Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR General Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-14-2015, 12:47 AM   #1
icontrolyourworld
Enjoy life!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default To FFR Game Managers:

Hi guys it's IcyWorld here and I just wanted to extend an offer that may be of some interest.
As you may or may not know I've made around 300 simfiles for stepmania (including unreleased stuff) but only a handful of files for FFR. To me going through the whole submission process and waiting to be judged and having to fix up my files for the game isn't all that ideal imo. I know FFR has super high standards and only accepts the best of the best charts; and not all of mine are up to FFR standards. Since I don't chart specifically for FFR and would rather have my own preferred files in game that's not entirely likely to happen.

So here's my offer: You guys (including regular users, game managers, whoever) can take any chart I have made, change it (remove/add freezes, arrows, or whatever you want) and submit it to the game with or without crediting me as a/the file author. I don't care about having my name slapped up everywhere on everything I do, I just want people to have fun. If people genuinely want anything I've made to be part of FFR, then I'm happy to have contributed to the game in some meaningful way. (just be sure to check that ffr has permission from the song artists first!)

I know this goes against how the submission process is run currently, but it might work out favorably for adding new files to the game. Especially if a lot of users that make charts were to do the same.

List of all my simfiles further in the thread:
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...8&postcount=12

Last edited by icontrolyourworld; 11-3-2015 at 08:45 AM..
icontrolyourworld is offline   Reply With Quote