Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR General Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-7-2012, 08:46 PM   #1
Netjet!
Sic itur ad astra
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Netjet! Send a message via Skype™ to Netjet!
Default Value of the credit and credit sinks

I've seen a lot of threads recently that mention that the value of credits is becoming more and more... meaningless, if that's the right word for it. What I mean is that a lot of regular forum users that still play the game have a substantial amount of credits (ie. over a million for some people), and that with the absence of big credit sinks (we have some areas, but still) the number of total credits is going up and up, thus devaluing the credit.

The main thing is that there aren't many areas that credits can be spent (also known as credit sinks). There's the FFR Shop for purchased songs, the FFR Credit Jackpot, and I guess donating credits towards unofficial/official tournaments (so as to distribute credits amongst a more broad group). Besides this, I don't think there are really any other ways to use your credits, besides passing thresholds for secret songs. And even for that, to unlock the most expensive song you only need 160,000 credits.

I'm just wondering whether there should be more areas to use your credits, like bringing back the Gambling Hall, the Punch Tass-type games, and stuff like that... what does everyone think?