Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR General Talk > Bug Reports and Suggestions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: good idea
yep 38 58.46%
Hello there friend, this is a bad idea. 13 20.00%
idk 14 21.54%
Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-3-2015, 03:00 AM   #81
s1rnight
( ŻuŻ)-b
FFR Music Producer

Send a message via AIM to s1rnight Send a message via Skype™ to s1rnight
Default Re: petition: hire ffr user "Fission" as a site dev to fix/coherent the site code

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zageron View Post
We have reached out to Fission. If he was to be brought on to the team, whether or not the live site would benefit would depend on his desired focus. The current development team is not focused on the live site.

Cheers,
Zageron
this is kind of a really weird post especially after he's posted saying that the dev team are ignoring him. are you working with him or not?
Old 02-3-2015, 03:37 AM   #82
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Song Submission & Events Manager
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger
Default Re: petition: hire ffr user "Fission" as a site dev to fix/coherent the site code

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zageron View Post
We have reached out to Fission. If he was to be brought on to the team, whether or not the live site would benefit would depend on his desired focus. The current development team is not focused on the live site.

Cheers,
Zageron
So what is the dev team focused on?

- Tosh 2014

Last edited by gold stinger; 02-3-2015 at 03:44 AM..
gold stinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-3-2015, 05:50 AM   #83
Red Blaster
Bridge Burner
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold stinger View Post
So what is the dev team focused on?
That is the question.
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
what's a milky christmas :O
Red Blaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-3-2015, 06:02 AM   #84
kmay
Don't forget me
FFR Veteran

seems like they would probably have to make a totally new skeleton on an off-site or program. there would be no way to fix FFR (live site) with how it is coded so they need to make it from scratch...

i have no idea though.
Old 02-3-2015, 09:05 AM   #85
justin_ator
🥓<strong><span style="col
Resident Overseer
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by s1rnight View Post
this is kind of a really weird post especially after he's posted saying that the dev team are ignoring him. are you working with him or not?
He specifically said Velocity didn't respond to him, which as someone that used to try to talk to Velocity every so often, is not surprising. If Zag says they've reached out to him, they have.
Old 02-3-2015, 09:55 AM   #86
s1rnight
( ŻuŻ)-b
FFR Music Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin_ator View Post
He specifically said Velocity didn't respond to him, which as someone that used to try to talk to Velocity every so often, is not surprising. If Zag says they've reached out to him, they have.
i'm pleased if that's the case~ i hope something productive comes from it!
Old 02-3-2015, 12:49 PM   #87
Zageron
Zageron E. Tazaterra
RRR Developer & DevOps Support
AdministratorDeveloperFFR Veteran

Quote:
I've been so busy that I had no idea that Fission was trying to get a hold of us until it was mentioned to me off hand. If anyone else is wanting to get in contact with development, please contact me directly via Skype. You're guaranteed to get a response if you send me a detailed message instead of simply adding me.

My Skype name is Zageron.
Old 02-5-2015, 08:57 PM   #88
s1rnight
( ŻuŻ)-b
FFR Music Producer

i'm excited for fission to be a dev on the ffr site staff! it seems like he has a lot of things that will really help the website. it seems like it could use something and i really think fission is the guy for the job!

remember!! being a site dev is not an achievement you can keep for life as a videogame would! it is analogous to fathering a child. there is no tenure for fathering a child and there is no tenure on fathering your children on this website. remember this well, and keep close eye on those who would nurture your children in your old age. we love you, but you gotta be graceful with us here~ real fathers and men know this! know this knowledge as your birthright!

Last edited by s1rnight; 02-5-2015 at 09:25 PM..
s1rnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-5-2015, 09:23 PM   #89
xVaLoRx
MYFUCKINGSOUND
FFR Veteran

iw ould say yes to fission he helped me sync some songs in the past and he is good
Old 02-5-2015, 09:54 PM   #90
Red Blaster
Bridge Burner
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
i'm excited for fission to be a dev on the ffr site staff! it seems like he has a lot of things that will really help the website. it seems like it could use something and i really think fission is the guy for the job!

remember!! being a site dev is not an achievement you can keep for life as a videogame would! it is analogous to fathering a child. there is no tenure for fathering a child and there is no tenure on fathering your children on this website. remember this well, and keep close eye on those who would nurture your children in your old age. we love you, but you gotta be graceful with us here~ real fathers and men know this! know this knowledge as your birthright!
You're a strange one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
what's a milky christmas :O
Red Blaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-5-2015, 09:55 PM   #91
s1rnight
( ŻuŻ)-b
FFR Music Producer

d-(ŻuŻ )
Old 02-5-2015, 09:56 PM   #92
gold stinger
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:

Fission isn't necessarily on the dev team yet, I don't see him with a developer tag. Let's not get ahead of ourselves.

- Tosh 2014

Last edited by gold stinger; 02-5-2015 at 09:56 PM..
Old 02-13-2015, 02:10 AM   #93
s1rnight
( ŻuŻ)-b
FFR Music Producer

mmmm! i'm very excited for it to happen nonetheless. it seems that fission is making a thing to show the devs that he is capable of the job
Old 04-24-2015, 09:15 AM   #94
s1rnight
( ŻuŻ)-b
FFR Music Producer

seems like this thread's worth a bump. what's the status on this, guys?
Old 04-24-2015, 09:17 AM   #95
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player
Retired StaffD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Fission is done with FFR; as he took his own ban because of the recent events.

_Zenith_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 09:20 AM   #96
s1rnight
( ŻuŻ)-b
FFR Music Producer

(there are a million beautiful things in this world with people willing to handle them correctly so that they prosper, that i can apply myself to~ it's of no significant loss to me to move on from this place~)
Old 04-24-2015, 10:46 AM   #97
Godnick

Quote:
seems like this thread's worth a bump. what's the status on this, guys?
Have you ever tried contacting Fission? He has a ban right now so he'd have to evade that to post. This is your thread and you were the original trying to get this going so maybe that'd be a good idea to try contacting him personally and seeing what's up? I'd say yes as well if this is still a thing.
Old 04-24-2015, 10:50 AM   #98
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player
Retired StaffD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godnick View Post
Have you ever tried contacting Fission? He has a ban right now so he'd have to evade that to post. This is your thread and you were the original trying to get this going so maybe that'd be a good idea to try contacting him personally and seeing what's up? I'd say yes as well if this is still a thing.
Refer to my earlier post about Fission.

_Zenith_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 11:29 AM   #99
Godnick

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
Refer to my earlier post about Fission.
Darn. I wasn't sure if that was a serious post or how legit it was. I'm sure he has some good reasons to be done with FFR.
Old 04-24-2015, 11:42 AM   #100
gold stinger

Yeah, he threw in the towel when Xiz & himself made a thread together and both quit. Talking with him and getting his opinion on the stuff that has happened afterwards over skype has shown that things really haven't swayed his opinion at all for what he has decided to do.

- Tosh 2014