Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-26-2020, 04:09 PM   #10
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL
Default Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

smacked with irl til now, and even now i should be starting to cook

to address sunfan specifically:
saying "yoshl is playing like a natural town, and i don't have anything to point out therefore because yoshl can act this way as scum, scumread."
sure PoE exists with people playing towny, but at the same time, the reasoning feels like garbage tier lazy and it's not something i expect coming from sunfan especially.
i also agree with freezin in that you're playing pretty safe, in not actually giving concrete scumreads. out of your PoE, it wasn't that you had a specific person who you had most scummy, but you've fallen back on the "well i wanted people to talk about freezin" from what it looks like. no actual commitment to the hunt of scum tbh

post #1081 plop says haku is making sense right now, and i would very hard disagree, because his reads progression is literally nonexistent from what i can glean.

post #1088 I actually like freezin's reaction to sunfan, mostly because it's pretty heavily mirroring what i'm thinking tbh. I think freezin town here 9 times out of 10, don't think he comes back and picks a fight with sunfan like that if he's W and gets a pressure vote - he's actually looking into sunfan's actions and case and addressing that fact - that sunfan doesn't seem to actually have any cases towards his non-PoE, and is trying to push worlds that aren't the main ones being discussed at the time.

Trevor's #1136 post i'd like to comment on a bit, because i feel like there's a couple good points, but they amount to stuff that i think could either be NAI or wolf leaning given the context.
The first section where he mentions fg's vote on plop is a weak, because i don't think that really amounts to "distancing" in any traditional sense, throwing a vote onto plop at EoD.
The hindsight section is actually throwing me for a loop because even earlier in the game sunfan was like "hey my bones are a rattlin we're gonna hit green" and there wasn't too much said about that.
I don't think plop's post that t-force is referring to is actually even bad, because i think most people were on that same mindset of voting ulle d0, so plop isn't even wrong there.

I also think that his analysis on Haku being town is super weak. "It would be very hard to keep up that facade for so long" is more or less just an assumption that can't really be backed up with any in thread evidence - none of the actual analyzing done was spent on what they were actually saying, or how haku's reads and opinions were developing (i still can't follow haku's progressions lmao)

#1171 - one of the few good Tforce posts this game i think but doesn't really change the overarching wolfy vibe tbh

(intermission) throughout thread, I personally *still* don't have a good grasp on mellon, i'm not reading her on either side, i've seen stuff like "she's more assertive this game" and a couple other things, but if someone can explain like more in-depth why they're reading mellon the way they are, i'd appreciate

#1210 - plop says
Quote:
Also also, with the exception of sunfan, people kept townreading you with minimal explanation given, and since no one really answered me when I asked them to elaborate, I got contrarian and leaned into the scumread harder than I would've otherwise, lol...
which again is literally what i feel, and i don't think i grasp even plop's reasoning other than "i was wrong last time" i think?

#1234 - ok never mind actually lmao i think i remember now someone pointed out earlier the mellon advice and this actually feels so towny, i was thinking the same thing as haku started back up with the three wolf world build
still, to me it feels like such a weird feeling that i feel like i know, but i don't actually know, and am still wondering if anyone else can like, elucidate this kind of thing still

stopped right before plop wall, will continue with that. sunfan claims that "Yoshl, Force, Freezin & plop" are part of his non poe, and actually reading back through his post #1073, that raeko read is so gas filled that it'd blow away with a fart like, damn why is she not part of PoE when she fits your criteria, especially in that no-one really has been talking about her? again looking back, it feels super contrived and not actually a quality PoE

brb corn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.