Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 03-3-2005, 07:48 PM   #41
Freak83
FFR Simfile Author
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rye_Bread
Daniel_lewis20 – being an insufferable prat to a few people (esp. demon), bandwagoning people by stupidity AND BY CHOICE (which earns you this award)
Slackygorgeking – thinking he is black and being a noob
Patron_vwhateverthefuck – smarttalk is only good when you’re not using a theasaurus, add a severe lack of reason

Translation
Dan - Annoyed by his AIM convo's and posts when he knew slacky was a wolf (after he was dead)
slacky - complete inside joke between the three of us
patron - He thinks he uses a theasaurus when he posts, this annoys him
Old 03-3-2005, 07:48 PM   #42
Spheroid
FFR Player

Send a message via ICQ to Spheroid Send a message via AIM to Spheroid Send a message via MSN to Spheroid Send a message via Yahoo to Spheroid

Here I have compiled my advice:

Keep an open mind. Almost anything is possible to have happened.

Look at things from all directions. A convo that is almost complete proof on someone being a wolf can also be view as something completely different (anyone remeber my convo with beefstu?)

If your vote will cause an installynch, think it through. I saw a lot of final votes that were just people "going with the flow."

Remeber everyone makes mistakes, including the host. You should convict someone with more than one piece of evidence.

Also, as people have been saying above, have respect for others.
Old 03-3-2005, 07:48 PM   #43
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Come the fuck on, Ryan. Slacky did awesomely good. You said noob. You called him a noob.

You should get an idiot award. And you honestly shouldn't hand them out if you didn't win. k?

k.
Old 03-3-2005, 07:50 PM   #44
Rye_Bread
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Rye_Bread

I speak my mind and if you disagree with that - it's fine by me. I must warn you though about my anti-me editor which blocks out everything related. Don't get to worked up on a forum, nerds.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA.

It's good to be me.

Cheers,
Ryan

PS. This was supposed to be instantly after my last post.
PSS. Michigan where all the FATASS people live.
Old 03-3-2005, 07:51 PM   #45
Freak83
FFR Simfile Author
FFR Simfile Author

Spheroid actually did a really good job as far as I'm concerned. He managed to make himself look like a noob as planned at first and then really did the best he could and everything he could to provide evidence that he was a human and Seer. Spheroid knows what he's doing.
Old 03-3-2005, 07:52 PM   #46
daniel_lewis20
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to daniel_lewis20 Send a message via MSN to daniel_lewis20

you know what Rye, I could really care less what you think because at least I'm more popular with more people right now then you are. And Demon, believe me, I was telling you to cool it because I knew what the outcome would be if you continued with the attitude. So I propose that the next person to even consider me stupid or resort to any sort of name calling towards other players. I will consider that a disrespectful act and work with others who feel the same way and work my ass off to get you banned. Who's stupid now? certainly not me.
Old 03-3-2005, 07:57 PM   #47
Spheroid
FFR Player

Send a message via ICQ to Spheroid Send a message via AIM to Spheroid Send a message via MSN to Spheroid Send a message via Yahoo to Spheroid

Dan Lewis wasn't even very stupid in the game. All of you fail to realize how convincing slacky is. Until I learned he was human, I thought he was playing very well. Look back on the convo I posted that I had with him. He found a very abstract way to get the edge on evidence towards me in that.
Old 03-3-2005, 08:00 PM   #48
Rye_Bread
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Rye_Bread

As soon as you start your point with "i'm more popular on the forums", or threaten to use the said "power" to ban people for not liking you, everyone knows you're a little prick with no REAL friends.

Making you work your ass off with a simple post would GREATLY amuse me.

Cheers to Spheriod, Freak!
Ryan

PS. Making friends is my faveourite activity!

(A new series of personal and realistic values of the person known as Ryan, so maybe one day you can get to know him well enough to call him a "forum friend")

YAY!
Old 03-3-2005, 08:00 PM   #49
Freak83
FFR Simfile Author
FFR Simfile Author

Actually something I should add in.

After I died, either slacky called me or I called him, I can't remember. He was on the phone laughing his ass off as he was convincing everyone that Spheroid was the Guardian. During this time he kept telling me exactly what he was planning on doing, he was so convincing that I was having trouble not believing that he was a human at the time. And at this point I even knew for sure he was a wolf! Geez...

EDIT:

Rye, dan... seriously just cool it.
Old 03-3-2005, 08:07 PM   #50
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan

Guys, shut up afore I lock this.

Don't make such a big deal over a JV league game. Wait until Varsity to get heated.

Oh snap, I went there.
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 03-3-2005, 08:09 PM   #51
VashtheGunman7
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to VashtheGunman7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon_Of_The_Comet
Vash-Yea sure, but are you gonna pay me?

Rye-Hey your not the only one, i was gone for Night 2, 3, and most of 4, and when i came back i was suprised no one lynched Slacky yet.
Its sad when a guy is gone for almost 3 nights, comes back, and is the only one to see who the most OBVIOUS wolf is.

>_>

Buch of jackasses
Hey I will give you $1. ing:

Old 03-3-2005, 08:12 PM   #52
Spheroid
FFR Player

Quote:
Spheroid actually did a really good job as far as I'm concerned. He managed to make himself look like a noob as planned at first and then really did the best he could and everything he could to provide evidence that he was a human and Seer. Spheroid knows what he's doing.
Except when I said this:

Quote:
I am not allowed to post during the night.

Additionally, I am not allowed to post while dead.

No wonder I'm in jTWG - I'm incapable of reading the rules.

I understand that any further posts in this topic will be deleted when the superior-to-myself moderators see them. In fact, I welcome warnings being issued to my person if I am caught doing it.
Which makes me wonder somethings. That was my death post. After it got edited, I checked the rules, and indeed you are only allowed a death post if you are murdered. I accepted this and moved on. Then, after all the next lynchings, I saw each lynched person make a death post, and none of them were edited. Just curious why? (although my death post was very stupid).

The mod was right, though. I didn't fully understand the rules. If I had known gamepro's mistake, I might have been able to avoid lynching.

To add to my advice:

You need to look through all of the evidence presented. That's why I left all those convos. You don't just have to make conclusions on what happens in one day.

One more thing: Gamepro, your story wasn't as bad as you made it seem like it would be. I actually enjoyed reading it. Would you mind wrapping up a few loose ends you had to cut short on because of tonight? Besides a few mistakes, I enjoyed your hosting.
Old 03-3-2005, 08:20 PM   #53
daniel_lewis20
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to daniel_lewis20 Send a message via MSN to daniel_lewis20

you know what rye, I could go on and on with posts like yours, but I won't. I respect the mods, hosts and players of this game and I apologize even if the attackers who started this whole thing won't. Looking forward to the next game, c'ya.
Old 03-3-2005, 08:22 PM   #54
Spheroid
FFR Player

Just curious, who wants to host the next game? I think I remeber Vash and Dan expressing interest, and I remeber Tsuteto wanting to host too. I would also like to volunteer to host, but maybe I'm not experienced enough.
Old 03-3-2005, 08:27 PM   #55
VashtheGunman7
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spheroid
Just curious, who wants to host the next game? I think I remeber Vash and Dan expressing interest, and I remeber Tsuteto wanting to host too. I would also like to volunteer to host, but maybe I'm not experienced enough.
Yes I am also wondering who will be hosting that is why I am spamming so much about me wanting to host.

Old 03-3-2005, 08:27 PM   #56
psychic25
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to psychic25 Send a message via MSN to psychic25

Good job on Gamepro's part. I must say that you had to put up with WAY more stuff than I ever did... good job, and I don't blame you for not wanting to do it again anytime soon; this time's hosting sounded like a mess.

And guys, please stop insulting each other. Everyone played a decent game. This was the first time for so many people- I don't blame them for being confused.

Now, as for the next jTWG... hmm... if anybody wants to host, they should say it here, or PM me. And then, we might do something like what they do in TWG if multiple people want to host- we'll do voting, or maybe just do it randomly. So speak out, if you want to host.
Old 03-3-2005, 08:28 PM   #57
daniel_lewis20
FFR Player

I did hear some sort of interest from ddrruler, I'd like to see him host jtwg 4.
Old 03-3-2005, 08:30 PM   #58
Spheroid
FFR Player

As I said a few posts up, I would like to host, but if people think I'm too inexperienced, I'll wait untill next game.
Old 03-3-2005, 08:30 PM   #59
VashtheGunman7
FFR Player

I was think of doing the game based on the game The Suffering, I can make that into a good story for us to work with. I know many dont know how I work things but I would be a good host.

Old 03-3-2005, 08:31 PM   #60
Spheroid
FFR Player

Looks like we're going to need to vote ( or choose randomly)
Closed Thread