportunity out of this soon-to-be-called thread to discuss a bit. Sooo by the way, would you come to Montreal with me for Summer Slaughter 2013 this august? Heavy MTL is shit this year, and I'm pumped for a good head-banging session.
I'll respond via PM to you.

Quote:
If you were referring to me, nah I only have classes on Tuesdays and Fridays. I think you were talking to the other person, though. lol
Well, I meant lectures like reading a document not like taking a course. (I guess my french-first-language isn't helping me tonight)

Why did you delete your first post ?

Also, I skimmed a bit in the Weather Modification document you posted, although a bit outdated, was an interesting read. I do believe that weather modification can be good only if there's more positive than negative in the process. Preventing natural disaster takes researches, trials and errors. In the end, if we can save thousands or millions of lives from this, that would be positive for us.
Now, I'm not sure what this have to do with chemtrails, I've read what the conspiracy theory is all about and I'm really not convinced by it. Contrails have a good explanation for their existence.

Last edited by noname219; 03-28-2013 at 02:24 AM..
Old 03-28-2013, 02:34 AM   #35
iamgoodhehe
Banned
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPopadopalis25 View Post
are you seriously posting bullshit conspiracy theories again after everybody ripped them apart in the last thread that you posted?
I need a reason to get banned from the website anyway. Yup I am posting "conspiracy theories.. whatever you want to call them. Why don't you poke your head out your window since I doubt you've ever stepped foot out your house and look up at the sky and observe, or is that a hard task for you as well? I don't think look up is much of a conspiracy. You've seriously been playing fagfagrevolution to much, I just figured this community could use some knowledge but everyone here is fucking stubborn, like the next guy. Its so entertaining actually. so keep on until I get banned or whatever lol
Old 03-28-2013, 02:36 AM   #36
iamgoodhehe
Banned
FFR Veteran

Quote:
are you seriously posting bullshit conspiracy theories again after everybody ripped them apart in the last thread that you posted?

yes, it would be very interesting to live in a world where the government controlled the weather and a shadowy collective plotted for world domination. however, that's not the world that we live in. stop buying into every single theory that spouts off unsubstantiated, harmful and egotistical claims. whether you like it or not, the world simply isn't that fantastical.
Holy shit must I type in a language you understand?

BAHH BAH BAHH, BAHH BAHH - http://youtu.be/steheKupxbY

You nut job, the engineering exist, are you offended by the word chemtrails? BAH?

And why do you keep mentioning 9/11 like its relevant?
Old 03-28-2013, 02:39 AM   #37
iamgoodhehe
Banned
FFR Veteran

Quote:
you seem to be a very spiteful person. have you tried tackling your problems head on instead of gettin' mad at strangers on fagfagrevolution dot com?
There's no tackling informing people who simply do not wish to be informed.
Old 03-28-2013, 02:43 AM   #38
iamgoodhehe
Banned
FFR Veteran

Quote:
you seem to be a very spiteful person. have you tried tackling your problems head on instead of gettin' mad at strangers on flashflashrevolution dot com?

sorry, a video posted by internet user lovesstationhope isn't enough to make people go "oh wow this is whack"

and i mention it because the stuff you're talking about is just as dumb as the 9/11 truthers' arguments are
Funny, you must be one of them seeing as you won't drop it. I could careless about what happened with those damn buildings, sad but true.

And if the actual conference video of the Geo Engineering heads isn't enough to inform you, well you're shit out of luck buddy.
Old 03-28-2013, 02:47 AM   #39
( ゚д゚)彡
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

tell me more about gluten i mean chemtrails
Old 03-28-2013, 02:52 AM   #40
iamgoodhehe
Banned
FFR Veteran

Quote:
damb, you are tough as hell.

i can't tell if you're seriously into all this kind of stuff or are just kiddin' around/makin' some goofs and gags on the internet, but if you do actually believe in the whole "everybody else is a sheep and i'm enlightened" sort of stuff then try to get out of that mindset sooner than later. i know people who acted the same way and now that a few years have passed every one of them is like "ughhhh why was i like that regretregretregret." i don't even care if i sound condescending as hell. just don't go down that road.
Speaking of yourself again? hahaha, its ok man. I'm smarter than that, I believe this world is fucked up but I'm still getting what I need to be successful either way it goes. As far as being enlightened? What the hell are you on? Keep shedding light on yourself, like I said its entertaining.
Closed Thread