Old 08-11-2016, 08:23 PM   #1541
thesunfan
Role Tide
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to thesunfan
Default Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
i'll get this down while it's on my mind: wasn't charu's biggest wolf read AA?
why did you feel the need to post this
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Old 08-11-2016, 08:24 PM   #1542
thesunfan
Role Tide

Quote:
i wanna find this after i answer you more because memory is not serving me on the post you mean rn
this wasn't directed at you, its k
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Quote:
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Old 08-11-2016, 08:25 PM   #1543
thesunfan
Role Tide

Quote:
just vocal in general?
- you since i can definitely see you reading along, you pushed pretty hard on your DBP read and i'm feeling honesty out of you trying to parse the game
- xiz since his concern for smaller details has been pretty helpful in getting people to answer to them

can't parse your second question, sorry
no I worded that wrong, pick two vocal players right now who you think would be wolves, lets say there's a situation where we know there are exactly 2 active wolves
Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-11-2016, 08:25 PM   #1544
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
why did you feel the need to post this
confirmation mostly, it was before i did my reread and got to charu's posts to confirm for myself
Old 08-11-2016, 08:25 PM   #1545
Charles Claythorne
FFR Player

Send a message via Yahoo to Charles Claythorne Send a message via Skype™ to Charles Claythorne

inDheart, sunfan was referring to the incomplete reads list I was making. The posts I linked for XelNya's entry is what he was referencing.

sunfan, I guess I see what you mean about Zenith's ISO being lackluster, but I feel particularly nearer the end of Day 1, the tone of his posts fit what I usually expect of Zenith with his slightly unconventional and individualistic behavior (like insisting on not voting at the end of Day 1). Are you feeling right with the vote on him or are you still having mixed feelings?
Old 08-11-2016, 08:26 PM   #1546
Charles Claythorne
FFR Player

Send a message via Yahoo to Charles Claythorne Send a message via Skype™ to Charles Claythorne

inDheart, whom are you suspicious of?
Old 08-11-2016, 08:26 PM   #1547
thesunfan
Role Tide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Claythorne View Post
inDheart, sunfan was referring to the incomplete reads list I was making. The posts I linked for XelNya's entry is what he was referencing.

sunfan, I guess I see what you mean about Zenith's ISO being lackluster, but I feel particularly nearer the end of Day 1, the tone of his posts fit what I usually expect of Zenith with his slightly unconventional and individualistic behavior (like insisting on not voting at the end of Day 1). Are you feeling right with the vote on him or are you still having mixed feelings?
I feel like I have no better place to put my vote right now, you got any suggestions?
Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-11-2016, 08:29 PM   #1548
Charles Claythorne
FFR Player

Nope!!! Feeling really unconfident right now about suspicions. Don't think I want to vote for Zenith though.

Going to give myself an arbitrary deadline of 6 minutes to vote and see how my mind works with the pressure!
Old 08-11-2016, 08:32 PM   #1549
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
no I worded that wrong, pick two vocal players right now who you think would be wolves, lets say there's a situation where we know there are exactly 2 active wolves
oh okay that makes more sense
- yoshl because now that he's been more around, i was kind of hoping he'd work a bit more toward game progress; instead he's still pushing on MML for reasons i don't totally buy
- coming up with a second one is tougher, i'll put xel here because one of his recent towerposts was rather more useless than i was hoping. he brought up a xiz quote that was a misunderstanding basically already resolved
Old 08-11-2016, 08:32 PM   #1550
thesunfan
Role Tide

if wagons remain in their current state, I will vote for island over tokzic, but I won't feel stellar about it
Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-11-2016, 08:33 PM   #1551
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL

i thought we had anouther 24 hours fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
Old 08-11-2016, 08:33 PM   #1552
thesunfan
Role Tide

Quote:
oh okay that makes more sense
- yoshl because now that he's been more around, i was kind of hoping he'd work a bit more toward game progress; instead he's still pushing on MML for reasons i don't totally buy
- coming up with a second one is tougher, i'll put xel here because one of his recent towerposts was rather more useless than i was hoping. he brought up a xiz quote that was a misunderstanding basically already resolved
I think I like this
Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-11-2016, 08:35 PM   #1553
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL

i haven't really been pushing mml as of late because he hasn't been here. the majority of what i do is #interactions

i still don't have a grip on island or wabby, i'd probably vote for like, zenith.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
Old 08-11-2016, 08:35 PM   #1554
thesunfan
Role Tide

@mashi, I kind of like how jake is playing today, but I do agree with you that I don't like him as much today as I did yesterday, I just have a hard time believing that he gets in a fight with AA and continues the fight as a wolf, I guess its possible though
Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-11-2016, 08:35 PM   #1555
thesunfan
Role Tide

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
i still don't have a grip on island or wabby, i'd probably vote for like, zenith.
oh neat
Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-11-2016, 08:36 PM   #1556
Charles Claythorne
FFR Player

rip I'm still ambivalent and I hate voting for Players that aren't here, but Gradiant???

sunfan, what do you like inDheart's response there?
Old 08-11-2016, 08:36 PM   #1557
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
if wagons remain in their current state, I will vote for island over tokzic, but I won't feel stellar about it
well because it's getting late, i don't feel bad about switching - i would've really liked dude to come back though

zenith
Old 08-11-2016, 08:37 PM   #1558
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

yeah why is like everyone gone
Old 08-11-2016, 08:38 PM   #1559
thesunfan
Role Tide

I am happier than I was 5 minutes ago
Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-11-2016, 08:38 PM   #1560
Charles Claythorne
FFR Player

Quote:
@mashi, I kind of like how jake is playing today, but I do agree with you that I don't like him as much today as I did yesterday, I just have a hard time believing that he gets in a fight with AA and continues the fight as a wolf, I guess its possible though
This is going to sound ABSURDLY stupid but the #tinfoil that went on in my head as a potential explanation was that Gradiant and inDheart were Partners, and Gradiant went on AragakiAyase for going on inDheart lol