Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-5-2008, 05:38 PM   #121
rzr
TWG Veteran

Send a message via AIM to rzr Send a message via MSN to rzr Send a message via Yahoo to rzr Send a message via Skype™ to rzr
Default Re: jTWG XLIX: A Journey Through Time

I'm just letting you guys know that I've written up the story and what not, but it's really graphic. If anyone has a weak stomach, don't read it. It's also long. Really long. Still, I enjoyed writing it, I hope you guys enjoy reading it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkshark View Post
Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aperson View Post
i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite-
More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

Last edited by rzr; 08-5-2008 at 06:15 PM..
rzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-5-2008, 07:09 PM   #122
rzr
TWG Veteran

Send a message via AIM to rzr Send a message via MSN to rzr Send a message via Yahoo to rzr Send a message via Skype™ to rzr

"Well, that's one catastrophe averted" said LifeVirus.
"Indeed..." replied jwc. The crew got up, and took the 6 new people with them. Getting back in the time machine they voted on which time period to visit next.
"I've always tought it'd be cool to see what's in store for us" said Doc. The others agreed it would be a cool idea, and they set it up fro the year 2561.

When they opened the machine it was epic. Looking around they saw some really amazing sights. Everything in the future was exactly as they predicted it would be, just like it was on TV. Big glowing tubes around the sky with peole floating through them, and cars all throughout the atmosphere. Little green men were walking aroung saying things like "gweeeg" and "raaal" to each other. Championanwar wasn't sure if he should laugh or stare. He decided to start laughing. As soon as he did one of the littlr green men with the label "RabaB" oh his shest turner around. RabaB's 3 eyes rose up as he saw them. He made a weird screechin sound and an alarm sounded. Quickly a net dropped out of the sky and wrapped the group up, binding them tightly.

"A net?" chuckled tupacodaman, "I thought this was the future, not the past."
Tupacodaman cringed as the portion of the net touching his body begun to glow and singed his body.
"Ok, I take it back" he siad.

The net collapsed and rose into the air, except the others didn't notice hoochan go with it. Hoochan was alone, and the net was tighltly wrapped around his body. He sat there, though. He didn't whimper, as he lay in a dark air vent that the net was withdrawn in. He took it like a man and gnawed at the net, trying to break its clutch on him. After a while he just gave up. Then net dropped as the floor under him caved in and he found himself ina half darkened room.
The net split as it hit the ground, and he bolted, running off inany direction top get away from whatever he was near. A green arm extended across the room, and grabbed him. Holding him tighly in its grasp, Another green man came up in front of him. Taking out what looked like a taser, he thrust it into hoochan's stomach.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" screamed hoochan as his body was mangled and singed by the device. A gruff voice said in his ear "are you going to stop resisting, now?" but hoochan wasn't going to just be a tool and fall like this. He jumped in the air, doing a back flip the alien went with him. When hoochan'ss feet hit the ground the alien's face hit the floor, and hoochan rose his right foot to stomp on the little green bastards head. It screamed out, and lurnched forarwd. Grabbing hoochan's legs it pulled hoochan to the floor with him. Whirling around in fists and feet the punches and kicks flew across the room. Screaming and cursing, hoochan hity every inch of the green man he could. Soon another alarm sounded and 4 more green men piled into the room.
Hoochan smashed the first green man's face into the floor, and it stopped moving.
The 4 new ones got in a circle around him. Determined, he raised his fists. Two of them came at him from either side, with a taser aimed at his head. He ducked, doing a barrel role, kicked the third in the head as the first two tased each other. The 4th sat back and watched, as hoochan and his 3 friends fought. The 3 aliens got in a small circle around hoochan and started in at him at the same time. Hoochan jumped in the air and did a 180, kicking the furst alien across the face, leaving a nice bloody trail down its mouth. He landed his foot on the seconds chest. It flew backwards, and hit the wall. Hoochan started towards it, fists raised and an insane gleam in hsi eyes.

"I'm gonna **** you up" he taunted the alien. As he raised his fist to beat the alien down, the third one came up behind him and tased his spine. Hoochan crumpled to the ground, conscious, but unable to move. The other two got up from the ground and walked calmly over to hoochan. The second one, the one he'd been about to kill, got down on one knee. He whispered into hoochan's ear a little rhyme:

"Satan said he'd get revenge; for god and hurt him so
And one day, he woke up, and sought his fatal blow
Devil raised his hand, and hit god where it counts
and just when god thought Satan gone, that's when Satan pounced"

The alien stood up and raised his foot between hoochan's legs. Hoochan's eyes watered and his insides shook with pain, becasue his outsides couldn't move. The aliens foot hit the ground between hoochan's legs over... and over... and over again. When he stopped a small pubble of pus and blood was all that remained. The aliens dragged him over to a table, how cliche`. They strapped him down to it, and the 4th alien walked over to him.

"So, this is a human? How very interesting... I thought my father had killed all of your filthy kind. The alien raised a dagger and brought it next to hoochan's chest, which was heaving up and down. He slowly pierced hoochan's flesh, and blood begun to trickle from the cut.

From hoochan's perspective:

I couldn't do anythinng except lie there. Where were my friends? The other travellers. Where were they when I needed them? The alien was cutting open my chest. I'd always laughed in school when we disected the frogs. Well, at least they were dead. Vomit churned in my stomach, but I had no reflex to throw up with. The alien inserted his fingers into my chest and gropped around. My flesh was screaming at me, asking how I could let someting like this happen! I silently apologized and the alien clutched my heart. He looked down into my eyes. I looked back into his. He smiled and I saw a muscle in his arm twitch and pull back.

Back to 3rd person:

The alien ripped hoochan's heart directly from his chest, laughing as he did. The other 3 aliens were chuckling, too. The alien opened his mouth and let hoochan's heart slide down his throat, swallowing it whole.
"Just like the rest of his kind. Weak. Does not deserve to live"

The rest of the group finally realized hoochan was gone. They begun to start searching. Maki realized that hoocha hadn't been with them when the net left. They followed the net's trail into an abandoned warehouse. An ominous glow was around, as they scoped out the place. Sc found a steel door and started slamming it, trying to knock it down.
Redorigami looked at Sc and said "there's probably nothing behind there, don't worry about it"

Sc replied "they don't put up steel doors to hide nothing" and relentlessly pushed at it. Finally the lock broke free and jwc ran in the room. Looking down he pointed to the dead alien with his face mutilated on the floor. Xplay and emerald turned away. Finally, the Doc walked over to a table, not knowing what was there. He looked down on it to see hoochan's dead body, with the heart missing. Quickly, the Doc grabbed hoochan's hand feeling for a pulse. He jumped up onto the table and began performing CPR. Kekeb walked ran over and pulled on him "Come one. You can't help him now, you know this" he said gently but firmly.

The Doc still wouldn't give up! Infinity came up behind him, and with Kekeb and Infinity they pulled the Doc, crying, away from hoochan's body. Heavy looked up and said :"we need to get out of here."
They quickly fled the warehouse, taking hoochan's body with them. Getting back into the machine they looked at each other. Matt said with a grim look on his face "we need to find a place for him."
"We can cremate him" said heavy.

"I'm not sure that's what he would have wanted" said jwc.
"Well," said heavy " it's not like we ave many other options." They agreed to cremate hoochan when they could. Sc went over to the Fluxuator and dialed in the sequence to go back to 2008. The lights on the panel blinked and exploded. The time machine begun to shake and started moving through time, again.

Kekeb scrreamed out "what's going on?" With no lights on Doc yelled into the dark "it's malfunctioning! It's bringing us to any random time!"
The machine stopped abruptly, and the group was thrown into a wall. Opening the door, once again, jwc looked out. Several men with tattoos were digging large pit. Around them stood several German men lashing whips out. On their chest was the most terrifying symbol jwc had ever seen. These men were Nazis. He turned around and with a scraed look in his face said "Guys... We're in a concentration camp..."
=======================================================

Hoochan has been killed. Night 2 has concluded. It is now day 2. Day 2 will end in 48 hours (Thursday at 8:00 PM EST).

Also, xplayfan will be replacing stepmaniagod6969:
=======================================================

1. Infinity. (turkoglu14)
2. kekeb (kek3b)
3. Championanwar (anwarlouis)
4. Cloud0005 (TheFinalFightV2)
5. Bynary Fission (logant1993)
6. Mattc16 (mattc16mcf)
7. Xception704 (jungmour2009)
8. DrKirth (drkirth)
9. tupacodaman (tupacodaman)
10. hoochan (twghoochan)
11. sullyman2007 (sully5313)
12. jwcgator (jwcgator2)
13. argo15 (argo1516)
14. sc979 (sam97379)
15. heavylee (heavyleah)
16. hi_top (flywheel1964)
17. LifeVirus7 (psimasta666)
18. redorigami (MidnightEp0ch)
19. u84 (u8477)
20. emerald000 (emerald3x0)
21. Makilaz (benderchan)
22. Brilliant Dynamite Neon (megamngtx)
23. atzeulo1191 (atzeulo1191)
24. Xplayfan (JONALEON1)

Quote:
Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

Old 08-5-2008, 07:16 PM   #123
xplayfan
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to xplayfan

Hey, what's going on in this thread?
xplayfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-5-2008, 07:25 PM   #124
u84
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Nice story. I don't think I've ever read anything that long on FFR.

Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.

Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.
u84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-5-2008, 07:29 PM   #125
rzr
TWG Veteran

You never read this, then: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...92&postcount=1

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Old 08-5-2008, 07:33 PM   #126
u84
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Nor am I going to..

Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.

Old 08-5-2008, 07:40 PM   #127
Xception704
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Blazze's explanation of absence was more epic.
Xception704 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-5-2008, 07:40 PM   #128
heavylee
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to heavylee

alright... so no one seemed to pay attention to my post! That means if there is someone out there who can revive, don't revive whoever we lynched... He was a wolf! I can't remember who we lynched and am too lazy to go back and find it...
heavylee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-5-2008, 07:40 PM   #129
Redorigami
Call me Massive Swallow
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Redorigami Send a message via MSN to Redorigami Send a message via Yahoo to Redorigami

Epic? Epic.
Sad to see ya go hoochan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by spreadNv View Post
Got dibs on La Camp.
Oh right, Im not any good.
Got dibs on Pita.
Redorigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-5-2008, 07:41 PM   #130
Redorigami
Call me Massive Swallow

Send a message via AIM to Redorigami Send a message via MSN to Redorigami Send a message via Yahoo to Redorigami

We lynched cloud
Glad to hear we did good. If it's true.
Quote:
Got dibs on La Camp.
Got dibs on Pita.
Old 08-5-2008, 07:42 PM   #131
heavylee
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to heavylee

Well it's true there is one less red, I am just assuming it was who we lynched, cause xcept was revived. I was hoping more people would be around to discuss this though, cause I have not really talked to anyone at all!
heavylee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-5-2008, 07:47 PM   #132
Redorigami
Call me Massive Swallow

Maybe it would help to get on AIM and not have an away message.
Quote:
Got dibs on La Camp.
Got dibs on Pita.
Old 08-5-2008, 07:57 PM   #133
Brilliant Dynamite Neon
nobody fiffers anymore.

Send a message via MSN to Brilliant Dynamite Neon Send a message via Yahoo to Brilliant Dynamite Neon

Added everyone I needed to add, let's get this show on the road.

Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes
Brilliant Dynamite Neon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-5-2008, 07:58 PM   #134
hoochan
woah shrooms
FFR Veteran

ummmm

most badass death story ever

you got me perfectly man

also lmao at the dumb **** trying to revive me lmao i had no heart wtf do you want me to do
hoochan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-5-2008, 08:31 PM   #135
aTzUeLo1191
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to aTzUeLo1191

Hi all sry havent had internet all day...at a friends house now.

Coming out as tainted seer, and N2 reading of Kirth came back red bandwagon plz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgitznpv View Post
brb suicide
JOIN TWG NAO!!!
aTzUeLo1191 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-5-2008, 10:49 PM   #136
argo15
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

ok, waiting on rzr to send seering results then we can decide lynching.
ps. i think kirth knows the seer so dunno why hoochan would have died. Your taint may be kicking in atz.
argo15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-5-2008, 11:27 PM   #137
u84
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Safety on Infinity. because I won't be here all next morning until late afternoon.

Old 08-6-2008, 01:52 AM   #138
rzr
TWG Veteran

DrKirth - 1/12 - atzuelo1191
Infinity. - 1/12 - u84
Kekeb .001/12 - phantom
hoochan - .0001/12 - phantom
Sullyman2007 - .001/12 - phantom
LifeVirus7 - .001/12 - phantom
cloud0005 - .001/12 - phantom

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by rzr; 08-6-2008 at 02:06 AM..
Old 08-6-2008, 02:21 AM   #139
hi_top
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Drkirth for being supposedly seered red.
hi_top is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-6-2008, 03:38 AM   #140
Bynary Fission
Retired One-Hander
FFR Veteran

Safety on Xception until I can get on AIM and figure more of this out.

Atuzelo coming out of the seer reminds me of when I did back in the MegaTWG...interesting memories.

https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/tell-us-who-you-are-battle-tower-royale-character-creation-screen
Bynary Fission is offline   Reply With Quote