Old 09-5-2015, 08:47 PM   #1
25thhour
I like max
FFR Veteran

Default ~~ 50$ Logo Contest ~~

WALKER J. ADAIR'S LOGO CONTEST!!

Entries

Introduction:
As some of you may know I have recently became a Real Estate Agent in Vancouver, BC! This has been a very liberating experience so far and I am looking for someone to help me create my brand image. You can check out my awesome Facebook Page HERE!!
Please give it a like and a 5 star rating

Deadline:
This is a VERY rushed project and I have a few other companies who are failing to reply to my needs, so I have resorted to my FFR Friends!

Deadline for Entries is: Tuesday, September 8th, 2015 at 8:00PM PST Winner will be picked shortly after and gift card will be delivered to the winner as soon as possible.

What I Need:
  • Simple, professional design that is easy to remember
  • MUST include my Name: "Walker J. Adair"
  • May also include "Real Estate Services" or "Realty Services" OR a slogan which you can create at your own discretion.
  • Colours MUST be professional, and keep it simple 2-3 colours MAX. I am looking at blues and greens but would consider others if you can make it look professional.
  • MUST use Royalty-Free Fonts!

What The Winner Will Get:

The winner will receive (1) 50$ Amazon.ca(.com) E-Gift Card.

Rules
  1. You can submit as many designs as you want
  2. Your design may be the winner but I may want you to change the colors, so it is best to submit multiple designs with different color schemes.
  3. I may also want slight amendments made so if you could accompany that it would be great!
  4. If there are multiple great submissions I may extend for a few days to give those people a chance to revise their logo with help from me and then I will choose from the revised submissions.
  5. Do not use images that are copyrighted as this will be used in paid marketing and distributed to clients.
  6. Will need multiple versions of the logo as this will be used in both online marketing, AND print marketing.

Logo Examples That I Like:

Last edited by 25thhour; 09-8-2015 at 10:25 PM..
25thhour is offline   Reply With Quote